shot no2 ; Morning after dark ( SuTae ) ❀

Flower Boys ❀
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A/N : This shot is based on the 50th episode of Queen Seon Deok drama. If you haven’t seen it you can’t call yourself Korea’s lover. Just kidding , but you really should ,I recommend it with all my heart.  So, somehow , Taeyeon is playing  the role of Mishil and Junsu is Seol Won.  This is the scene of Mishil's death but changed , Mishil doesn’t die in front of Bidam here but in front of Seol Won and the dialogue isn’t the same.  ENJOY.

 

                                           

 

Since little, Junsu did thing big and dream high. He always thought he was hard working and he did everything to pursue his dream, to reach and touch it, until one day, when he met her.  Actually, no, one day when he started  to know her underneaths. She was his powerful and beautiful enigma. The one that was always hard to read, to know for real. The one that never failed to amaze the people around her with her wit, the one that was always awake and thinking. She never did anything wrong because she analyzed everything in the littlest detail. Also, she never trusted anyone totally .

She was indeed bad and lawless, but he admired her.  He admired her because she did what he couldn’t and she worked hard to. She was bad indeed and lawless, but he wouldn’t see her another way, he couldn’t figure it out. She was merciless and harsh, selfish and self confident, sly, sometimes rude, a good liar, and really vain. She wasn’t flawless nor perfect but she did have a good part where, for him, she was perfect. Besides, for him, her flaws never managed to stop his feelings.

His admiration for her grew everyday as he watched her determination to accomplish her dream; and he was there since the very start of her  chase of power. She grew colder and fearless as she became a zombie, a beautiful face covering a heartless body. He feared her and the thirst of blood that was more and more visible with every lifeless body that hit the ground. He feared the way her lips formed that evil grin, after, her fingers curled on the sheath of her sword, moved it to take away the happiness and the hope of the people who dared to stand in her way.

She was no woman anymore because no woman was brave enough to bath herself in blood, to stain her hands, to struggle her ears with screams and cries for mercy and her eyes with scenes of countless massacres. And sometimes he thought she was insane and crazy, but deep inside he knew it was just an innocent  dream of.. standing up in front of everyone with the crown on her head. Yes, she dreamed of being the ruler of Silla, the legit one, but her family wasn’t able to give her this gift and that’s why she turned out like that. In fact, people alive would call her a monster, but he wasn’t able to repeat that word, his lips just couldn’t pronounce that word to refer at her and that just because he knew her a little more than anyone else did.

His body shivered in fear and his eyes closed for a while when he entered the room, her body  motionless on the throne. She was going to accomplish her dream in the last minutes of her life. Her body stood still like she wasn’t aware he was there, but he guessed she knew; she always did. His hands trembled and his forehead was soaked in sweat. He tried hard to keep calm, like  she always taught him to.

“  You could never mask your emotions, “ her head shook in slow motion as she talked, her eyes opened now half-way. He was startled.

“  Taeyeon-seju (*), “ the tremble in his voice was barely audible, but she was still able to sense it.

“ Junsu-goon (*), you never learn.  “ her head shook again as a half smile curled her lips.  “ I thought you did, all these years you spent with me weren’t enough to teach you how world works? “ a sigh escaped her fleshy lips that were earlier smiling.

“  Seju, “ he gulped . “ Wha-what did you, why did you? “ his lips trembled just like his voice, but he managed to bring his teeth to stop it by bitting them. His eyes lingered around the room, near the throne, on the small table where all the royal decrees stood, he spotted a little black bottle. He didn't even want to know what kind of damned liquid could be found there before she downed it all on .

“ Junsu-goon, “ her eyes closed and she shut them tightly . “ Don’t ask why... “  she got cut off.

“ Ask how and what can I do to solve it. “ his voice was calmer now, as he completed her sentence.

She nodded her head, “ I should’ve  made myself sure you learnt how to make that line real. “ she continued to smile her half smile, as she spoke slowly.

“ Taeyeon-seju, “ Junsu considered himself lucky to be able to spoil his lips with her name as he repeated it continuously.

“  Remember Junsu-goon? When we were still young hwarangs (*)- “ in her voice could be read the dying life as she coughed and her eyes shut tightly again, instantly. She gulped and squeezed her lips together.  His feet dragged him towards her and while her body was slowly going down  his hand stretched to catch her, but her arm rose and stopped him.

“  Seju, “

“  It’s my fault, I should have done it earlier and end this charade, I should have died earlier or at least, I should have never born- “ she spoke out those words coldly and loveless and as fast as a piercing winter breeze but he stopped her.

“ Seju, “ he shouted firmly. “ None ever should regret being born, that’s what you told me when I was young, that night, under the cloudy sky, remember? “ his eyes started to spark with hatred. “ That’s when I started to feel it, when it started to beat. “ the voice that came out from his mouth wasn’t a trembling one anymore, but a serious and imposing one, as his hand grabbed hers and placed it on his chest, over his heart.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter