The Prince and The Beast

The Bully and I

"L-Let go of me!!"

 

You tried to squirm and scream but then paused when you realized who was holding your arm. Your heart insantly stopped beating and you could butterflies all over your stomach again. You wanted to melt right there and then, but this was no good time for you to get lovestruck.

"Shh, be quiet. Se Hun might hear us. Here, come with me."

As he dragged you to a near alleyway, you stared at him like crazy. He was that same guy that bumped into you with his bike two days ago. He looked seriously handsome way up close and the way he looks at you, his glances are sending shivers down your spine. He pushed you against the wall and motioned you to stay quiet.

"You stay here. I'll just tell him that you got away. Arasso?"

You could only nod in response. There was a sudden urge that you wanted to ask his name, but you felt a huge lump on your throat. You couldn't speak. There was no more chance for you when he already left. A sigh escaped your lips as you stared at the blue sky.

Who is he? Is he some kind of prince? Sigh...My hero.

But you quickly hid yourself when you saw Se Hun passing by. He looked really dissappointed and frustrated at the same time. His three other friends were following him from behind, including the guy who saved you. He turned his head towards you and gave you a gentle smile. That's when your heart began pounding fast again.

H-He looked at me!!

After seeing them dissappear from the street, you finally decided to go home. Your heart was feeling rather heavy inside your chest. It was an exhausting day for you, being chased by Oh Se Hun and being rescued by your crush. You hoped that Oh Se Hun would not bother you from now on.

But then, you suddenly stopped in your tracks. You touched your pockets then gasped at what you realized.

My phone?! Where's my cellphone?!

Without thinking any further, you immediately rushed back to the coffeeshop. You walked over to the table where you have seaten but your phone wasn't there. You tried to ask some waiters but they didn't know where it was. With heavy shoulders, you went out of the coffeeshop.

Why do bad things keep on happening to me?

 

--------

 

You were silently making your way towards school. Earphones were both plunged into your ears as you listened to a TeenTop song. You smiled, inhaling the fresh air of the morning. Music can really make you feel better during the times that you're worried about something. You almost reached the school's front gate when someone suddenly pushed you from behind, causing you to stumble forward.

"YAH." You heard a voice call from behind.

You turned around and was about to yell at the person who did that to you, but quickly shut off your mouth when you realized who it was.

Bae Suzy. The evil witch of Donggun University.

"We need to talk." She stated without even looking at you in the eyes. But before you could even react of protest, her two friends already grabbed you by the arm and dragged you somewhere at the corner. Then they pushed you, causing you to land directly at the garbage bags.

"Y-Yah! What the hell is wrong with you?!" You demanded, getting up to your feet as you dusted yourself off. You glared at them but Suzy just scowled.

"Look at you and your crummy little self.." She mumbled as she took a step towards you. "You have some nerve to go against Se Hun you know? You have no idea what or who you're dealing with.."

You rolled your eyes and folded your arms over your chest. Suzy suddenly pushed you, causing you to fall down at the garbage again. This time, you didn't get up.

"I need to warn you Joo Young Ju, stay out of my boyfriend's sight. He doesn't need another geek to waste his time with." She looked at you like you were a disgusting science experiment. "You pathetic thing.." She added before walking off. Her two friends glared at you one more time before following Suzy.

Another heavy sigh escaped your lips.

No, I can't give up now. I won't let these kind of people ruin my life!

You stood up and dusted yourself off. You entered the gate and walked among your fellow schoolmates. Checking your wristwatch, you only got five minutes till your first class starts. You hurriedly ran inside the campus and made your way towards your classroom which is located at the 4th floor.

 

---

 

Class ended again. It was a huge relief to you, since you wanted to have lunch with your bestfriend and tell her all of the things that happened to you.

You trudged towards the hallway and headed towards your locker. But much to your surprise, you saw a green paper attached to your locker. You took the paper and noticed that there is something written on it. Your heart instantly dropped once you read the message.

Joo Young Ju

If you have read this message, you better brace yourself for what's coming to you.

Meet me outside the school's gate after you read this.

Come or else I'll kick your .

Don't make me wait.

and by the way, your phone is with me. >:)

Sincerely, Oh Se Hun

 

You felt like you just got strangled on your neck and you couldn't find a way to breathe. It felt like you were suffocating. You stared at the note and debated with yourself if you should go or not. If you go, Oh Se Hun might do something that will be the end of you. But on the other hand, he has your phone. And besides, if you show him that you're afraid and your weak, he might take advantage of you even more.

You took a deep breath and tried to calm yourself down. You opened your locker and grabbed the pepper spray that you owned. You always used this for protection. Whatever Oh Se Hun is planning to do, at least you know that you're ready.

I can do this. Fighting!

You pumped a fist in the air and tried to encourage yourself with words.

You're so on Oh Se Hun. Let's see who will win this war.

 

 

 

tobecontinued