Fourth Memories :

The Past

The ring shines in the blue box, untouched. The ring has a complicated detail. It has 3 pure crystals in it. Only 1 ring like that in this world. It’s the ring that design by Donghae. And the ring still wait for the owner found it and wear it. The name of the owner already carved behind the ring. The name is, Mrs. Lee Donghae, Lee Sooyeon.

( The ring )(Just imagine that Jessica's name is carved there,,)

 

Sooyeon, when are you come back? I miss you. Donghae whispered softly to the ring just like the ring can send his message to his lover.

                “Still looking at the ring?” Changmin presence make Donghae closed the box and quickly put it on his work table.

                “I won’t steal it .”

                “I know you would if you see it,”

                “Yeah, whatever. I don’t care. I am here just make sure you already comaback. My wedding is 5 days again and you must come because you are my male bridesmaid.”

                “Yeah, changmin I do remember. Btw, I should go. Today is the day.” Donghae then go out and leave Changmin alone. Changmin remember, this morning Yoona was also rushed out and say today is the day. He is sure it may be related on a girl called Sooyeon. He wonders if Donghae ever realize that there is a girl who loves him so much that stay beside him?

                ***

                Everything changes here. That what Jessica thinks when the first time she stamp her feet on Korea. Yes, she decided to face her past at least she had to face her family grave first.

                “No. Ahjussi, please can we use another way?”Suddenly she remember the street they gonna pass. It’s the street she wants to avoid. She is not ready, yet. The ahjussi-taxi driver- nodded.

                “Wae? We can reach hotel faster if we use that way?” Tiffany protest but she startled to see Jessica with teary eyes. “Okay, I understand. You should tell me earlier, baby.” Tiffany then hug her best friend to calm her.

                ***

                Donghae. Yoona. They’ve been doing well. Jessica sigh relieved. She is hiding behind a big tree. After Tiffany and her check in the hotel, she immediately buys 3 buckets of flower and heading here, where her family buried. She didn’t think she will saw Yoona and Donghae here. They still remember about her family and the fact that someone visits her family grave makes Jessica happy. But she is not thinks that today is a good time to showing up herself.

                “Sorry Umma, Appa, Krystal. I never visit you before. Are they always visiting you here? I am change too much. I can’t meet them. At least not now. They are from the world that I have been avoiding well in this past 5 years.” 

*******

Hope you like it..

People,, go subscribe and comment please ..