Second Memories : She's gone

The Past

 

Today,  Yunho rode Sooyeon to hospital for a medical checkup and trauma therapy. Yunho and his family worried to death about her health. She starts eating now, but Sooyeon seems not right. They often hear Sooyeon talk alone in the back garden or running alone just like she wanted to catch someone.

                “Morning Ms. Jung. How are you today?” Ms. Seo – Sooyeon’s psychologist- asks her.

                “I am not crazy. I am still normal. I really do.” Sooyeon try to explain to Ms.Seo about her condition.

                “I know you are not. Normal people also can consult and talk with me.”

                “Pshh. Who are you? I don’t want to talk to you. I can talk to my parents!”

                Ms. Seo seems caught weird interesting word, “Parents?” She tried to make sure and Sooyeon nodded.
                ****

                Yoona and Donghae pick Sooyeon from hospital and find a piss out Sooyeon.

                “What’s wrong unni?” Yoona asked her.

                “Nothing. Where we will go?”

                “Theatre. Are you okay with it?” Donghae asked her in case she still trauma.

                “I am fine.” That’s the words Jessica told them. But, when they nearer to the theatre, Jessica’s memories from the accident playing in her mind. She still feels it. The nervousness she feels, the nag from her sister, her parents assuring smile that they won’t late to go to the theatre, playing in Sooyeon mind just like a movie. “STOPPPPPPP! STOP THE CAR!” Once again Sooyeon scream and fall into a deep sleep.

                ****

                “She is having a deep trauma. Probably it’s because she blame herself on the accident.” Ms. Seo explain to Sooyeon’s uncle and imo. “We also run a few test. You can see this video first.” Ms. Seo then turn the dvd player and tv on.

                In that video they can see Sooyeon and Ms. Seo clearly. Sooyeon sit on a chair in front of a Piano. Sooyeon hand were place on the piano keys. Sooyeon’s uncle and aunty expected Sooyeon to play the piano since sooyeon can play piano well, but Jessica start crying and scream ask for her parents. Then the video off.

                “From the data we got from you, Sooyeon can play the piano well. Her father teaches her how. I think that’s why she starts to crying and screaming. She really wants to play piano but she can’t. She prevent herself for doing something that related on her parents. It also the cause she scream and passed out when she pass the street where she has the accident.” Ms. Seo explains.

                “What should we do then?”

                “Mostly patient in this case, choose to have a new live and people beside her keep watching on the patient. They wait for the patient heal and choose the right time to tell the past one by one.”

                “Okay. We’ll do that. We gonna make Sica move away from here and tell her on the right time.”

                Without they knowing Yunho and Donghae eavesdropping the conversation. Yunho feel bad on Donghae. He knows Donghae wouldn’t agree if Sooyeon moves away.

                “Excuse me, sir.” A nurse comes to Yunho and Donghae. She informed them Sooyeon already wakes up. They thank her and quickly go to Sooyeon rooms.

                Sooyeon held up her knee when Yunho and Donghae come. She is crying silently.

                “Oppa,” she called them, “they tell me appa, umma, krytal, already died but they keep coming and calling on me oppa. What should I do? I also don’t want they leave.”

                Yunho and Donghae just standing there confused what they gonna do to Sica.

                ****

                Yoona and Donghae now in a bar. She got a call from the bartender that Donghae is drunk here. Today, Sooyeon is leaving to USA to get a better therapy and get a new life to start with. Her Uncle decided it’s the best if they leave soon.

                Yoona sigh. She didn’t want Sooyeon leave. She remembers how Sooyeon cried this morning in Donghae hug. Sooyeon doesn’t even know what happen right now. She seems like a lost soul.

                “Yoona-ya… please tell me. It’s all the best for her.”

                “It’s all the best for her oppa..”

                “I think I gonna leave musical world” Donghae statement makes Yoona startled. He already in collage majoring art –musical- for 2 years right now. It was not easy for Donghae get into art major since his grandfather never agrees him entering art major. His grandfather wants him to majoring business and become the heir of Lee’s corporation. They have a big fight before his grandfather really agree. Then he suddenly said he wanna out.

                “If Sooyeon comeback. She gonna be someone new. I don’t want hurt her with me as her past. I wanna become someone new too. When she is comeback I want to have her as her future not as someone in past.” Yoona nod. She is understand, this guy beside her is crazily falling in love from head to toe to Jung Sooyeon

________________

Thanks for subscribing and comment on this story. I love you all!! ^^