Sixth Memories : Another day

The Past

Then he kissing her slowly and let all their memories come in their mind.

                A little flashback flooded in Jessica’s mind. Start from her memories when the first time she met Donghae, how she introduce him to her family, how close they are

                Another  flashback start when a tragedy happen, Donghae acts strong for his little brother and his mother . He greet the guest that attend the funeral. His handcraft is not even wet because he not shed a single tears . But when everyone go, his family asleep and left him with Sooyeon and Mr. Jung, he is crying endlessly in front of Jessica Sooyeon  and her dad.

                Another flashback comes. Jessica didn’t remember it, but she felt familiar. In that flashback, Donghae sit beside a sleeping woman in hospital bed. He held the woman’s hand tightly and silent tears keep coming up from his eyes. That girl is her. His lover. Jung Sooyeon. Many cable on Sooyeon body to support her life. Even she is safe not in a danger anymore after a few hours critical moment because of an accident.

                Jessica wakes up just to found herself in her Sooyeon old bedroom. “How could I end up here?” She asked herself and tried to wake up but then the world starts to spin around and makes her back to bed.

                “You shouldn’t wake up yet noona.”

                Thump. That voice is her favorite dongsaeng’s voice. Taemin. Donghae’s dongsaeng. If he is here, then Donghae will be here too. Jessica starts to panic. She tried again to stand up and this time she success but then her feet choose to be a jelly again and make Jessica falls to the bed.

                “I told you noona. You should sleeping.” Taemin helps Jessica ,” Donghae hyung is in the kitchen trying to make a porridge for you.” 

                In this 3 years, his voice turn deeper but it can’t change the cheerfulness he had in his voice. “Say something noona. Don’t just staring at me like that.” He tried to make a conversation. But being weak, Jessica just can smile.

Even if Taemin doesn’t have any similarity to Krystal, he really reminds her to Krystal. She always wanted to have a younger brother. That’s why she loves them both equally.

“Taemin-ah, your noona still sick. Don’t bother her.” This time Donghae shows up from the door with Tiffany.

“Are you okay Jessie?” She walks towards Jessica’s bed, ”I am sorry to force you work when you not feel good.” Then she whispers something to Jessica’s ear, “Well, I think the kiss is too hot for you handle so it makes you faint. And you should sleep more so the prince can wake you up with kiss. ” Then Tiffany giggled. Jessica looks at the clock it’s noon already, usually Tiffany nagging if she doesn’t wake early.

“Who are you calling Jessie? And Sooyeon noona, I think your fever is going up. Look your face all is red!”

“Here, eat this first and eat your medicine. After that I will measure your body temperature.” Donghae helps Jessica sit and make the pillow behind her to support her. Donghae starts to feeding her, but after 4 spoon, she already full.

It feels like de ja vu, she is sure this scene is ever happen somewhere.

“Sooyeon, eat more please,” Donghae try to feed Sooyeon but she just look blank and do nothing not a word come, not even just a shook head. Not a move at all, even though she still Sooyeon. Her condition is horrible but she is beautiful. Seeing her now, not move at all, people could mistaken her a mannequin.

Oh, it’s that time. Jessie recalls other memories.

“Eat more Jessie.” Tiffany nag but Jessica shook her head. “Okay, just eat the medicine.” Tiffany gives her pils but Jessica shook her head again.

“I want syrup medicine, not pills.”

Tiffany rolled her eyes, “Just eat this. I’ll buy you another one next time.”

37.8  degrees. Her fever is still high but already down. “You should sleep more aegiya,” Donghae then kiss her forehead and go out with Tiffany and Taemin.

-------------------

Sorry about the late update. I'm planning to do double update today if I get more respond from you ^^