Coffee

The story of us

That night, we went out for coffee. It was a rare opportunity considering that the both of us were busy with our schedules most of the time. But tonight seemed to be an exception. We both had free time.

I immediately regretted not bringing my sweater along with me once we stepped out of the cafe. Although I had hot coffee in my hands, the ice cold breeze bit into my skin and caused a shiver to run down my spine. I tugged on my sleeves, hoping to somehow cover my skin a little more, protecting myself from the wind. Jaejoong's arms draped around my shoulder and dragged me into his body. He wasn't wearing his jacket either. I wasn't sure if he was warming me up or warming himself up. Either way worked I guess.

We walked aimlessly down the street until we found a random bench to sit on. We sipped the hot coffee slowly, allowing it to warm our freezing selves. We sat there in silence for a while just looking up at the moon. It wasn't awkward - the silence between us. It somehow felt... filled. 

Jaejoong suddenly started looking around, as if looking for something. I wasn't sure what he was looking for but after a while, he stopped and removed the scarf that was partially covering his face. 'Ah, right. He was checking to see if anyone was around that would recognise him.' 

He sat back and his shoulders relaxed a little. "You're beautiful," he whispered. I glanced over to him. "Must be the make-up," I replied, jokingly. 

"No, really. You're beautiful. No matter when. No matter where. You somehow just look beautiful. I realy have no idea what I ever did to deserve someone as beautiful as you in my life," he breathed, staring straight into my eyes. 

I smiled shyly and looked away. "Funny how I ask that question to myself each time I see you," I replied with a small laugh.

"Oppa? What's going to happen if we get found out?" I asked, partially knowing the answer.

"Why are you suddenly asking that?" he questioned with a frown.

"I just want to know what's in it for me if it happens, that's all," I replied, trying to appear calm. 

"Are you sure? Or do you want to know because you're afraid of what's going to happen and you want me to tell you that everything's going to be fine?" he asked, reaching for my hands which were fiddling with my empty coffe cup nervously.

I looked at him and smiled. I never could lie my way through anything when I was with him. He somehow always knew what was going on in my head.

"Well, for one, I am not sure how Cassiopeia would react but I have a feeling that they won't be all too happy about the news. Two, we both might just get into trouble. Scrap that. We both WILL get into a lot of trouble. Three, either one of us, or both, could get fired from our job - or jobs - because of it." 

I looked at him, bewildered. "Wow oppa, thanks for reassuring me that I screwed up my future by agreeing to be your girlfriend!" I said, sarcastically.

He laughed at my response. "Hey," he said, tugging at my hand. "Whatever it is that is going to happen, I promise that I will never let you go. And I definitely won't let you face it alone. Okay?" 

I smiled and gave him a small nod. The thought of having to face the media, the company and most of all, the fans, were just terrifying to me. But I knew I was going to be okay. Just as long as I have Kim Jaejoong with me, I was going to be okay. 

I wrapped my arms around his waist and allowed my head to rest on his shoulder as we continued staring into the night. I wasn't sure when exactly I fell asleep but the next thing I knew, I was in my bed and the sun was peeping through my drawed curtains. 

-------------------------

Sorry I haven't been updating! I have been really busy with school (being in your last year of secondary school !) and my exams are coming up so ): ): ): BUT I promise that I would continue updating once my exams are over (considering that they would be my last exam of the year!) Please do comment on what you want to see in the story so that I could maybe include that in as well in the upcoming chapters ^^

Thanks for reading and I'm so very sorry once again!!