Chapter 02: Welcome to Korea!

Love All Around
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Brianna still couldn’t believe she was shipped here in Korea that easily. It seemed like it was just the other day when she was happy with everything in her life…wait…hold on…it was just the other day! Freaking abnormal parents! Not thinking of what their daughter would do here in Korea. What if she got abducted by aliens? Or worst…got kidnapped and sold in the black market! Did she mentioned that she knew little Korean at all? Yup, she doesn’t speak or read Korean that well. Who could blame her? She was born and raised in America. She could speak fluent Spanish (it was the south you know…if you didn’t understand Spanish then you were not from the South), Chinese, and a little of Japanese (it was all about Anime and Manga).

She was standing outside the airport waiting for her crazy brother to pick her up. She told herself that as long as she doesn’t open she will blend in and no one would bother her. She was getting impatient from waiting and it was cold outside too. It was the cold March weather that she missed back home. She started thinking that she should be in school right now in Houston with her friends. Planning their Junior Prom and their college plans, but instead she was right here in a freaking different country who she doesn’t know anyone except for her brother and cousins. She decided to call her friend and when she was about to dial the number she heard her name being called out. She looked around and she saw her brother waved at her as he drove towards her and Hwan Hee in the passenger seat.

She smiled at her brother. She did miss her brother a lot. She saw him parked the car in front of her with the hazard lights on and got out of the car.

“Briannaaaa!” Brian ran towards her and hugged her real tight and lifted her up.
She couldn’t help but laughed at his silliness. “Okay now Brian. I miss you too!” She kissed him on his cheek.

Brian put her down and gave her a kiss on her forehead. She then saw Hwan Hee smiling at her and she ran towards him and gave him a hug and a kiss on his cheek. Hwan Hee was like another brother to her. They’ve known each other since they were kids and he was her brother’s best friend.

“How are you doing brat?” He always called her brat.

“I guess I’m fine now that I see you guys.” She muttered.

“What? You don’t want to see us at all?” Hwan Hee pretended like he was hurt.

Brianna rolled her eyes and punched him on his arm. “You know what I mean!”

He just laughed at her and picked up her luggage and deposited them in the back of the car. She followed them to the car and they drove home.

Brian noticed how quiet his sister was. “What’s wrong sis?”

She didn’t even bother looking at her brother. She still was looking outside the window when she answered. “Why can’t they just let me be back home?” she complained,

“Why let me come here when I already have plans what I’m going to do all the way to college?” She wanted to cry, but stopped herself. “Why can’t they just leave me there in our house?” Brian and Hwan Hee didn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter