Chapter 07: Family Tree

Love All Around
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jun just finished talking to Brian on the phone.  They were in Japan still promoting their new album.  Jun turned around and saw 4 pairs of eyes on him. 

*Flashback*

Hyun Seung noticed the changed.  “Hyung, who is she to you?”

June looked at his friends and sighed.  “She’s my cousin.”

*End of Flashback*

“What?” he asked the guys.

Kikwang cleared his throat.  “You still haven’t explained your relationship with her.”

Jun rolled his eyes.  “I already told you she’s my cousin.”

“Well, how about her relationship with Key and Brian Hyung?” Doo Joon asked

Jun sat down on the sofa.  They were in their temporary apartment right now.  They just got back from a tour and he asked their manager if they can move in with his cousin instead.  He was surprised that they agreed on it.  Right now he was supposed to be packing his stuff, so he could move in tonight.  He looked at the boys and he knew they want some answers right now.

“Well, Key is her cousin too.”

“I didn’t know Key is your cousin.” Yoseob said while he munched on some chips.

“He’s not.  I didn’t say he is my cousin.  I said he is Brianna’s cousin.”

“I’m confused right now.” Doo Joon mumbled.

“Stop interrupting me then.” Jun said, “Key is Brianna’s cousin in her mother side while I am her cousin on her dad’s side.” He explained.

“Oh, okay.” Yoseob said understanding a little now.

“Brian? What’s her relationship to Brian?” Kikwang asked

“Brian is her older brother.”

Everyone was surprised.

“How come you didn’t know that she’s here?” Dong Woon asked

“Well, because her stupid brother forgot to tell me and Key that she moved here in Korea.”

“Moved? Where was she living before?” Kikwang asked

“In the States.” Jun answered.

“Wow! That’s a long way to move.” Yoseob said out loud.

“I totally agree with you.  The worst part is that she barely understands Korean.”

“What?” Everyone said in unison with a shocked look on their faces.

“That makes sense now.” Hyun Seung said, “She looks lost when I was asking her some stuff earlier.”

“Are we done here now? We need to pack.  I want to move in tonight.” Jun said and then he walked away to start packing.

 

~~ DTTM ~~

 

Moving in…

Brianna was excited that her cousin would be staying with her now.  The only down side was he would have his other friends staying in here too per Manager’s orders.  She looked around the house and made sure that everything was in order.  Her brother bought this house when he first debuted.  It was two-story house that he himself helped designed with his architect friend.  He made sure there was a big sound proof basement where he designed a dance studio and a sound booth complete with all the high-tech equipment any artist would need to record music. 

The house felt cold and empty when Brian and Hwan Hee left for their tour.  It was scary sometimes when she was all alone at night, but that would change now.  She smiled just thinking about her cousin.  Jun Hyung was her favorite c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter