Chapter 06: Meeting the B2ST Boys

Love All Around
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

2 weeks has gone by.  Brianna’s Korean language was getting better thanks to Min Ho.  It seems like Brianna found a new best friend.  Min Ho has been spending a lot of his time with her after school in a library or cafe.  He taught her some basics Korean and helped her with her homework.  Min Ho knew how smart she was.  The only reason that she was flunking before because she doesn’t understand the language, but when it comes to Science and Math she was always the top of the class.  He has been picking her up at home and driving her home after class.  It was like a routine now.  There were rumors that were going around that they were together.  She doesn’t seem to care about it.  Either that or she still doesn’t understand what everyone was talking about.  They were walking towards the school when they heard loud noises.

“What’s that?” Brianna asked Min Ho.

“It seems like B2ST boys are back to school.” He said.  Then he saw the six guys walking towards the school gate.  Then he heard Brianna said something.

“Is that Jun Hyung?” She asked.  Then Min Ho looked at where she was staring at.

“Yeah, that’s Jun Hyung with the B2ST boys.” Then next thing he knew Brianna started to run towards Jun Hyung.

 

~~ DTTM ~~

 

“Jun!”

Out of nowhere there was this girl running towards them. Kikwang was the first one to notice the girl.  He recognized her from two weeks ago.  It was the same girl who dropped Brian Hyung and Hwan Hee Hyung at the company. He was surprised to see her throwing herself to Jun Hyung.  Jun Hyung was shocked.  He wasn’t paying much attention to his surroundings plus he has his earphones on listening to some music. Kikwang was the first to recover.

“Yah!  What are you doing?!”  Kikwang screamed at the girl.  He noticed that all the members were surprised too.  Then he heard Jun Hyung said something,

“Bree?” Jun Hyung looked so surprised to see the girl who was hanging on to him.  The girl grinned and gave Jun Hyung another tight hug and kissed him on the cheeks.  Then he heard her say, “I miss you Jun.  I’ve been lonely.” She then hugged him tighter and placed her head on his shoulder by the crook of his neck.  He hugged her back.  He can’t believe that his cousin was here in Korea and he didn’t know about it.

“Jun Hyung! Get that girl off of you!” Kikwang said.

Jun Hyung turned around and noticed that everyone was looking at them.  He sighed and walked towards the school without letting go of the girl.  He positioned her more comfortably on him so he could carry her without problems.  Brianna was very clingy whenever she gets lonely.  He doesn’t want to let go of her either.  He knew that his friends were following him.  He would explain everything later.  For now, he needed to be alone with her.

 

~~ DTTM ~~

 

Key saw Min Ho walked in the classroom.  He looked a bit upset.  “Min Ho, you okay?”

Min Ho looked up to him and just shrugged.  He sat down on his chair.

“Where’s Brianna? I thought you going to pick her up today?”

“She went with someone when we got here.”

“Someone? Who?”

“One of the B2ST boys, she threw herself at him and didn’t let go.  Funny thing was the guy didn’t let go either and took her away somewhere.  Even s were shocked.”

“She threw herself to that guy like she did to me last time?” Key asked.

Min Ho looked at him.  “Yeah, the same way too, but this time it looks like she’s more…what’s that word…intimate.” He pointed out.

Key said, “Was it Jun Hyung s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter