Yoochun's secret

Pure Royal Love

Welcome everyone!~ I'm here to write chapter 5! ^_^v Enjoy~

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Ah Joon ah..thank you for the birthday present....i don't know how to repay you back.."

"What? You still mention it? It's over 2 months now!~"

"But still, my family owes you alot...."

"Nah..it's nothing..moreover, I'm sincerely wanted to help you..."

Today not many customer come to the bookstore which makes them have much time to relax. Eun Kyung was chatting happily with Ah Joon when she saw a young man arranging some books on the bookshelves. Eun Kyung wonders, Ah Joong was his best friend but why did he looked lonely? Eun Kyung decided to have some talk with him.

"Hi"

"Whoa!~" Yoochun was very shocked and he almost drop some books in his hand. Fortunately Eun Kyung was there for help.

"Hmm...sorry..didn't mean that....."

"It's okay"

They were quiet for a while. Immediately Eun Kyung broke the ice.

"How long have you worked here?"

"I'm not working here. I'm just helping my friend."

"Why did you stopped being the musical artist?"

"Nothing."

"When did you first become Ah Joon's friend?"

"Since we're a kid"

"How's your family, are they still acting?"

"Why did you ask me this things?"

Eun Kyung went quiet. They stopped moving for a while. Eun Kyung didn't know what to say. She stuttered a little bit and when she was about to open , Yoochun started to walk away from her. Feeling annoyed, she asked him her very question.

"Why did you always avoiding me? We're your friend, right?"

"....i don't want to be close to Ah Joon's first love..."

Yoochun just walked away like that, leaving the already shocked Eun Kyung behind. Ah Joon's first love? Who?, Eun Kyung asked in her mind. She looked at Ah Joon who was cleaning the windows and then to Yoochun who was entering a store. What's he talking about? Who was Ah Joon's first love? Eun Kyung was still not satisfied yet, she chase Yoochun but unfortunately, she tripped and fall. Quickly Yoochun grab her before she touched the cold floor. They froze for a moment. Suddenly a memory flashed into Yoochun's mind which made him let go of Eun Kyung. 

"Oww..."

"I-I'm sorry.....i didn't mean it.."

"What's wrong with you?"

"I-i....I'm sorry!!"

Yoochun ran out of the bookstore and passed Ah Joon. He looked at him with serious look. Please, don't think about that again...Yoochun-ah... Then he saw Eun Kyung chase him. He smiled, then continue doing his work. Good luck, Eun Kyung.

"Yoochun-ah! Stop!"

"Don't come near to me! Go away!"

"Why did you become like this?!"

"I don't want to destroy my best friend's happiness again!!"

Hearing the scream, Eun Kyung stopped running. So do Yoochun. She was vey shocked with what he had said earlier. Destroy? What's that meaning?

"W-what do you mean? Destroy who's happiness?"

"Don't you feel weird? Why he always kind to you? Why he always smiling when he was with you? Don't you feel anything?"

"I-i...don't...know.."

"That means, he was happy. Isn't it obvious? And that's what i said, i don't want to destroy my best friend's happiness anymore."

Eun Kyung can't process anything what Yoochun had said. Ah Joon was happy with her? Is it true? The question makes her feeling miserable. But still, she has one more thing to ask the man in front of her.

"Why did you said that?"

"What?"

"'I don't want to destroy my best friend's happiness anymore'....why?"

"Err....that because..."

"Because?"

"Forget it!"

Once again Yoochun ran away from her. Eun Kyung was very annoyed until she got one crazy idea. She ran towards one big and tall tree nearby, climbed it then jump onto Yoochun. Yoochun was very shocked and he tried to struggle from Eun Kyung.

"Wha- How did you do that?!"

"Hehe...don't underestimate me. I'm the Champion of Taekwondo International Competition!"

"What!!!???? You're kidding me!!!~"

"I'm not kidding and tell me the meaning of your words earlier!!"

Being frightened, Yoochun nodded and told Eun Kyung to go to an amusement park nearby. Eun Kyung went to buy drink while Yoochun waited on a bench inside the park. 10 minutes passed and Eun Kyung had already arrived.

"Here, your drink.."

"Thanks....why did you really want to know about that?"

"Because, we're friend, right? A friend should help each other....."

"Guess i didn't have any choice.."

 

*Flashback*

 

The 14 years old Yoochun was composing a song with his friend when a girl was approaching them.

"Hai! What're you doing?"

"umm..we're composing a song...wanna hear it?"

"Sure"

Then Choi Bong Keun, Yoochun's best friend plays the song that they had just composed. For over 5 minutes they remain silent, hearing the song played with guitar. The girl listening at him affectionately while closing her eyes. Once the song finished, the two of them looked at each other and smiling. Yoochun can feel that his best friend likes the girl, whom they never know exist in their school. Yoochun sneeze accidentally and that succeed to make them came back to reality.

"uh..sorry...anyway, that's a very nice song! how did you manage to create the amazing song?"

"Well, my father is a composer, and i learnt it from him...thanks for the praise"

"uhh..look at the time. sorry guys! i need to go now, see you tomorrow!~"

"Wait! I'm Choi Bong Keun! Yours?!"

"Oh Yuu Na~ Bye!"

"Bye..."

The voice was almost a whisper but Yoochun could hear that clearly. He look at his friend's eyes. He spotted something in his eyes, something...like..love...Since that day, Bong Keun and Yuu Na always together and slowly Yoochun sense something with them. They love each other. One day when Yoochun was chatting happily with Yuu Na, suddenly a group of men approach them.

"Hey you! Give us your money and other valuable things! Hurry!!"

"B-but, we don't have any of them.."

"What? You didn't have any? Come here, girl!"

One of the big man pulls Yuu Na away from Yoochun and held her tightly. Yuu Na shouted desperately for help but there's no one there to help them. Once again they asked Yoochun the same order and twice he replied the same answer. The big man was really mad and without further ado, he takes out a knife and immersed it into Yuu Na's stomach. They then leave them while mocking Yoochun for being a whimp. Yoochun cuddles Yuu Na while crying. They were completely soaked with Yuu Na's blood.

Yoochun tries giving her some strength by convincing her that nothing would happen and she will live happily with Bong Keun. Yuu Na just smile then caressed Yoocun's cheek where as already crying like a kid. 

"Please...tell..B-Bong..Keun...I-I..L...o..ve...him.." 

Yuu Na slowly closes her eyes and her hand fell on the road along with rain. Yoochun couldn't believe what he saw. is best friend's lover died in his arms. Slowly he shook her and when he received nothing as respond, he starts shaking her like crazy. Screaming her name, Yoochun was crying even louder.

The funeral went smoothly. Yoochun can see many people and of course most of them were Yuu Na's family. After what had happen, Yoochun still didn't brave enough to face his best friend. Along the funeral, he could only look at Bong Keun from a far. Right after the funeral finished, Yoochun was really shocked when Bong Keun was screaming his name.

"You bastard!~ Give me back my Yuu Na! I don't believe that you could do that to me!!"

"B-Bong Keun ah...i.."

"Go away!! You had just destroy my happiness!! I don't want to see your face anymore! I don't want to be your friend anymore! GO AWAY!!"

*Flashback end*

Eun Kyung just silent when hearing Yoochun's story. For a few minutes, they remain silent when suddenly Eun Kyung spoke first.

"I'm sorry.."

"Why"

"I force you to reveal your secret."

"It's okay.....i don't mind..."

"Let' s go back to work! We still have work to do. Yoochun-ah, stop thinking about that, okay? Start our new life!~"

"Thanks, Eun Kyung-ah...thanks for understanding me..."

"It's nothing..let's go...ah! one more thing! I'm sorry!"

"What for?"

"I lied to you. I actually not a champion for a Taekwondo championship or something..hehe.."

"Then..you just jump from a tree like a...."

"I just thinking to do that..."

"Aish! You..really!"

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hye there! sorry for a late update and sorry for a long chapter!! i hope that you don't feel bored! Ahh...i think that my story starts to annoying me day by day...chapter 6 next!~