Lunch With Boss

Pure Royal Love

Hi! This is chapter 3! Happy reading! And don't forget to comment!!~

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

As usual, Eun Kyung gets up with the help of her alarm clock. Slowly she gets down from her bed and walk half-consiously to the bathroom. She let the cold water travel throughout her slim body. She likes the cold water very much. After done with the showering part, next comes the dressing part. Eun Kyung wears only a simple white t-shirt and white sleeve - match with her white t-shirt. 

 

She tied up her hair braid style and wears her favourite and only one white-orange watch. As she was going to grab her orange bag, a loud voice is screaming

"Eun Kyung-ah!! Hurry up!! It's already 7 o'clock! At what time did you want to go to your workplace?!"

She looks at her watch. OMG! It's already 7 o'clock!! How come did i didn't realizes that!!? I am super late right now!! Quickly she grab her orange handbag and get out from her small room. She come down the stairs as fast as she can and like usual, steal her breakfast from the dining table and stormed to her bicycle out side.

"Mom! don't wait for me today! Maybe i'll come home late today! See you again later!"

"Be careful on your journey"

" I will"

Eun Kyung rowed her bicysle quickly as like there was someone wwas shasing her from behind. Hoping that she will not get late to arrive there. In her mind, there's only one thing that she was thinking - WHAT HAPPEN IF MR. SHIN REALLY MAD AT ME???

"WAHHH!! Step thinking like that!! Mr. Shin is a kind boss (although she had just known him yesterday), he will never get mad at me!"

>30 minutes later<

"YOU. LATE. 15. MINUTES."

Ah Joon said that lines with a very stern and cold voice. His eyes are full with anger and you can see the burning  fire in his eyes. That makes Eun Kyung wanna cry there instantly. Looks like her thought just now was only in her dream. MR. SHIN REALLY DID MAD AT HER.

"Uhuuu....please Mr. Shin...i'm begging you...please don't punish me...i promise i'll not going to be late again after this..."

"DON'T YOU KNOW THAT I DISLIKE PEOPLE WHO LATE?"

Whoo! Mr. Shin was much more creepy than a gangster when he's angry, Eun Kyung thought in her mind. She couldn't say anything but to smile bitterly and shook her head. Ah Joon could just sigh and stare at her a little while. Suddenly he pull her closer to her body and then whisper something.

"I'll forgive you if you agree to have a lunch with me"

Eun Kyung was very shock with what had she heard. Her boss want to eat lunch? With her? Oh, Please don't be kidding me. There's no people who wants to go out with her. Is he CRAZY?!

"uh..err...Mr. Shin..you're kidding, right? Who want to go out with a poor and ugly girl like me?"

"There's one person, that's me. If you didn't want to go, i'll not forgive you. Besides, i'll punish you because you're late."

"B-b-but..Mr. Shin...i.."

"No excuses! This afternoon, i'll bring you to somewhere special"

Eun Kyung couldn't say no to his boss. So, she HAVE to agree although she had never go out with any man before. After her boss have gone, she look at herself.

"I'm an ugly woman. How could he want to have a luch with me? I should go and talk to him"

Eun Kyung wanted to talk to him but it was postponed when she saw he was talking with Yoochun. She continued waiting and waiting and waiting until she fall asleep behind the bookshelves. That day was very weird. There's no customer today and the street which is always busy - silent.

Ah joon looks outside to see what had happen. Now he know why did the street was silent today. It's gonna rain in anytime now. It makes Ah Joon a little upset because he cannot go out and have a lunch with Eun kyung today. Suddenly he saw a figure behind the bookshelves. He went nearer and saw a girl. She was Eun Kyung.

"Eun Kyung-ah...wake up...hey...wake up you sleepy head..."

"Urgh..Mr. Shin? AARRGGHH!! Mr. Shin!!!

"What?! Do i look like a ghost for you to scream?!

"No...i..i'm sorry...i didn't mean it..."

"Why are you sleeping here? If you're tired, there's bed in the staff room"

"No, i'm not tired. I want to discuss something with you"

"What is it?"

"I...to be honest...i cannot go out with you..."

"Maybe you can tonight.."

"No! i mean...i can't go out with you...anytime...anywhere..."

"..........So.....you're saying that....you can't go with me?"

"Sigh.....yes..i'm sorry..."

"I don't care....i still want you to come with me"

"But, Mr. Shin! I...."

"No buts! Go and work!"

Geez! Mr. Shin! Why are you so stubborn!! I told you I DON'T WANT TO GO OUT WITH ANYONE ESPECIALLY YOU!!! Sigh.....guess i have to follow his command or not i'll lost my work. Need to shopping, i guess.

"Mr. Shin, can i go out for a seconds?"

"Why?"

"I...um...want to...buy.....clothes..."

"Why? Is it to date someone?"

"No! I mean...the clothes...to go lunch..."

"What?! Hahahahaha!!!! Why do you want to buy another?! Your current clothes are very nice!!"

"What....you say.....nice?" Are your blind, Mr. Shin? Oops! Sorry for the rude words. Anyway..i'm a bit shocked. This is the very first time someone called my 'ugly' clothes nice. Thanks for your concern, Mr. Shin.

 

*3 hours later*

 

"Eunkyung ah! Let's go for lunch!"

"Uhh....okay.."

Ah Joon drives the car towards a luxury restaurant in the big city. Once they arrive there, Eun Kyung was amazed by it's beutiful and luxurious building. It was the very first time she'd ever saw a very beautiful building like this. Ah Joon seated her like a gentleman's style and it succeed to make Eun Kyung felt touched. Ah Joon calls for a waiter to take their orders. 

"Look at the menu and chose the one you like", says Ah Joon and begin to opens the menu book.

Eun Kyung was hesitated to open it. Soon after is was opened, her eyes was widely open. The prices are very expensives!!.

"Umm...Mr. Shin....the prices here are....uhumm....hehe...v-very 'nice'..i-i don't think i can pay it.."

"What? Hahahaha!~ Don't worry. My treat. Just pick up the one that you like and fill your hungry tummy!"

"But, Mr. Shin....i....owe you a lot....of things...i fell uneasy about it..."

"No need to feel uneasy. It's my treat to the one i like most"

"What?"

"Have you decided on what you want to eat?"

Eun Kyung just sighing and ordered an ordinary mushroom soup with bread and a cup of cappuccino. Ah Joon ordered a plate of spaghetti and a glass of orange juice. Then the waiter's walked away. Ah Joon looks at Eun Kyung; makes her a bit shy.

"Umm...Mr. Shin, why are you looking at me like that?"

"How old are you?"

"Huh? Me? I'm...uhh....25"

"Great! Same with me! So, you don't have to call me Mr. Shin anymore, just call me Ah Joon"

"O-okay...A-Ah Joon..."

"Good"

"Seems like there's no customer today. I think i want to close the bookstore earlier. After this, can i drive you home?"

"What?! Drive me home?!" Oh no! He's going to see my old house! "No! No! You cannot!~ Moreover, i had my bicycle. I can go back using that bicycle"

"Please, Eun Kyung ah....just this time. I promise i will return your bicycle in no time"

"Huh...Mr. Shin...i"

"Ah Joon"

"Oopps! Sorry, Ah Joon ah.....my...house was....old and was going to collapsed anytime....i....don't want you to see it...it's horrible.."

"I don't care..."

"Ugh.....you're such a troublesome man...."

"Now you know who i am.."

"Your meals ready, sir.."

"Thanks.."

Then the two person starts eating. They chatted happily about their lives. There's one time that Ah Joon told a lame joke then Eun Kyung choked her food. Startled, Ah Joon gave her some water then rub her back. 

"Thanks.."

"You're welcome...are you done yet?"

"Yes.."

"Then, let's go home..."

"O-Okay...."

 Okay, Eun Kyung, now he's going to see your almost-collapsed-house. HOW EMBARRASSING!!!

Ah Joon drives his car towards Eun Kyung's house. It took almost 30 minutes to arrive to her house. I wonder how she can get through this awfully hollow road. Eun Kyung just keep quiet along the journey to home. She's worried about how was her boss' reaction when he saw her house. Eun Kyung squint the guy beside her. Looks like he was fully concentrated on the road.

Then they arrived at the house. Slowly Eun Kyung step outside the car. The same goes to Ah Joon. In front of his eyes stands this old wooden house.

Ah Joon become stunned. How did this beautiful girl live in this old wooden house? He didn't move even an inch. Eun Kyung pull a long face. As i thought. He will never like my house. No one will. Eun kyung walks closer to Ah Joon.

"I'm sorry. I've told you about this."

"What? No...nothing to sorry about. I'm...just....amazed."

"Amazed?"

"Nothing particularly....well...since you've safely arrive at your home, go and rest."

"Don't you want to drink first?"

"Aaa...i don't think so..besides, i've already full. See ya!"

Eun Kyung just send her boss with a sad look. I bet that he didn't want to see me anymore...

While driving, Ah Joon was thinking about how to help his worker. then he got an idea....

"I have a surprise for you tomorrow, Eun Kyung....."

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hi everyone!!! first of all coz i didn't upsate very soon!! please forgive me! anyway, you may say that this chapter are rather boring. well, i'm writing it in a hurry! mianhae! i'm also a student!!!!! hehe.....just wait for the next chapter ^_^v