Happy Birthday Eun Kyung

Pure Royal Love

This is chapter 4. Enjoy yourself!~

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Umm....Ah Joon ah....where're we going?

"Where? Hehe...today, you need to accompany me shopping..."

"What?! Shopping?!"

"Can you?"

"O-of course...i can.." what a weird manager i have....

Ah Joon drives the car along the busy road. Eun Kyung feels very happy because this is the very first time she went shopping. She enjoys the beautiful scenery around The Big City of Pristellia. People was everywhere. Everyone's doing their own job without ignoring others. Sometimes Eun Kyung glance at Ah Joon. He looks more handsome with that sunglasses. She feels some kind of strange feeling inside her when she was near him.

Ah Joon parked his car inside a mall named Over Furniture Mall. Eun Kyung gulped. The place looks beautiful and the furniture are very expensive. Ah Joon brings her to one cornere where they sell the furniture for living room.

"Well, Eun Kyung ah. I need your help. I want to change my furniture since they all were old and i don't like that. Can you help me find the suitable one? Choose them according to your taste."

"Okay....but i warn you. I'm pretty bad in choosing items. Maybe they'll not be your taste."

"Hahaha!~ I don't care as long as i can change them...come on! Let's get going!"

Eun Kyung almost get crazy by choosing those beutiful and gorgeous furniture. After 20 minutes looking for a suitable one, finally she found what she like. A simple black furniture

.

"You like that style?" Ah Joon asked.

"I love simple but beautiful thing..that's my style..." Eun Kyung says while observing the furniture.

"Okay, if that's you're choice....excuse me! I want to buy this set" Ah Joon calls the worker

"Wait! You want to buy this? Is that your style?" Asked Eun Kyung shocked.

"Why? I've said earlier,right? That i'll take anything that you choose..." Ah Joon answers while taking out his credit card.

Then, Ah Joon pull Eun Kyung's hand to another booth which is bedroom sets.

"Go on, and choose. I'll wait here."

With that, Eun Kyung go and chooses the furniture according to her own style. This time, she really can't choose because they're all very attractive. Finally, she got the furniture after 35 minutes choosing.

Ah Joon came to her and asked "Done?"

"Yes...are you okay with this?"

"I told you..i'm fine with it..."

The two of them were having an expensive shopping. They still shops until night. Thanks goodness that day was off day. While they'e eating their dinner, Ah Joon questioned Eun Kyung.

"Eun Kyung ah...what was your dream house?"

"You mean?"

"I mean...what was your favourite house looks alike? You sure has a dream house, right?"

Eun Kyung stopped eating then drank some water. She paused for awhile before said something.

"I like a simple house. Medium-sized house and, i would love it if there was a big garden, with glowing flowers everywhere. And a playground for my little siblings...."

Eun Kyung said that while closing her eyes, imagining the deam house of hers. Ah Joon just watched her with a serious look.

"But they was only a dream, right? There's no way i could afford a house like that..."

Don't worry my lady...they'll be your reality house instead of dream house...Ah Joon said in his mind. He was munching his food happily but behind that, he was smiling. "When is your birthday?"

"What? My birthday? W-why?"

"Nothing. I thought i want to give you a birthday present."

"B-birthday present? Ahaha! No need to do that. I don't want any present.."

"But i want to give one. Just tell me your birthdate."

"Uhh....7 October..."

"And today's 5 October....still have time...what do you want as a gift?

"I...don't know...but..i love teddy...i've longed a teddy since i was a kid.."

Ah Joon smiled. A teddy? Hmm..that suits you..."Okay, can we go now? It's already 10 o'clock..."

"Ah~~ I bet my mom worried about me.."

Then the two of them went home.

 

*2 days later*

 

Today was Eun Kyung's birthday and Ah Joon had a very special birthday present for her. The day went as usual. Eun Kyung was cleaning the bookshelves while Yoochun was arranging some books. Ah Joon just observing her from the counter. She does have a beautiful face and more with that unique sparkling purple eyes of hers. Without his knowledge, Yoochun come near him. Ah Joon shocked then sits properly. Yoochun senses something different in his friend.

"You like her?"

That question startled Ah Joon. "W-who?"

"Eun Kyung...you like her, right?"

"What? Why did you think like that?"

"Just...i can feel something. You know, you look different these days..."

"Well, i do really think like that too..."

Yoochun smiles. He patted his bestfriend's shoulder then whispered "I like it if you fell for her..."

 

3 hours passed. It's already 7 o'clock. Time to close the bookstore. As Eun Kyung was ready to ride her bicycle, Ah Joon approached her. "Hey!~ Wanna see your birthday present?"

"W-what?"

"Your birthday present. Come on, hop in!" Ah Joon opened the door and Eun Kyung hesitatedly get in the car. Ah Joon quickly press the pedal and drives into the city.The Big City of Pristellia lookswonderful at night.The lighting was glowing brightly. The journey took almost 25 minutes. Ah Joon parked his car outside a big and cozy-liked house. The two of them stepped outside the car. Eun Kyung was amazed by the look of the house. It really look like her dream house.

"w-wow....i..can't believe..this.."

"You like it?"

"Ah Joon ah..this, i can't take this as my present..it was too much!"

"But, why? You'll have a very comfortable life here. And there's a mini  playground behind the house. For you siblings."

Hearing that Eun Kyung ran towards the back of the house. Indeed there was mini playground there. Also with mini swimming pool. Eun Kyung can't believe her eyes. This is real!

"Shall we take a look inside?"

Eun Kyung can't say a word. She was totally speechless. She just noded and followed Ah Joon. Ah Joon takes her to one room to another until they arrived at one room. The room was filled with big and cute teddy bears. Suddenly she remember something. The room was exactly the same as what she choosed 2 days! The same goes to the living room which they had passed earlier. Not only that, the whole furniture was indeed the same as she choosed 2 days ago! Ah Joon whispered something to her ears.

"Happy birthday Eun Kyung...."

Tears were rolling down her cheek. This was too much to be called as birthday present. She quickly hug Ah Joon. He smiled then ordered someone to come in.

"SURPRISE!~"

Eun Kyung look back and she saw her family, smiling happily. They all said in unison.

"Happy Birthday Park Eun Kyung!~"

Eun Kyung was really grateful, indeed, today was a very special day for her. And she had gotten a very nice birthday present.

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hello everyone!~ sorry for the late update. i only got time to write now. well, i'll try hard to update soon. i hope you enjoy this chapter! although it seems like a boring one..-___-'