Weird Se Hun.

The Bully and I

 

Class had just ended and your shoulders were feeling weary again.

You walked alone across the empty hallway, making your way out of the campus since you'll be going home. As usual your head was lowered, your eyes focused on the ground as your feet walked. All throughout the day you've been doing different projects and assignments. You felt like collapsing on your bed.

"Se Hun oppa.."

You heard a familiar voice coming from a room at the end of the hallway. Feeling curious, you decided to tiptoe towards it and peeked inside the room. Much to your surprise you saw Bae Suzy having a conversation with Oh Se Hun. Se Hun looked furious about something.

"Don't you 'oppa' me." He stated coldly.

Suzy looked kinda hurt, but she tried to put on a smile. She clinged onto Se Hun's arm. "Stop being so cold to me. I just want you to give me a chance."

Se Hun could only let out a scowl as he turned his back on her. "Chance? Why would I after you totally betrayed me for two times. I can never trust you again."

For once you saw him having emotions in his face. Whenever you meet up with Oh Se Hun, he would usually have that cold blank expression on his face. But now that you see him having this kind of serious conversation with Suzy, you realized that he actually has a heart.

But he is still a jerk.

"That happened two years ago! Can't you forget about it already!" Suzy bellowed, making Se Hun face her. "Just move on!"

"Get away from me!" Se Hun growled. "Don't ever talk to me again." With that, he walked away, leaving Suzy all alone.

As you saw him coming towards your way, you quickly hid yourself at a corner. He passed by and as he dissappeared from a distance, you let out a sigh of relief. But unfortunately, you didn't notice somebody standing behind you.

"What do you think you're doing there?"

You gulped. As you turned around, you saw Suzy standing right behind you. She didn't look so happy with her arms folded over her chest and an eyebrow cocked at you. You fiddled with your fingers as you tried to come up with an excuse.

"Don't tell me, were you eavesdropping on us?" She asked.

You shook her head.

She smirked. "You're really hard to figure out, you know? Ever since you've just become his slave, you're always following him around like a creepy stalker."

Your hands balled into fists.

"Don't worry Joo Young Ju, Se Hun will never like you. He would never fall for somebody as pathetic as you." She emphasized every single word that came out of . You felt like she just crushed your personality.

She took a step closer towards you as she said, "I'm warning you once more, stay away from me and my boyfriend."

This time, you're the one who smirked. "From what I heard from what he said earlier, the two of you are over a long time ago." You stated.

She gritted her teeth and pushed you down the floor. "How dare you say that to me! Who do you think you are?!" She yelled.

 

"Stop it." You heard a familiar deep husky voice said.

You turned around and saw Oh Se Hun standing near you. He walked over to your side and helped you to get up. Then he threw a glare over to Suzy.

"Who gave you the right to do that to her?" He asked, rather angrily.

"B-But, she-" Suzy tried to protest but Se Hun cut her off.

"I'm warning you Suzy. You're not my girlfriend, I'm cutting off our relationship entirely. Don't ever bother me again and Young Ju. Or else, you'll be facing me."

You stared at him with disbelief in your eyes. How could Oh Se Hun save you? Didn't he hate you? And he actually defended you from his ex-girlfriend!

Se Hun-shi, what the hell is going on with you? Are you sick or something?

Without any other word, he grabbed your hand and pulled you with him. He walked outside of the campus while dragging you behind him. Then he stopped in his tracks once you reached the gate. You were staring at your hand interwined with his. A weird feeling suddenly popped into your heart.

What is he doing? Let go of my hand!

"Uhm.." You cleared your throat but he didn't quite understand what you meant. "Se Hun shi.."

"WHAT?" He suddenly bellowed, causing you to flinch a bit.

"Y-You're hand.." You said in a quivering voice. Then his dark eyes darted towards your hands. He quickly lets go and looks away from you.

"I'm sorry." He blurted out all of a sudden. You felt like fireworks had just exploded around you. He actually said sorry to you!

Boya? What's with him? Did I just heard him apologize to me?

Before you could say anything, he turned around and faced you. "Go home."

You nodded your head quietly before turning around and walking off.

"YAH!" He called out all of a sudden, causing you to stop in your tracks. "Remember to call me later." You heard him say.

"But I don't have a cellphone! It's with you remember?" You protested, looking at him.

He rolled his eyes. "Just call me tonight! Or else I'm going to kill you.." He muttered the last part before walking off. You watched him dissappear in the distance.

Now that you're left alone, you made your way down the street with your head held down.

 

Oh Se Hun, why are you so damn hard to figure out?

 

Because you were too drowned in your thoughts, you didn't notice that you're going to bump into somebody.

"I'm sorry." You apologized to that person. As you lifted your face, a pair of warm eyes looked down at you. then you realized it was your crush, the guy who saved you from Se Hun before.

"Joo Young Ju?" He exclaimed, smiling. "That's your name right?"

You suddenly felt your heart beating a hundred times faster than its normal rhythm.

HE KNOWS MY NAME?! HE KNOWS MY NAME!!!

"Deh." You replied shortly, avoiding to look at him in the eye. You already knew that your cheeks were blushing furiously, but you hoped he didn't notice.

"It's nice to see you again." He said. "By the way, I'm Do Kyung Soo. You remember me, right?"

Kyung Soo? Oh what a beautiful name!

You nodded. You can still feel his eyes staring at you. Suddenly his next question made you want to melt right there and then.

"Young Ju shi, do you mind if I ask you to accompany me to the park for a while?"

 

 

 

YES. DEFINITELY YES.

 

 

 

tobecontinued

 

 

A/N: Guys, how's the story so far? Sorry if this chapter is quite boring, I kind of wrote this in a hurry. :DD You better watch out for the next chapter, Young Ju will finally get to know her so-called prince! Haha. Honestly, D.O. is my bias in EXO but I wanted Oh Se hun to be the focus of this fic. Anyways, thank you for reading this guys! I hope you'll continue to enjoy the fic as it goes along! ^^