Chapter 04: Meet the SHINEE...

Love All Around
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Lunch Period

KiBum sat with Brianna underneath the big tree behind the school cafeteria. He usually hangs out with his SHINEE group of friends during lunch time, but he doesn’t want to share Brianna yet to everyone. He still laughed at the expressions of everyone in the class when Brianna ran towards him and jumped on him. He shook his head.

“Yah! Are you listening to me Kimmie?” Brianna smacked Key’s arm pretty hard.

“I’m sorry, I just can’t help but laugh at our classmate’s faces when you ran and jumped on me earlier.” He said.

“What’s so funny about that? I always do that to you.” She crossed her arms and pout.

“Brianna, I know that, but I don’t think everyone does. Plus, they don’t know that we’re related. We’re not in the States anymore plus we’re not kids anymore either.” Key tried to lecture her, “By the way, how come you’re in my school?”

“I don’t really care what they say. I don’t even understand half of what they’re saying.” Then she also told him the whole incident that led her to transfer here in Korea and to this school.

Key started laughing. He got another hit from his cousin. Leave it to his Aunt and Uncle to do some crazy thing like that. He was not even surprised at all. “Aren’t you happy to see us? And be with us?” Key asked.

“I am, but I don’t want to move here. I got all my life planned out back in Houston and then next thing I know everything just falling apart.” Bree said with her famous hand gestures which made it more dramatic.

“Don’t be such a drama queen Bree.” He saw her rolls her eyes.

“I am not.” Then she looked at him, “I’m glad that you‘re here though. I feel so lonely here Kimmie.” She then hugged Key and did not let go. Bree does that a lot. Once she hugged someone she won’t let go unless she’s ready. He could tell she got lonely here.

“It won’t be that bad Bree. You’ll enjoy it here. I’ll introduce you to my friends and group members.” He said, “Hold on, does Jun Hyung knows you’re here?”

“Nope, I haven’t seen him. Brian told me he goes to this school too, but I haven’t seen a hair or skin of him.”

“Yeah, he goes to this school same as his group members. I can’t believe he doesn’t know you’re here yet. He will be happy to see you. He misses you too you know.” Key explained.

“Not worried at all. I’ll see him sooner or later. I don’t know how to contact him.” Before KiBum could say anything he noticed few eyes staring at him and Bree. He looked up and he saw his friends surrounding them. He looked down at Bree and didn’t notice that she have her head on his lap while he her arm.


~~ DTTM ~~

Jong Hyun and the rest of the shine saw Key under the tree with the new girl. Jong Hyun and Min Ho saw the whole thing earlier. They were shocked to see how the new g
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter