Her Confession

Pure Royal Love

Hello guys! we meet again! I'm so sorry because i'm not updating my story for a long time and i just got the time now. Well, this is chapter 8 and hope you'll enjoy! ^_^

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Two weeks already passed after Ah Joon's real identity had been revealed. And since that two weeks Eun Kyung always avoid from seeing Ah Joon or his real name is Jaejoong. She's still shocked with Jaejoong's confession that day. It makes her feels nervous and suffocated when she recalled back that memory. And one more thing, she's shy about meeting her boss.

Today is a sunny day and the temperature was really hot. Eun Kyung feels very tired as she's just finished arranging books and cleaning the bookshelves along with Yoochun, who already became her best friend. She always reported to him whenever she feels uneasy about Jaejoong. As Eun Kyung was enjoying her apple juice at a cafe nearby, suddenly a young man came and sits in front of her. Before she could protest, the young man spoke first.

"Good afternoon Miss Eun Kyung...how are you?"

"What? How do you know my name?"

"Oh! My bad. Please forgive my rude attitude. My name is Shin Ah Goon, younger brother of Shin Ah Joon, your boss."

"Oh really? I'm sorry but, I don't want to know your FAKE name. Just tell me the real one."

"You knew already? That means hyung had told you everything. Okay, if you want to know, my real name is KIm Junsu. I rarely stay in this country because i love to travel around the world. I actually had been here a week ago but i was very busy and just have the time today."

"So, we've never met but how do you recognize me?"

"Hyung gave me a copy of your picture. Here."

Junsu gave Eun Kyung the picture which Jaejoong used already give to Junsu to recognize his 'future sister-in-law'. Eun Kyung grab the picture then crumpled it. Junsu can't do anything as the poor picture had already destroyed in the lady's hand.

"Noona! Why did you tore the picture?!"

"Why?! Why did he do this to me?! Why?!!"

Eun Kyung was screaming loudly while her cheeks already flooded with tears. Everyone inside the cafe eventually looked at her with confused face. Junsu, who didn't really like too much attention grab Eun Kyung's hand then get outside of the cafe. They're inside Junsu's car right now. Eun Kyung was still crying and left Junsu with confusion. Why did she's crying? What did i do wrong?

It took about 10 minutes for Eun Kyung to calm down. Junsu, who's still hesitated to ask, starts the conversation.

"Uhm..W-why did you're...crying?"

"I-I hate people who lied to me...."

"That means...you hate both of us...."

".....Although you guys were my friend...i still hate people who lie..."

"I'm so sorry Miss Eun Kyung...on behalf of my brother too..."

"That's okay..i-i need to go now...i still have works to do..."

Before Junsu could say anything, Eun Kyung had already get out from his luxurious car and was heading towards the bookstore which is just acoss the main road. Junsu, in the other hand, still waiting inside the car when the door suddely broke open and revealed his brother's face.

"Hey, how's the meeting going?"

"Hyung, i pitied her, you know?"

"Eh? Why?"

"She seems to adore you yet you lied to her. Do you know why she was always avoiding you all this time? It was because she hates people who lie. And thanks to you, she also hates me. I was just about to tackle her."

"Yah! It's not my fault! Just ask our father why did he want us to not tell everyone our REAL identity. And don't you ever tackle her from me."

".....yeah yeah...whatever"

"So? It's not my fault..."

"But it's still your fault! now get off my car!"

"Eh? Wait, Junsu--!"

Jaejoong was pushed outside by Junsu then he drive the car away from there, leaving Jaejoong in confusion. Jaejoong just stood there  for a couple of minutes then heading towards his bookstore. Eun Kyung who was weeping the store's front mirror, immediately ran away when she sees Jaejoong. She almost hit Yoochun who was walking around the store.

"Yoochun ah! I-im very sorry!  I didn't mean to--!"

"No, no. It's okay! I'm fine! By the way, why did you looked in a hurry? Did anything chase you around?"

"N-No..i...just..."

"Did you saw Jaejoong again?'

"y-yes..."

"Geez....Eun Kyung ah....until when will you keep running away from him? He's innocent and was just following his father's order to kept his real identity secret. You cannot hate him just like that."

"B-But..i still.."

"Just try...try to forgive him..Go!"

Yoochun pushed Eun Kyung towards Jaejoong who was just in time arrived inside the store. He's shocked with her sudden appearence. Eun Kyung blushed and didn't know how to start the conversation. She asked for Yoochun's hep but he refuses and keep repeating 'try to forgive him' words. After a few minutes, with the courage from Yoochun, she take a deep breath then starts the conversation.

"Umm..Ah...J-Jaejoong ah...I-I..."

"Eun Kyung ah...please forgive me....i promise that i will never lied to you anymore...please..."

"I..Jaejoong ah...I-I had already forgive you...and...I-I accept your feeling to me..."

"Eh?!"

"I-I love you..Jaejoong ah...."

For the first time in Eun Kyung's life, she had a feeling to a man and confess to him face to face. She blushed and kept staring to the floor. Jaejoong, in the other hand, stood there like a puppet with his jaw dropped opened widely. Suddenly he shouted :

"YESSSSS!!!!!"

 

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................

End for chapter 8. Chapter 9 coming soon! I would like to thank everyone who were still reading my story and waited patiently for me to update my story. For chapter 9, maybe i will update it next week or next month (depent on my school holiday) Well, until next time, goodbye!! ^_^