Fifth memories : The wedding day

The Past

 

The Wedding Day.

                Since yesterday, Tiffany was not sleeping well. She is busy to prepare everything. Since this is the first time she handles such a very really big wedding. While Jessica just busy to prepare her camera.

                And even today, Tiffany becomes more hectic. She stands in front of the building. She seems more nervous than the brides. “Relax Fany, It’s not you who will be the bride today,” Jessica told her.

                Tiffany slaps Jessica’s hand softly, “Why are you late? Well duuh you are the sleeping princess. Why do I expect you wake up early today. Now, come on I gonna introduce you to the bride.”

                “Who is the bride?”

                “Oh I never mention it before? It’s Im Sooyoung. She is pretty famous here. Her fiancée also someone famous. He is Shim Changmin the Kpop Star.” Tiffany busy explains about the couple but Jessica didn’t hear it. She already panicked since Tiffany said Im Sooyoung’s name. Jessica knows this person well. She is Im Yoona’s sister. And if Im Sooyoung is here, then Im Yoona will be here, and of course, Lee Donghae too.

                “Jess, are you okay? Your face so pale. Are you sick?.”

                “Aniyo I am fine. I think I need a few minutes rest first Fany.”

                “Okay you can rest in their room. Follow me.”

                ****

                Yoona entering the room for the bride. She saw her mother and her sister crying there and makes the make up artist upset. Probably it’s because she must re-do her job.

                “Unni.. Umma.. stop crying already! Can you see you make other people job hard? Now this unni should re-do you guys make up.” Yoona told them. Mrs. Im and Sooyong quickly apologize to her.

                *Knock**Knock*

                Yoona open the door while her mum and sister re-do their makeup. She sees a beautiful woman standing there.

                “Who are you?”

                “I am Tiffany Hwang. I am this wedding planner. I am sorry to disturb you but can you please let my best friend rest here? She is the photographer but she feels a little bit sick.”

                Yoona eyeing the girl behind Tiffany. The girl seems familiar for her. “Of course you can.” Yoona finally answer but Jessica who sure Yonna will knows her soon, run away from that room and make Tiffany confused where she is. “Why is she runaway?” Yoona asked Fany but Fany shook her head and apologize.

                ****

                Donghae entered the hall where the wedding held but, he didn’t find Changmin anywhere, so he is going to the brides waiting room. But then

                *BUUK!*

                A lady bump him. Both of them fall to the floor. But the lady stands up and running away without even say sorry.

                At first, Donghae a little bit mad but, seeing how the lady run and smelling the lady farfume, Donghae unconsciously run after her. Not luck for him, a butler crashed and spilled juice to Donghae’s tuxedo. It makes him loose this sight of the lady.

                “Sooyeon!!” he shouts but no one answers him and just look him weird.

                ****

                Jessica busy clicking her camera. The wedding will be held any minutes soon. The guests are also already filled the room. And there is no reporter here. This wedding is closed for the reporter. So, the reporter only can wait outside of the building.

                Jessica caught Donghae and Yoona shadow. She was close to make them find out about her.

                “How could I bump on him. Tsch Pabo Sica”

                Jessica busy clicking her camera again. She is now understood Donghae will be the male grooms’ maid and Yoona be the bridesmaid. Yoona wear a nice gown and Donghae looks so good on his tuxedo. Jessica felt jealous in her heart. “Relax Sica. He is not your boyfriend anymore. Wait, he never becomes your boyfriend. He was Sooyeon’s boyfriend, but now Sooyeon already died. He is single” Jessca remind herself.

                Then she starts taking picture of the hall, the guests which most of its is celebrity, the groom, Donghae, and finally, the brides come into the hall. Jessica starts to take picture. She had her own angle how to taking good picture without even someone notice it.

                After some speech by Mr. Im and the priest now the most exciting part is on. It is the exchange vow. Jessica was ready with her camera to catch the beautiful and romantic moment in every wedding.

                “Sica, let Sungmin oppa change you for the rest of the day. Fortunately, he is here for visiting his family. So he can change you.” Fany told Sica. Jessica nodded. She didn’t want to be here for a long time. Yoona can search for her or told Donghae about her. She didn’t want it happen.

                ****

                What Jessica afraid of is happen. Without she realized, Yoona eyeing her when she does her job. And Donghae keep looking for her.

                “Oppa, do you think, Sooyeon unni already comeback from USA. I suddenly miss her so much and fantasying she is here.” Yoona told Donghae. Donghae just smile.

                “I don’t know. She never contacts me” but I was think I see her.

                “Me too. She never contacts me too.” Sorry oppa, I’m still not sure it is she. I can’t tell you right now.

                Then they just keep silent while watching the brides and the groom exchange vow.

                ****

                Jessica waiting for Tiffany collecting her things. She said she will go to hotel with Jessica. Her tasks are over and the wedding is over soon. Now the bride gonna throw her bouquet and then dancing party. After that, the wedding is over. 

                “Are you ready?” Sooyoung yell and Jessica shook her head. That Unni voice is always loads just like her. When they are in the same theater back then, Sooyong, Yoona, and Sooyeon always being the loudest girl when it comes on yelling.

                “ One.. Two.. Three” Sooyoung counting in English. Everyone ready to catch the bouquet, excluding Jessica. She is just standing there watching from afar.

                “Here it is!” Finally, Sooyoung throw the bouquet. But unknowingly, she threw the bouquet too far and its landed on Jessica hands. Jessica faces everyone confusedly and everyone claps their hand. Some of the girls are showing jealousy expression on her.

                “Sooyeon?” Sooyoung and Yoona approaches her.

                “Unni,you come back” Yoona hugs Sica immediately “I really miss you unni,” Yoona let her tears passed. Donghae who just come in stunned in his place.

                Jessica pushed Yoona and tries to run out from the building. Too bad for her, Donghae is faster than her.

                Donghae catch Jessica waist and backhugging her. “How could you try to run away again?” He whispering in her ears. Donghae spun Jessica around and make her face him, “Don’t go. Stay here.”

                Then he kissing her slowly and let all their memories come in their mind.