Enslavement Agreement

The Bully and I

 

 

Boom. Boom. Boom.

 

Every step you took, the more your heart gets heavier. You felt your breathing hitch once you were almost reaching the front gate of the school. You paused for a moment and began to think.

Should I go or not? Otteoke~

You bit your lower lip in worry. Who knows what would Oh Se Hun do to you once he get his hands on you. What if he kicks your and beat you up? No way, a guy could never hurt a girl like that. But no one knows what's running inside Oh Se Hun's mind. Besides if you don't go, you'll never be able to retrieve your cellphone.

You sighed and used your fingers to comb the uneven bangs on your forehead.

I can do this. He is just a guy. I can totally defend myself. I learned taekwondo when I was in elementary.

Without any another thought, you proceeded to head towards the gate. As you passed by the security guard, he tapped on your shoulder and looked at you with his eyebrows raised.

"Excuse me miss, do you happen to be miss Joo Young Ju?"

You slowly nodded.

"Someone was waiting for you outside. He seems to be a little impatient waiting for you. He kept on asking me what time you're going to get out of class."

You felt your heart drop again. That guy would probably Oh Se Hun. You bid the security guard goodbye before exiting the gate. You felt your heart pounding so hard that it seems like it's going to get out of your chest. You placed a hand over your chest and tried to calm down yourself. Your eyes were focused on the ground that you didn't notice someone standing in front of you.

"Young Ju."

You got startled at the voice. You squeezed your eyes shut, silently wishing that it wasn't Oh Se Hun.

"Young Ju-ah." The voice called out again. "I've been waiting for you. I thought I wanted to bring you some fresh kimbap to eat."

Wait a minute, Oh Se Hun's voice isn't like that. This voice I'm hearing is to sweet and gentle to be his.

Slowly opening your eyes, you saw a familiar face wearing a pair of glasses right in front of you. A huge sigh of relief escaped your lips.

"Baek Hyun.." you exclaimed with a sigh. "It's just you."

He knitted his eyebrows. "It's just me? Waeyo? Were you expecting someone else?"

"Actually.." Another sigh escaped your lips as you looked away from his gaze. "There is this someone I-"

"JOO YOUNG JU!!!!!" The both of you heard a yell from a distance. You turned your head and saw two guys walking towards your direction. You immediately recognized the tough-looking face giving you a glare.

O-Omo! It's Oh Se Hun! And he brought back-up?! Otteoke!?

You were about to run but Baek Hyun tugged on your arm. He was looking at Oh Se Hun with a confused look on his face. Then he turned to you.

"Young Ju-ah, what are they doing here?" He whispered towards you. You didn't answer him. You tried to run away but it's too late. Oh Se Hun was already standing in front of you.

"Good thing I've finally found you. I've been waiting for you for almost half an hour." He stated like a complaint. He gave a weird look at Baek Hyun. "Don't mean to be rude man, but I gotta borrow your girlfriend for a minute." He said, grabbing your arm and pulling you towards him.

Baek Hyun grabbed your other arm. "No, she's staying with me." He said with a firm voice.

"Stay away from this buddy." Se Hun growled. "Or else you'll get hurt."

You looked at Baek Hyun and was surprised to see determination on his face. He wasn't showing any weakness or fear at all. He stood on his ground and tightened his hold on your arm.

"Bring it on." Baek Hyun muttered under his breath.

Se Hun's friend tried to interfere and prevent them from fighting but Se Hun just pushed him away. Then he glared at Baek Hyun again.

"Let go of Young Ju!" Baek Hyun demanded.

"No you let go!" Se Hun yelled back.

You got tired of the both of them pulling you back and forth. You felt like your arms are gonna get broken. You yelled at them to stop, but they didn't listen.

"You've pushed your limits now!" In a blink of an eye, Se Hun charged forward and gave Baek Hyun a good punch on the face, sending him falling down on the ground.

"BAEK HYUN AH!!! NOO! STOP!" You yelled, finally freeing yourself from the bully's grip.You quickly rushed over to your bestfriend and tried to help him to get up. His nose was already bleeding. You gritted your teeth before looking up at Se Hun with angry eyes.

"What the hell?! Why did you hurt him?!" You bellowed. He scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Just come with me and I won't hurt him." He stated, as if he didn't feel guilty at what he did.

what kind of unsensitive person is he? Is he even human?

You glanced back at Baek Hyun, who was telling you not to go. You looked at him in worry, shaking your head as you gave him a small smile.

"Don't go Young Ju ah..Don't go with that jerk."

"I can't say no to him. I'm sorry." You responded before getting up and facing Se Hun. "Fine. I'll come with you. But after this, I don't want you to ever bother me again."

Oh Se Hun just smiled but didn't respond. His tall friend looked at you with a seemingly apologetic look on his face, but quickly looked away when Se Hun faced you.

"Follow me." He said in a deep voice before walking on. You followed him.

 

 

-------

 

You entered the same coffeeshop you went into yesterday. This was the place where you first met Oh Se Hun, and the place where you lost your phone. You must've left it on the table and Se Hun's friends might have took it. You frowned at the thought.

"Sit down." Se Hun ordered as he sat down at a table in the corner. You sat down across of him and avoided to look at him in the eye.

Now what? Gonna demand me to apologize for calling you an arrogant cocky jerk, which was by the way, true?

"You better listen to me carefully." He started. "I don't know what is your problem with me but I swear that you've made the biggest mistake of your life by calling me those names. You know, arrogant, cocky, retarded.."

"But it's all true." You interfered. He threw you an annoyed glare.You didn't know whether he was irritated by you interfering his sentence or by your comment itself.

"You didn't have to broadcast it on a exposed website. Many people would see it."

"But I'm pretty sure many people already knows what kind of horrible person you are." You counterfired, throwing back a glare at him.

He let out a mocking chuckle. "But they don't have the courage to tell me that like what you did."

"It's because they're scared of you." You folded your arms over your chest. "You're a bully, remember?"

He rolled his eyes and leaned back on his chair. You could tell that judging by the look on his face, you totally pissed him off. That made you feel good inside.

"Now can you tell me why I am here wasting my time with you?" You asked, staring outside the glass window of the shop.

But the next words his said had completely threw me off guard.

"You're going to be my slave."

You raised an eyebrow, shifting your gaze towards him. "Excuse me?"

He smirked, shifting his body position on the chair. "You heard me. In order to pay back to your offense to me, you have to be my slave."

You slammed both of your fists on the table. "Are you crazy? I'm not some random girl that you can easily wrap around your finger! And besides, you also offensed me so we're even!"

"Not quite." He stated with a sly smile, taking out something from his jacket's pocket. Then he held that thing up in the air and you just realized that it was your mobile phone that he was holding. You tried to grab it from him but you failed to do so.

"I still have your cellphone." He stated. "And I won't return it to you until you agree on becoming my slave. And also if you refuse to it, I'll have to bully your dear boyfriend often." He added, referring to Baek Hyun.

Boyfriend?! He's not my boyfriend you psycho! Wait, this is not a good time to think about that. Focus Young Ju, focus!

You felt yourself getting weaker every second. How could he take advantage of you so easily? In a blink of an eye he already got you whipped. You hated yourself for being weak and you hated him for being such an .

"Fine." You finally said after giving it a lot of thought. "I'll do whatever you want. Just don't hurt Baek Hyun." You stated as if you were pleading. You felt angry inside.

He smiled, placing a finger below his chin.

"Don't worry, it'll only be in a matter of one week. After then, I won't ever bother you again." He said.

 

 

I don't believe him. I HATE YOU OH SE HUN! YOU'LL SERIOUSLY PAY FOR THIS!!

 

 

 

tobecontinued

 

 

--------

 

 

 

A/N: Hey guys! Are you enjoying the story so far? I hope so.. :))) Sorry if my writing isn't that good, I've been trying to practice my writing skills anyway. I hope you won't hate Se Hun in here! I'm sure you'll love him later on! Brace yourselves for the upcoming updates! :DD Thanks for the supports guys!! GOMAWO! JEONGMAL SARANGHAEYO... <333