Chapter 05: Your GF is Cheating on You!

Love All Around
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Brianna came home and noticed that her brother and Hwan Hee were busy running around the house.

“What’s going on here?”

Brian stopped and saw his sister. “Hey Brianna, I’m sorry, but we’re leaving for a few weeks.”

“Leaving? Where?”

“Well, our Fan Meeting in Japan and Taiwan is this week. We’re leaving tomorrow morning.”

“Ehhhhhhh! Why??” She whined at her brother.

“Sorry sister dear. It’s a last minute changes. We were told to pack up our stuff and stay at the hotel near the airport. We have last minute meeting and other things.”

Brianna sat on the sofa as she watched them running around like a chicken without a head.

“Bree, can you drop us off at the studio?” Hwan Hee asked.
She sighed, “Fine, but let me go change.”

 

~~ DTTM ~~



“Okay Bree, if something goes wrong just leave me a message on my cell phone. You should call Key and Jun Hyung to stay with you while we’re out.” Brian ordered.

“No, I’m okay.” She said. “Here we are.” She stopped the car at the front of the tall building. Brian and Hwan Hee stepped out and grabbed their luggage. Brianna came out of the car to give them a hug. “Hurry back please.” She said.

Brian and Hwan Hee gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. They both waved her off. She went back in the car and drove off. She was like two blocks away when her phone rang. She saw the number and she didn’t recognize it. She answered. “Hello?”

“Bree, it’s Brian.”

“Hey, why you calling me on a different phone?” She asked.

“Well, I think I left my phone in the car. Can you turned around again and bring my phone to me. I’ll send someone out there to grab it.”

“How will I know who it is?” She asked

“He’s wearing a black longs sleeves v-neck shirt and a black and gray beanie.” He said.

“Okay. Make sure he’s out there because I’m turning around now.”

“Okay Bree. Love you.”

“Love you too bro.”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter