shot no5 ; Dr. Death (KhunTaeHo) ❀

Flower Boys ❀
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part I

_______________________________

  She remembered a time when she was happy. Indeed happy. That peaceful kind of happy. And all because of him. That must sound pretty cheesy, and it really was. But that was the truth. Because the moment she lay her eyes on his broad shoulders, his tall figure and looked into his almond orbs she sensed that there was place in her life for more than the actual dullness she lived in. So, stubborn as she was, she did everything she was capable of to entice him  to the point of no return. She put some kind of spell on him, or at least that was what he kept on claiming from day one of their oh-so-serious relationship. A spell that no one has ever been able to break for him. However he did not mind at all. He did not mind having all of her only for him, even if she was rather short compared to him. He didn’t mind kissing her perfect supple lips, her creamy shoulders, her smooth clavicles, caressing her and lightly touching her inside out and upside down. Hell, he didn’t even mind marrying her and allowing her to into his life so damn deep that even death wouldn’t get her out. 

   And neither did she. She wouldn’t budge when she had to say ‘yes’ in front of their not-so-excited-for-their-wedding-families or when he said it as well. She wouldn’t budge when, later that night he claimed and marked her as his for eternity. She wouldn’t even budge when, despite her mother’s disagreement, he took her to their new house and strolled with her to the large kitchen while bickering about how she’s going to have the opportunity to light it on fire due to her cooking skills or lack of thereof. Or when she rode his back to their living room to admire the huge window it sported and the breathtaking view that completed their fairytale. Or when he pushed her against the wall in their new and unfurnished bedroom, ravishing with all his might. Or when he shamelessly did the same thing in the furniture store.

   She didn’t budge until it occurred to her that something may be wrong. That there was something missing. Perhaps, the two of them weren’t enough to complete their relationship, their story. Perhaps they didn’t deserve that much happiness to begin with, they must share it with someone else. And she asked him whether they should finally get to the next level or not.

  “What?” he amusedly questioned her while wearing a confused gaze.

  “Nichkhun, sugar, do you want me to sketch it for you?”  Taeyeon shook her head with sarcasm, crossing her arms over her chest. “I really think it’s time we had a child.”  her look softened as a sigh escaped her lips. 

  “But, Taeyeon, dear-“ he stopped his own words to close the distance between them and to place his hands on both of her shoulders. “What did I miss?“ she could see that his fake smile hid something she couldn’t really pinpoint. Anger maybe? Or was it…fear? And somehow she couldn’t bring herself to be mad at him. She couldn’t blame him for whatever his negative feelings towards having a baby where because she was afraid too and unsure, but her desire overcame everything.

  With round pleading eyes she watched his orbs move frantically as if he was having an inner battle with himself. The frown adorning his face couldn’t deny it.

  “Come on, it’s not so big a deal. What are you afraid of?“ soothingly, she placed her hand on his cheek and caressed his frown into a smile.

    “I-I.. well I think we’re still young. And I don’t think we’re prepared for such responsibility.” Despite her efforts of trying to calm him down, his restlessness wouldn’t give up.

  “You run one of the biggest companies around, how can you think that you are not responsible enough to have a child?“ the girl merely giggled warmly.

  “I still believe we should think some more about it.” an apologetic smile tugged at his lips.

  “But we are twenty seven and we’ve been married for three years now. All my married friends have at least one child. I really want it!” she pleaded with moist eyes.

  “Taeyeon,” he kissed her forehead twice and then the tip of her small nose. “Let me just get used to the idea, please, let me just think this all through.“  he babbled incoherently, while grabbing the keys of  his car and leaving her behind in their house, all frustrated and confused.

  That’s how all their discussions about having a baby went on. Nichkhun would always find an excuse to leave or would change the topic or either he would say that he had to think about it. It angered her to no end. It even occurred to her that he hadn’t been serious about their marriage at all. But she brushed it off since there has always been proof of his undying love for her. However, Taeyeon could not find any reason behind her husband’s refusal of her being a mother. Thus, she just tried fooling him into getting her pregnant without him know it. Darn, she even got him so drunk that he could barely call out her name during that certain hot ual encounter they both enjoyed. 

  And, stubborn as she was, the next day, the woman found herself standing still and unsure of herself in the waiting room of the best gynecologist’s cabinet that her friends, Sunny and Hyoyeon, knew and frequently visited, praying to get to hear what she really wished for, since the pregnancy tests she bought from the pharmacy wouldn’t show any positive feedback.

  For that matter, she was still waiting for her turn, clicking her small nails against her chair’s armrest impatie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter