Waking up

The Bully and I

a/n: Hey guys, just wanted to tell you that I decided to change the way of point of view. Instead of using the word 'YOU', I decided to use the word 'I'. That's all I had to say. Read on and enjoy. ;]

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was awaken by the sudden vibration I felt inside my pocket. My eyes slowly fluttered open, only to feel a throbbing pain in my head. I tried to get up when I felt a certain pain on my back. Only then that I realized that I wasn't in my room.

Where am I?

I looked around the unfamiliar room. I tried to think of what happened to me and as to why I'm here, but my head aches whenever I tried to remember. I leaned my back against the headboard and sighed heavily. Everyday has been going crazy ever since I met that -head Oh Se Hun.

My thoughts were interrupted as I heard the door creaking as it slowly opened. A familiar face popped inside.

Speaking of the devil..

Oh Se Hun entered the room, his face once again expressionless as he looked at me. He was chewing gum in his mouth and his hair looked kind of wet as if he had just taken a bath. He was wearing a white bathrobe. He stared at me oddly for a minute or so.

"You feeling okay?" He asked all of a sudden as he sat on the bed besides me.

I shifted uncomfortably on my position, trying to avoid his eyes. Ever since he cried that night, we're still not yet in good terms right now. I felt his eyes staring at me intensely, but I remained my head lowered. The bruises on his face made me remember what exactly happened to me.

I will never in other people's businesses ever again.

I heard him sigh.

"Listen, I don't care if you're still mad or not. You're still my slave no matter what." He said, finally breaking the ice.

I didn't respond to him and kept myself silent.

"Even so, you didn't have to involve yourself in my fight. It was way too dangerous. Look at what you got yourself in." He added, making me feel like a seven year old getting scolded by my parent. I shot him a glare.

"Arasso arasso. You don't have to give me a lecture." I said back, rolling my eyes a little bit.

"Tch," I heard him mutter. "Pabo."

"Mworago?" I exclaimed, widening my eyes at him. "What did you just call me?" I was about to charge at him but he blocked himself with his arms.

"Yah, I wouldn't do that if I were you. Remember that you're in MY house." He stated, causing me to lean back.

I'm in his house?! Since when?

"What the hell am I doing here?" I demanded.

"You passed out two hours ago, remember? So I took you here and asked my medical doctor to give you a check up." He said, walking off the bed and pacing back and forth in front of me.

Two hours ago? How long have I been in here?

"Why here? You could've just brought me at the clinic!" I stated, getting off the bed quickly. As I stood up, I felt a major pain in my head again. I slightly stumbled on my feet, causing me to fall into Se Hun's arms.

"Aish, you're such an idiot." He grumbled as he held my waist firmly. "Just stay on the bed and rest!"

My body froze for a moment as my eyes met his. I totally forgot where I was in that moment, I just felt lost in his gaze. Oh Se Hun could be really handsome if he could only smile often.

Stop it! I don't have the right to think of him this way!

The door suddenly banged open, causing me to flinch slightly. I saw Hyewon enter the room, along with three other guys. I quickly recognized Kyung Soo as one of them and felt my heart beating fast again. The night that he kissed me suddenly flashed back into my mind again.

"We just left you here for a bunch of minutes, then here you go flirting with each other." One of the guys said as he accompanied it with a chuckle. Se Hun glared at him as he lets go off me. I felt my cheeks burning as I sat down on the bed.

Hyewon quickly rushed to my side and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. "Gwenchanha? How are you feeling? Does your back still hurt?" She asked worriedly. I let out a small smile before nodding my head shortly.

"Yes, a little bit."

One of the guys took a step towards me and smiled. "You're Young Ju right? My name is Kim Jong In, but everybody calls me Kai." He stated as he shook my hand firmly. "And that's Park Chan Yeol, the charismatic playboy and ert in our group!" He introduced as he pointed towards a tall guy standing at the back.

"Yah! Don't believe him. I may be a playboy, but definitely not a ert." Chan Yeol quickly defensed himself.

"Liar." I heard Kai snicker. Then he looked at me. "Young Ju, you're quite lucky that Se Hun saved you. After that guy hurt you, Se Hun got back at him and even almost killed him if we didn't stop him in time." He stated. "Apparently, Se Hun could be so overprotective and possesive towards yo-" Se Hun stepped in and covered Kai's mouth with his hand.

"APPARENTLY, Kim Jong In has said too much already." He muttered while glaring at Kai.

I chuckled at their goofiness then stole a glance at Kyung Soo who remained silent in the corner. I waited for him to look at me, but his eyes never left the ground. It was either he was having deep thoughts or was just totally zoning out. I furrowed my eyebrows slightly as I looked away.

"Hyewon, let's go home." I told my bestfriend.

She raised an eyebrow. "What? But you're not fully healed yet. Are you sure you can walk?"

"Of course." I answered with a smile. "And besides, my brother is going to kill me if I arrive home late." She nodded in response and got up from the bed. I followed her afterwards.

"And where do you think you're going?" Se Hun asked.

"Home." I responded. "Thanks for your help but I have to get home."

He took a step forward. "I'll tell my driver to take you home."

Why is he being concerned all of a sudden?

I was about to respond when somebody else did. It was Kyung Soo.

"No need Se Hun. I'll drive them home." He said in a low voice. I looked at him but his eyes were still focused on the ground. I've never seen Kyung Soo so expressionless before. Usually when we're together, he's always wearing a smile.

Se Hun looked like he was going to protest, but Kyung Soo already walked over to the door and motioned me and Hyewon to follow him. And we did. I exited the room without even saying goodbye to Se Hun.

But who cares?

 

---------

 

"You can just drop me off at the bus stop." Hyewon suddenly said as we were on our way home inside Kyung Soo's car. I turned to look at her with knitted eyebrows.

"Waeyo?" I asked. "You can just sleep over at my house."

She shook her head and smiled. "I can't. I still have to go to my mother's flower shop and help her with some unfinished business. And besides.." She leaned closer to my ear as she whispered. "We both know that you need sometime with you know who." She said in a tease, while pointing a finger at Kyung Soo who was too focused on his driving.

"B-But-"

"No butts." She told me. "I'll call you later."

The car stopped at the bus stop and Hyewon got off. I was forced to move in the passenger's seat since I was seated at the back. I felt myself get uneasy once I sat down besides Kyung Soo in the car.

"Fasten your seatbelt." I heard him mutter, but not quite clearly.

"What?" I asked.

He sighed and leaned closer to me. I had no idea what he was planning to do so I closed my eyes as I felt his face coming close to mine. It was then that I realized that he fixed my seatbelt. He chuckled as he sat back on his seat.

"Why did you close your eyes?" He asked. "Expecting something?" He teased.

I rolled my eyes and pretended to be annoyed, although my heart was beating very fast inside. I could feel my cheeks burning once again as I stared out the window. Why did I even close my eyes anyway? It's not like he's going to kiss me again.

What the hell was I thinking? I looked like a complete idiot back there! Aish, he's probably thinking that I'm a weirdo.

"Young Ju.." He suddenly called out in the middle of silence.

"Hmm?"

"You and Se Hun.." He sighed softly. "Are you guys dating?"

"DEH?" I bellowed, causing him to flinch slightly. "What kind of question is that?"

He chuckled softly, tightening his grip on the steering wheel. "Nothing, I just...nevermind."

"Se Hun is nothing but a guy I really dislike." I answered anyway. "I'm forced to see him everyday because I'm his slave." I felt myself cringe at the last word.

I wasn't looking at him, but in the corner of my eye, I knew he smiled.

"Yah, you can't forget about our duet next week. Arasso?"

"Deh!" I answered cheerfully. "I would never forget about that."

"We should meet tomorrow after class and practice our song." He stated. I frowned. He noticed my reaction and asked, "Why?"

I sighed. "It's just that, I'm not sure if I'll be available tomorrow. Se Hun would be probably keeping me busy by ordering me things to do for him."

Oh Se Hun such a pain in the !

"It's okay." I heard him say. "We'll figure out something."

I smiled at him and he smiled back.

Kyung Soo-ah, I think I really really like you. Neomu neomu jowahae..

Then all of a sudden, I felt my phone vibrating again. I took it from my pocket and gasped when I saw 10 unread messages and 7 missed calls coming from my brother. Just in time, we reached my house and I felt worry creep into my veins when I saw an angry Joon Myun standing outside the front gate. I looked at Kyung Soo and gulped.

"Waeyo? Who's that guy?" He asked.

"My oppa.." I muttered under my breath.

"Jinjja? He looks very upset about something." Kyung Soo remarked.

I bobbed my head up and down in agreement. "Yup, and I suggest that you better go or else he's going to kill you once he sees you with me."

 

 

 

 

tobecontinued

 

 

a/n: Sorry guys for this boring chappie. Hehe, but I guess this is much better and longer than the previous one. I'm actually planning on posting the next chapter later. :DD I'll just take a break for a while. Thanks for the wonderful comments and subscriptions! Thank you to all those readers out there! <3 I'll update soon. :))