Chapter 03: New School...New Beginning

Love All Around
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Her lovable brother’s friend, Hwan Hee, woke her up so early in the morning so she would have enough time to get ready and eat breakfast that he cooked. When she asked Hwan Hee about her brother he said that Brian was still sleeping. ‘Lucky bastard’ she thought as she chewed her eggs and pancake.

After she ate Hwan Hee dropped her off at her new school. Brianna stared at the entrance with awed. She remembered her brother mentioned something about this school was famous for students who were a trainee or big stars already. She just stood there taking it all in ready to face her new life, well…until she found a way to get enough money to fly back home. She breathed in and out and then fixed her backpack behind her back and started walking towards the gate.

 

~~ DTTM ~~

“Hey! Have you guys heard?” Jong Hyun asked his friends who were all standing by their lockers.

“Heard what?” Min Ho asked while he grabbed his books from his locker.

“There’s a new transfer in our class.” Jong Hyun wiggled his eyebrows in excitement.

“I guess it’s a girl since Jong Hyun is all excited about it.” Min Ho smirked at his friend.

“I wonder how she looks like.” Tae Min asked more to himself.

“I heard she’s weird or something.” Onew said.

“Where did you hear that news?” Key asked not really interested.

“Some girls passing by said she just stares at you looking all dumb and stupid.” Onew shrugged his shoulder.

“That .” Jong Hyun sighed.

Key closed his locker and looked at his friends as he started walking towards Homeroom. “C’mon guys, we going to be late.”

 

~~ DTTM ~~

Brianna walked inside her homeroom not even bothered when students started whispering and pointing fingers at her. She rolled her eyes and picked an empty chair close to the window. Few minutes later the teacher walked in and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter