unexpected trouble

The Bully and I

It was a normal evening that Tuesday night. You spent the whole day facing the books and drowning yourself in your studies. So you wasted your free time surfing the net. It's been half an hour since you've been facing your laptop so before you hit the sack, you decided to visit your school's official website. You checked if there are any news around the campus lately. As you scrolled down, you noticed an interesting post shoutout by one of the students of Donggun University.

 

Listen up female students of Donggun University! I'm not some easy cheapskate that you can always flirt around with. You ladies are all thick-skinned trying to get close to me. Don't you dare show up your faces again you s or else I'll be forced to kick your butts.

                                                                                                                                                                          - Oh Se Hun

 

Irritation boiled up inside of you. How could anyone post a message like this?! You felt really offensed because it felt like you're a part of that message. As written there he said 'ALL FEMALE STUDENTS OF DONGGUN UNIVERSITY'. You gritted your teeth and began typing your counter message to him.

 

Listen you punk! Stop being such an arrogant cocky JERK! You think you're all that! Go and eat up your own message you good for nothing retard!

 

Then you press send.

 

You didn't even dare to look back at what you posted back to him. You didn't even think about the consequences of what you've done. All you did was smile, lean back on your chair as you stretched your long slender arms. Yawning loudly, you got uo from the chair and plopped yourself on your bed. Soon you closed your eyes and drifted off to sleep.

 

 

===

 

Another day, another chapter of your life.

 

The warm morning rays of the sun beamed directly at your face as you stepped out of your little house. You made your way towards your mom's little garden and picked a sunflower. Smiling, you placed the flower in front of your nostrils and inhaled its beautiful scent. Then you went off skipping into the street.

You had a feeling this was going to be a great day.

As you were walking in the middle of the street, you didn't notice a bike moving towards you.

"Yah! Watch out!"

After hearing that voice, you turned your head around only to get hit by a bike that sent you landing your  on the cemented ground. You groaned as you tried to get up.

"Aish, I told you to watch out! Gwenchanha?" You lifted your face only to be greeted by a pair of brown chocolate eyes that instantly melted your heart. He looked so handsome and the smile that he gave you instantly sent you over the edge. Your heart began beating faster as you felt his eyes piercing down through your soul.

BOOM. BOOM. BOOM.

"Gwenchanha? Yah agashi." He began waving his hand in front of your face. You suddenly shook your head, cheeks blushing because you looked like a total idiot gawking at him. He smiled again.

"Are you hurt?" He asked. You immediately shook your head, you tried to speak but your mouth wouldn't open. You just stared at him as he apologized once more before leaving with his bike. You watched as he dissappeared in the distance.

A sigh escaped your lips.

Aish, what am I even thinking?! Ugh, I can't think like this! But my heart! Aigoo~ He's so handsome... Jal seng gyut da!!!!!!

You bit your lower lip before proceeding to walk again. School was only a few blocks away so instead of riding buses you just walk. You plunged earphones into both of your ears and then stuffed your hands into your pockets as you listened to the song.

'Love is by TVXQ'

As you listened to the song, the guy's handsome face popped into your mind again. You smiled as your hearts began fluttering.

I could have at least asked what his name was.

 

===

 

Class just ended and the teacher finally announced that it was lunch break. You sighed with relief, standing up from your chair as you took out your lunchbox from your bag.

"Young Ju-ah!" You heard a sudden squeel from behind you.You turned around and saw your bestfriend rushing towards you.

"Annyeong Hyewon." You greeted, smiling at her. She smiled back but then her smile was replaced by a weird look. "What?" You asked her.

"Yah, I've noticed that you've been spacing out since this morning. You haven't been listening to the class discussion." She stated as she nudged you with her elbow. "Is something bothering you?"

You shook my head, even though Iyou knew it was a lie. "Ani. Maybe I'm just sleepy and all.."

She gave you the 'I DON'T BELIEVE YOU' look. You just ignored her and dragged her outside of the classroom.

"Come on, let's have lunch! I'm starviiiiiing!"

 

As usual, the cafeteria was jampacked with a lot of hungry students. Many were falling in line as the lunchladies gave them their 'healthy' meals while you and your bestfriend brought your own lunches. The two of you sat down at a corner table and began eating your food.

"It's a good thing our own mothers are the ones preparing our meals." Hyewon remarked. "The cafeteria food here is gross!" She stated, making a face like she was going to puke.

"Yah, would you be quiet? They might hear you." You hissed at her, chuckling right after.

All of a sudden, the phone in your pocket vibrated. You took it out and saw an unknown number calling you. You glanced at your bestfriend.

"Boya?" She asked.

You didn't answer her and instead answered the call.

"Yobeoseyo?"

"You wanna die?" There was a deep, husky voice coming from the other line. You felt weird but responded.

"Nu gu seyo? Who is this?"

You heard a soft chuckle. "Oh Se Hun."

Oh Se Hun? Your mind wandered around in thoughts. Who the hell is Oh Se Hun?

Then for a moment, you felt like lightning struck you down. Your body stiffened and you felt a huge lump on your throat.

Oh Se Hun..

"W-What do you want?" You tried to sound as brave as possible, but your voice came out slightly quivering.

"Tch, you really have some nerve to send me that message. Who do you think you are?" His voice sounded strong and full of confidence. But you wouldn't let this guy take you down with his words.

"I don't know what your talking about!"

Your bestfriend and the other people around the cafeteria were giving you a strange look because of your sudden outburst. You gave them an apologetic look before returning your attention back on the speaker in your phone.

"Seriously, do you want to get your kicked?"

Somehow, you felt fear creeping up into your body. Even though you had no idea who this stranger was, he has this scary aura that gives you a frightening feeling.

"Whatever! Stop bothering me jerk!"

You turned off your phone and quickly took off its battery. And then you sighed as you rubbed your temples.

"Yah, boya? What's going on? Who were you talking to?" Hyewon asked, a worried expression visibly seen on her face.

"I don't know, some guy named Oh Se hun." You muttered in annoyance, running a hand through your brown locks.

"Oh Se Hun.." Hyewon repeated in a mumble as she began thinking of something. "Oh Se Hun!" She suddenly exclaimed as she snapped her fingers. "I know who he is!"

"You do?" You asked, leaning forward.

She nodded as she placed a finger on the bottom of her chin. "Yeah, I've heard he's some bad boy. He's actually a bully and has beaten up almost all of the guys here in our school."

Your bestfriend's sentence clearly threw you off a cliff. You felt like your whole world had stopped turning. Fear completely overwhelmed your body.

Oh Se Hun? Bully? Badboy? Beaten up almost all of the guys in school?

 "Want to get your kicked?" His words repeated in your mind.

"What's wrong Young Ju? what did you do with Oh Se Hun?" She asked suspiciously.

You didn't answer and instead slammed your face against the table. You let out a loud whimper.

Otteokke?! What have I done?!!

Your bestfriend was trying to comfort you, feeling confused as to why you were acting like this. People were staring at you but you didn't care. They didn't matter right now.

 

 

Oh Se Hun is going to kick my ?!!!

 

 

 

tobecontinued

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: First chappie!!! Yippie, hope you guys like it!! Haha~ n____n