Trouble

The Bully and I

 

 

Another day, another chapter of your life.

 

You sat on your seat inside the classroom, your eyes staring out the window. Apparently the history teacher was once again discussing another boring lesson. It was a rainy day and your mind was filled with many thoughts again. Thoughts that got you confused.

Oh Se Hun..

The events of last night flashbacked in your mind. You could reminisce the time when Se Hun suddenly broke into tears. You wondered why he acted that why and tried to comfort him in the way you can, but he pushed you away. His actions and the emotions he is showing are confusing you a lot. You really can't figure out what kind of person Oh Se Hun is.

You glanced at your cellphone on your hand. He still hasn't called or sent you a message since yesterday. Usually by this time Oh Se Hun bothers you by his calls telling you to do different kinds of errands for him. Well, you are his slave. But you also realized that there are three days left until your enslavement agreement ends.

Time flies by so fast.

A sigh escaped your lips as you continued to stare out the window. The rain was pouring so hard that it got you worried of how you're gonna go home since you didn't bring an umbrella with you.

RING! RING!

The sudden ringing of the bell had awaken you from your thoughts. You just realized that class was over. You can't believe that you spaced out during the whole class. With heavy shoulders, you got up from your chair and wore your bagpack over your shoulder.

"Yah." You felt someone nudge you from behind.

You turned around and was greeted by a familiar sunny smile. "Hyewon."

She raised an eyebrow as she examined you from head to toe. "Why do you look so pale? Do you have something that's bothering you?"

You let out a small smile as you shook your head. "Ani. I'm just sleepy that's all." She looked at you with narrowed eyes, making you realize that you're not really good at making excuses. You sighed as you lowered your head. "I don't want to talk about it."

 

----------

 

The two of you just got out of the classroom and made your way towards the library. When all of a sudden, you saw a group of students dashing towards the school courtyard. Feeling curious, you stopped one of the students and asked them.

"Excuse me, why are you guys running? What's all the commotion about?"

The student was wearing a weird grin on his face. "Oh Se Hun is having a fight outside with a bunch of gangsters."

You felt your heart suddenly stop beating.

Oh Se Hun? Fight? Gangsters?

Without any other word, you ran outside the courtyard. You heard Hyewon calling out your name from behind, but you ignored her. You turned your head from left to right, searching for Se Hun as you squeezed yourself through the huge crowd of students. Finally after making it through the crowd, you found a bunch of guys fighting. Your eyes widened when you realized that he was fighting four guys by himself.

"Se Hun shi!!!!" You yelled at the top of your lungs. At first he didn't notice you so you shouted his name again.

"OH SE HUN!"

This time he turned his head to look at you with an expression like, What in the world are you doing in here?

"W-WATCH OUT!!" You suddenly yelled when you saw a guy charging towards him. Se Hun quickly dodged from his enemy's fist and gave him a counter punch.

You felt your heart pounding fast as you watched him go. He fought with his punches and his kicks, he even did a backflip. You were amazed at how good he was in fighting, and he looked terribly handsome even with those slight bruises on his face.

Wait, did I just think he's handsome?

You shook off your thoughts and returned your attention to watching Se Hun. You gasped when another guy was about to charge towards him with a bat on his hand. You tried to warn Se Hun but he was too busy fighting with another guy. When he was about to get hit on the head, you quickly ran towards them.

"HA-YAAAAAH!" You yelled as you hopped onto the back of the guy. You tried to take the bat away from him, but he grabbed your arms and threw you off in a corner. As you fell down, your back hit the pavement. You groaned in pain.

"YOUNG JU!!!" You heard Se Hun yell.

You tried to open your eyes but your head hurts so much. Your body slightly trembled as you tried to sit up. You heard some yells and some groans coming from Se Hun, but even though you wanted to help him, you can't.

The next thing you knew it, you passed out and everything went black.

 

 

 

 

 

tobecontinued

 

 

 

 

A/N: Sorry for the late update guys. :( I was away for two days because my family and I had a beach outing. SO I'm back and I'll be posting the next chapter later. :) Wait for the next chappie guys, because its much better than this one.:DD n____n