Third Memories : Someone new

The Past

 

5 years later…

                Korean art industries were hectic. It because the most shining star, Im Sooyoung announce that she gonna married to a Kpop star Shim Changmin. They both are most ideal couple right now. They got fans love and support on their relationship even for the first time they announce they are in relationship many people object it. But now? Everyone happy for them. Include Yoona, Sooyoung’s little sister.

                “Unni! I cant believe it. You gonna married on Christmas. White Christmas wedding! Who gonna have it?? No wonder everyone said your wedding gonna be the wedding in this year.” Yoona said excitedly. She is jumping happily for her sister.

                “Yoong~ stop jumping around! You make me dizzy. C’mon grab some food.”

                “Yea, yea, yea my shikshin unni..”

                “Ya! Go and look at the mirror. You a shikshin too!”

                “Kekeke.. Ara,,”                                                                           

                “By the way unni, who gonna be your wedding planner?”

                “It’s Tiffany from USA. She’s great!”

                Suddenly Yoona startled. USA. Sooyeon unni. How is she there? Is she fine? Is she remembering us here? is she already back to Korea?

                ****

                “So how was the preparation of your wedding Min?” Donghae ask Changmin. They are bestfriend since they meet on Yoona wedding.

                “Well, Sooyoung and I already tell what we want to our wedding planner, Tiffany Hwang from USA. Yuri recommended her for us. And fortunately she can.”

                Donghae smile sourly. He always becomes a little sensitive if someone said USA. It makes him remember about Sooyeon. He is already become the president of Lee Coorporation. His grandfather said that himself is already too old to handle such a big company.

                But Donghae didn’t really enjoy running business. He often makes some song if he stress. And of course it’s all dedicated to Jung Sooyeon, his lover.

                “Hae, why are your crying?” Changmin make him back to earth.

                “Ani. I just suddenly miss her.” Changmin nodded. He knows “her” means Jung Sooyeon. He never meets Jung Sooyeon in a person, but he is sure that she is a great person. She can melt Hae person and makes Hae never look on other girls and she also left many good memories with Yoona.

                “I really wanted to meet her in person. She must be beautiful.”

                “Yes she is the most beautiful person.” Donghae then stared at him, “and SHE IS MINE.”

                Changmin laugh, “Yes, and I have Im Sooyoung as mine. Remember?” Changmin is showing his engagement ring.

                ****

                Sooyong, Changmin and Tiffany meet again on early December to make sure everything is okay and ready. The best wedding ever will be held 20 days again. Changmin and Sooyong are more nervous day by day and also Tiffany staffs are busier than ever to prepare it.

                “Okay the gown is done and after the fitting tomorrow, everything we do is wait for the date.” Tiffany then closed the plan book.

                “Wait a minute. We didn’t choose the photographer yet.” Sooyoung held Tiffany’s hand.

                “I am sorry maam but you said you will handle about the photographer.”

                “Yes, but the photographer I want can’t do it. He says he will not go on work on Christmas. So, can you settle it? Please find the best photographer ever you have.” Sooyoung pleaded.

                “I think I know someone best for your wed but I don’t think she can go here,”

                “Please we count on you” this time Changmin pleaded. Tiffany sighs and said she will do her best to make her go here.

                “I’ll call you to give information. Thank you”

                ****

                “Please…….” This time Tiffany bends her knees in front of her stubborn best friend. But her best friend here still shook her head means that she doesn’t want to go to Korea with Tiffany. Tiffany sigh, she didn’t know what to do anymore. She fly right away this afternoon after the gown and tuxedo fitting is done only to get her best friend agreement on becomes the photographer in this wedding.

                “I told you Fany. I am not your photographer.  You can ask Sungmin oppa to go with you..  1st he is Korean and 2nd he also a good photographer also he is famous now!”

                “But you are the best. They want it,” Fany whining again,

                “Does this wedding need everything the best you could do?” Tiffany nodded. “Then just lie to them that Sungmin oppa is the best! They won’t know anyway.” Fany sigh. She knows she would loose to her best friend.

                “Okay. I’ll call Sungmin oppa. But Sica, did you don’t want to go because it is Korea?”

                “Aniyo.”

                “You don’t need to completely forget your past. Remember about Siwon oppa and Yunho oppa said? You need to face the past to move on. You need to go to Korea. Go to your family grave. Greet them. Then your soul will be free. Do not tutor yourself more than this.”

                “Good night Fany. You need sleep. I know you had jet lag.”

                Tiffany just watched her best friend back, Jessica. She meets Jessica 3 years ago because she has interest on a wedding picture that taken by Jessica. The wedding on that picture is Yuri and Yunho wedding. That wedding is the first wedding that she handles. The wedding was simple. Both of them like it that way. But, when she look at the picture Jessica taken, it seems that the wedding is so wonderful and it seems that the world is made only for the two.

                Since then, Tiffany tried to make friend with Sica and they becomes best friend. One by one, Fany knows Sica’s secret. She has trauma on Korea because her family died because of her and she run away from Korea because she is afraid. Jessica was a musical actress but now, Jessica is one of famous photographer in USA. She is someone new. not anymore the old Jung Sooyeon, but she is Jung Jessica

*****

How was it???

Actually its not my schedule to update. ( I scheduled my self to update this story once a week) 

but since today is uri Ice Princess's Birthday, I updated this story. 

I am happy to read your comments. thanks for loving this story, comment and subsribe on this story.

And, lastly I also make a oneshot story about our beloved Couple Haesica

Here it is Proposal (Make sure you read it! ^^)