Yoosu, you too?

The story of us

 

            While we were all enjoying one another’s company, my phone rang. I walked over to my bag to retrieve it. ‘Manager Oppa’ the caller ID read. I turned to look at Jae, signaling him that I had to take the call. I ran to his bedroom and answered my phone. “Hello? Oppa?” I said. As my manager told me why he called, I was surprised. When he finished telling me about it, we hung up and I walked out into the living room where they five of them were.

 

            “Who was that?” Jae asked. “Manager oppa. He said that I’ll be doing a CF shoot with the three of you,” I replied. “Ahh, really?” Jae asked, with an excited twinkle in his eyes. I nodded with a smile. I was excited to have the opportunity to do a CF with them. I had always wanted to do a CF with at least one DBSK member when I started modeling.

 

            “Just remember that Jae’s mine,” Yunho voiced out, silencing the room for a moment. “What?” I asked, breaking the silence. My question was followed by laughter from the other four guys. “Jaejoong is mine! You can’t take him away from me or make him love you more than he loves me!” he replied. I laughed. Jae shook his head and walked over and sat down next to Yunho. “Yunho-ah, don’t worry, I’m forever yours. Nobody can take me away from you,” he said, putting his arms around Yunho’s neck.

 

            Changmin gagged. “I can’t believe the two of you! She doesn’t need to know who belongs to whom! Next thing you know, he’ll start describing what happens between the two of them in the room,” he said. Yoochun and Junsu laughed. “Just like how we tell Shinae about what happens in the room when we’re together?” Yoochun asked. “Oh god! They tell you that too Shinae?! That is gross!” Changmin exclaimed. “Yup. Jae and I have to sit through half an hour of it more or less each time. Depends on what happened and how explicit they narrate it to us,” I said, casually. Sure I’ve only dated Jae for a few months but I’ve been friends with them since we became acquainted during a fan meet. I won a backstage pass, something that was very rare. Since then, our relationship only got stronger. Their story telling sessions occurred so frequently that I was used to it. Changmin had this disgusted look on his face, which was undeniably adorable.

 

            “Anyway, do you want to know what happens between the two of us when we’re in the room, Shinae?” Yunho asked, reverting the attention back to him and Jae. I smiled and raised an eyebrow at Jae. “Is it more interesting than what happens to the both of us Jae? Cause if it is then maybe I can listen to this and get some ideas from Yunho,” I said, teasingly. “What? You guys do things together too?” Yunho asked, sounding a little hurt. I raised my eyebrows at him suggestively.

 

            “Yunho-ah, we’ve been dating for a few months already, of course we’ve done things! Actually, you should learn from Shinae. She is really skillful in the bedroom!” Jae replied, shifting his weight around while sitting on Yunho’s lap. Yunho grabbed Jae’s waist and sat him down on the sofa. “Stop enticing me if you’re already doing more interesting things with her than me!” he said, his voice gruff. Jae and I laughed. “Yunho oppa, don’t worry, I’m pretty sure nothing we do would be more interesting that what you two do. Honestly. We were just kidding! Nothing happens between the two of us other than the occasional kissing. Nothing more than that, really!” I said, seeing how upset Yunho was. After hearing what I said, his expression lit up immediately. “Are you sure? Jae, is that true?” he asked. Jae nodded and sat back down on Yunho’s lap where he was always welcomed.

 

            While Changmin’s attention was on the three of us, Yoochun and Junsu were in their own little world. They were flirting with one another! In the living room, not caring that we were there the entire time! For five minutes, the four of us just sat there observing the two lovebirds do their thing. It was entertaining, I must say.

They didn’t realize that the four of us were just staring at them the entire time.  When they did, their little discussion was at “You’re so going to get it tonight I’m going to –“. Yoochun was the first to realize and the two acted like nothing was wrong. The room was silent with the six of us just staring at each other. “Okay that was disturbing to the point of no return. Hyung, what are you going to do to Junsu hyung?” Changmin asked, slightly disturbed. “You really want to know?” Yoochun asked.

 

Without waiting for a reply, he continued, ”I’m going to play games with him, annoy him and then torture him and take him higher and higher until he screams my name then I will torture him further until he breaks then-“

 

“Okay stop! Enough! I don’t need any more details! Goodness, how do you guys not mind listening to this!” he yelled. “It’s because we all love one another Changmin. You should learn to love everyone. Even guys,” Jae said, with a suggestive look.

 

I burst out laughing. I knew Jae was teasing him because Changmin once said that he doesn’t ‘love’ guys. We laughed and continued talking until the clock struck midnight. And just like Cinderella, I had to go. My manager was waiting for me downstairs.

 

I stood up to leave. All five of them walked me to the door and I got a goodbye hug from each of them. Jae pecked me on the lips and asked me to call once I reached home. I nodded and left.