Chapter 01: Parents Going to Europe!

Love All Around
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Brianna saw her parents packing a lot of things when she got home from school. Confused and curious she asked them. “Mom, Dad? What are you guys doing?”

Mrs. Joo looked up to see her daughter standing at the door way, “Brianna! You’re home.” Bree waved her hand at them as she crunched her face and asked them again.

“What are you guys doing? The house looks like a mess.” She looked around and saw clothes everywhere and suitcases wide opened with random stuff thrown in it.

Mr. Joo laughed. “We’re packing. You need to start packing too honey.” Mr. Joo said while Brianna checked out some of the stuff they were taking with them.

She froze when she heard what her dad said. “Packing? For what?” she asked walking towards her parents as she looked around her while her dad walked inside one of the closet to grabbed something.

“Your mom and I are going to Europe for 2 years.” Her dad popped his head out of the closet under the stairs.

“You what?!” She screamed too surprised to say anything else.

Mrs. Joo stopped packing and walked towards her daughter and held her shoulder. “Brianna your dad got an offer in Paris for this once in a lifetime job and I decided to expand my interest too that’s why I’m going with him.”

“Okay? Then why am I packing? I’m not going to Paris. Plus I don’t want to go either.” Bree narrowed her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest.

Her mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter