first meeting

The Bully and I

Degeun...Degeun...Degeun..

 

Ever since you got that call from Mr. Oh Se Hun, you can't stop thinking about what will happen to you once you meet him. Earlier when you arrived from school, you immediately researched his biography in the internet. You saw his profile in your school's website and got to know a lot of things about him.

Name: Oh Se Hun

Birthdate: April 12, 1994

Background: Heir to the famous Marketing company, Lohas Corporation. Parents both working, has one older sister named Oh Min Jung.

Description: Donggun University's infamous leader of gang 'EXO'.

Motto: Don't mess with me.

 

You are now lying on your bed, your face facing the ceiling and your eyes staring into complete nothingness. A sigh escaped your lips as you closed your eyes, somehow wishing that you would never encounter meeting that jerk.

He's a jerk. A really big jerk.

You tried to get your mind off of him, but it wouldn't work. What if he finds you at school? What if he recognizes your face? What will he do to you?

"Ugh, it is the end of me!!" You yelled against your pillow, groaning out all your frustrations.

Then there was a sudden knock on the door.

"GO AWAY!" You bellowed as you lifted your face from the pillow.

The knocks were repeated. "Honey, you have a visitor outside." You heard your mom's voice say.

You really weren't in the mood to see anyone right now, especially that you're trying to figure out a way to get out of your problem. But since this person who wants to see you might be important, you dragged your heavy body off the bed and made your way towards the door. You opened it and saw your mother standing outside. She was a short woman in her mid forties.

"Who is it umma?" You asked in a tired voice.

"Baek Hyun." Your mom replied with a smile. "That boy is so fine. He even came here just to bring you chocolates."

You raised an eyebrow. "Baek Hyun? Chocolates?" You scratched your head.

"Just go down there and see him for yourself." She responded with a wink. You rolled your eyes. Your mother always liked it whenever there are boys that are visiting you.

But truthfully, Baek Hyun is the one and only guy that sees you very often. He was your best guy friend.

Without another word you trudged down the stairs. You didn't even dare to fix yourself before you see him. Why does it matter? As soon as you entered the living room, you saw Baek Hyun having a conversation with your older brother.

"Joon Myun hyung.." You heard Baek Hyun call out.

"Don't you 'Joon Myung hyung' me. Tell me, what exactly are you doing here? Are you here to ask for my sister's hand in marriage? Right now I'm already telling you a NO! You cannot ta-"

"Suho oppa!" You yelled. The two guys turned around and faced you.

"Young Ju." They both said at the same time. Joon Myun glared at Baek Hyun.

"Annyeong Young Ju." Baek Hyun greeted with a warm smile, taking a step closer towards you. But Joon Myun blocked him.

"Yah." He snarled. "Not too close."

"Oppa!" You whined. "For the tenth time, Baek Hyun is only my friend. He is not a suitor." You explained.

"But-" Joon Myun tried to protest but you arched your eyebrow at him. "Arasso." He muttered grimly before throwing one last glare at Baek Hyun and walking off, leaving the both ofyou inside the room.

"Mianhe.." You mumbled to him. "My brother can be crazy sometimes." You said as you sat down on the couch.

"Ani, it's okay. I understand." He stated, fiddling with his fingers. "So.." You said at the same time. You both laughed.

"You go first." He said.

"No you go first." You insisted.

He took a deep breath. "I came here because I wanted to give you this." He handed you a box of chocolates which is in the shape of a heart. You smiled as you took it in your hands.

"Aww, it's so cute! Where'd you buy it?" You asked, your eyes staring at the delicious sweets.

"There was a new candy store that just opened down the street so I decided to buy you one. You know, to serve as an apology for ignoring you these past few days." He said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"It must have cost you a fortune." You muttered.

"Of course not! I have plenty of money you know!" He exclaimed, earning a chuckle from you.

"Really?"

"Jinjja." He stated confidently. Then his voice softened as he said, "Besides, I would buy anything for you."

"Were you saying something?" You asked, pretending that you didn't hear what he had just said. He shook his head as his ears turned slightly pink.

"Baek Hyun-ah.." You called out after a long silence. "Do you know a guy named Oh Se Hun?"

He was quiet for a moment. "Yeah I guess so. Why do you ask?"

You wanted to tell Baek Hyun that Oh Se Hun was haunting you but you held your tongue back. Once Baek Hyun finds out about this, he might be bursting out in anger and will face Oh Se Hun himself. You know how Baek Hyun could be so protective towards you. He's no different from your brother Joon Myun.

"Do you uhm.." He cleared his throat. "Like him?"

You choked at his words. "Eh? What makes you say so?"

He shrugged as he smiled a little bit. "Well, all the girls in school adores him."

What kind of people adores an arrogant cocky jerk like him?! They must be out of their minds.

"I'm not like them. I have my own ideal guy in mind." You stated. The image of the guy that you bumped into yesterday had popped into your mind again. You smiled to yourself.

Your eyes darted back to Baek Hyun and you saw him silently smiling. "Boya? Why are you smiling over there?" You asked, nudging his shoulder.

"Nothing." He responded, the expression on his face changing.

"Yah! Quit keeping secrets from me!" You began to tickle his tummy with your hands. He bent backwards as he let out an enormous burst of laughter.

"HAHAHHAHA! Stop it! HAHAHA! Joo Young Ju!!!! YAH! HAHAHA!"

 

 

===

 

You glanced at your wristwatch, getting a little impatient in waiting for your order. You're inside a coffeeshop, trying to relax all the tensed muscles inside your body. It's been twenty minutes since you've been waiting for the cappuccino that you ordered. What kind of cappuccino would be more than twenty minutes to prepare?

You sighed.

You decided to read a magazine while you waited. A few minutes later, your cappucino was served. The waiter stood by as if he was expecting any tip. You glared at him.

In 25 minutes he made me wait for a stupid coffee drink now he's expecting a tip from me?! Screw him!

You decided to ignore the waiter and drowned your attention back to the magazine you were holding in front of your face. Soon enough the waiter was gone and you felt yourself loosen up. Just then, a bunch of four guys had entered the shop. You glanced at them as they made their way towards the counter. One of the guys looked vaguely familiar.

It was as if you'd seen him somewhere.

Degeun...Degeun...Degeun..

Your heart began beating faster for an unknown reason. You tried to ignore your emotional feelings and inhaled deeply.

Maybe just a familiar face. Maybe a schoolmate.

You tried to avert your attention back to the magazine you were holding, but your eyes always seemed to go back to those four guys. Seriously, one of them is really familiar to you. It's like you'd just seen him recently, but your memory is too poor to  remember. Like coincidence, those guys sat down at the table behind you. Too bad you can't see their faces clearly since your back was facing them.

Just then, you felt your phone vibrating against your pocket. You took it out and didn't even bother to see who was calling.

"Yobeoseyo?"

No answer.

"Hello? Who is this?"

Still silence.

"Hello? Yobeoseyo?" You began to feel irritated. Was this a prank caller or something?

"Wanna get your kicked?" There goes that familiar deep husky voice again. It sent shivers down your spine. Somehow it felt like the speaker in the phone was in that same room too. It seemed like you heard his voice not only from the phone, but also from a distance near you.

Oh Se Hun.

"W-What the hell do you want?!" You bellowed against your phone. "KICK MY ALL YOU WANT! I DON'T GIVE A DAMN TO WHO YOU ARE, YOU JERK!"

"YOU'RE DEAD MEAT!" He fired back. This time, the voice wasn't coming from the phone anymore. It came from...

....right behind you.

Uh oh.

You slowly turned your head around, silently wishing that it wasn't what you think it is. But it is what you thought it was. As you finally looked at the table behind you, there he was among the four boys, glaring directly at you.

O-Oh S-Se hun?!!

"YOU'RE SO DEAD!" He growled, his eyes throwing you dagger like stares. But before he can even move, you quickly got up from your seat, totally forgetting about your cappuccino and your phone. You dashed out of the coffeeshop while Oh Se Hun followed you from behind.

"COME BACK HERE!" You heard him yell from behind. But you did not dare to look back. You kept on running, trying to ignore the weird looks the other people in the street were giving you. You kept on running as fast as you can.

 

GET AWAY FROM ME OH SE HUN! GET AWAY!

 

But you became unlucky when you felt a hand roughly pull your arm, causing you to stop in your tracks.

 

"Gotcha." A deep husky voice had said.

 

Otteoke.

 

 

 

 

 

 

tobecontinued