First Memories : The Day

The Past

 

 

Sooyeon and her family were heading on Sooyeon’s first musical. They were late because of the traffic jam. Donghae, Sooyeon’s boyfriend and SooMan, the musical producer already called Sooyeon few times and Sooyeon didn’t bother to pick it up. She knows they gonna nag her about why she couldn’t wake early. Yes, this entire problem is because of her. Because of nervousness, she can’t sleep well last night and it makes her wake up late.

                “Daddy, can you go little bit faster?” Sooyeon ask her dad.

                “Pssh, unni, do you want to get a car accident? It’s your fault by the way.” Krystal, her sister told her. Sooyeon just keeps silent. It is her fault. Her dad looking at his watch and the musical start 1 hour again but Sooyeon still not wearing makeup. So, Mr. Jung gets the car faster.

                In the other hand, Donghae walk back and forth in the backstage. He also joins the musical, but unlike Sooyeon, this time he is not the main character. Also this is not the first time he plays in a big drama. So, he is not nervous at all.

                “Donghae oppa, is Sooyeon unni still not coming?” Yoona, Sooyeon hoobae asked him. Like donghae, today she is not the main star. She just replaces Jessica if  Sooyeon can’t come. She actually doesn’t want to replace Sooyeon today. This musical is Sooyeon dream and she finally gets this role.

                Donghae shook his head, “I’ll try to call her again.” Yoona nod and tell the other to wait.

                ~Oh Oh Oh o ppa reul saranghae
                Ah Ah Ah a manhi manhihae~

                Sooyeon’s phone ring one more time. “Just answer it Sooyeon. It destroys my concentration.” Mr. Jung told her. Sooyeonanswers it.

                “Yoboseyo1,”

                “Sooyeon-a! Eodiga2?”

                “Oppa, I am just a few blocks from –Aaaaaa--” Sooyeon’s scream ended the call.

                “Sica? Sica!! What happen?” Donghae panic. Then Soo Man walks to him to ask about Sooyeon. Donghae shook his head. Soo Man than make a gesture to Yoona to change her clothes and the other to prepared.

                Donghae just keep silent. He felt something not right.

                ****

                Donghae see Sooyeoncrying again in the corner of her room. That day, the day that should become a happy day turn into a disaster. The Jung family has a great car accident. Mr. Jung, Mrs. Jung, and Krystal died from the accident, but Sooyeonis saved. Jessica just has a minor wound like scratch because of the glass. Donghae who heard about the accident after the musical, drive crazily with Yoona to the hospital. And how glad is he to find Sooyeonis fine. Just to find that she still alive.

                At that time Sooyeon was hysterics. She keep hold the doctor to move her family to the mortuary.  She keeps saying her family will wake up again, soon. They are just sleeping, not died. But everyone know even herself know, they never gonna wake up again.

                “Sooyeon, this is the time to bury them.” Donghae inform her. Sooyeonnodded and walk slowly to the living room. There are many guest there wearing all black style. Her Imo and Samchon were replacing her to greet the guess. Seeing Sooyeon’s come, Yunho-her cousins- help her to greet her family member for the last time.

                ****

                After the funeral, Sooyeonlive with her Uncle and Aunty. She also looks like a zombie. Her face and her lips are didn’t have any color, just plain white. She didn’t sleep or eat. She just drinks in a small amount. Every day, Donghae and Yoona keep visiting her to give her courage to face the future.

                For Yoona, Sooyeon already like her own sister. Sooyeon always help her when she being bullied or has any problem. And for Donghae, Sooyeon family is just like his own family. Especially, after his father died. Sooyeon’s appa keep told Hae that he can talk to him just like his dad. And it makes hae feel happy. Now, he determined to make Sooyeon come back to her life. He is sure her family wants it.

“Sica-ya.. please smile again.. I need you here. I am here for you.” Donghae said to the sleeping Jessica and kiss her softly

*******

 

Hello!! It's me again I am the author of Last Word for the First Love

Now I am back to write a new FF about our beloved couple! Haesica.

Well, how is the first chap? I hope its good.

Leave Comments and subscribe please..

you can follow my twitter @pramestywardani