Prologue: My Life...

Love All Around
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prologue:

My name is Brianna Joo my friends calls me Bree.  I’m 17 years old and a junior at HSPVA (The High School of the Performing & Visual Arts) here in Houston.  I love photography.  I do sing and dance too, but my passion is in Photography and Traveling.  I have an older brother name Brian Joo.  I was born and raised in America while my brother was born in Korea, but raised here in America.  He is 4 years older than me.  He moved to Korea 4 years ago to pursue his career in Singing with his best friend Hwan Hee; they were both discovered during that Asian Idol Contest.  Both of them also graduated from my school at HSPVA.  I only have been to Korea twice.  First was when I was 5 years old. I met my cousins then.  The 2nd time I went was when 10 years old.  We were only both there during the summer.   I enjoyed the company of my cousins and gotten close to them.  I have a few cousins here in America, but some of them moved back to Korea because of family reason or to pursue a acting or singing career.  I miss them so much.  I haven’t been back since the last time because of school and stuff.  My brother comes home once in a while when his schedule permits him and Hwan Hee usually tags along with him to visit his family too.  I forgot to mention, my dad is one of the famous photographer in the business and my mom is a designer.  I guess that’s where we get our artistic side from.

Life is good.  I’m applying to this University in Balti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter