Secret Love

I'm just a maid.....

Kyuhyun's POV

I drop my things in the sofa and quickly lay on my bed. I feel really tired today because I haven't slept yet. I can't believe that Seohyun actually fainted in the meeting today, making everyone shock in horror. Hence, being a nice and considerate boyfriend, I send her to the hospital. I waited so long for the doctors to finished their check up but yet, they are so slow. Really wasting my time there. I wonder why I even there anyway? I should have just call the ambulance and wait at home. Not that I am not concern about her, just that I can't do anything by standing there either. I am not a doctor so what can I do? But again, since she is my girlfriend, I decided to wait a bit longer. However, I been feeling that I forgot something important but I can't remember. What is it?

"Excuse me Mr. Cho? Are you Miss. Seohyun's relatives?" Suddenly, the doctors came out and snap me out from my thoughts. They told me that Seohyun is perfectly fine and there is nothing wrong with her. She just tired. What the hell? These fellow successfully making me losing a few hours of my precious time to tell me this? In one hand, I am glad that Seohyun is healthy, but then, I feel furious, so I just went home, didn't even care to ask which room she is in. I will come to visit her later.

It's almost morning when I reached home. This means that I can't sleep today. Guhh... The worse thing is, I got a board meeting tomorrow or rather "today" to be exact because today is the "tomorrow" so I can't be absent. Sometimes I really hate my life. Just full of works..works...and more works... I can't believe how Uncle Yesung deal with this. I didn't even have time to meet Minnie. I really wanted to know about her latest news but I feel ashamed. Who am I to ask her that when I already have Seohyun. But I really feel nervous lately whenever I think about her, I even dreamt that she left me! I shook my head furiously because this is impossible, she promised to stay with me forever. Sometimes...or rather.. most of the time, I think that I don't love Seohyun much. I only attracted to her because she resembles my mother. Yes, you heard it right, my mother. She really possesed my mother's traits. That's why I was enchanted by her since her first interview for the job. 

You might think that I have gone crazy but I really missed my mother. When I saw her, unconciously, I have the urge be closed with her. The way she talk and smile always remind me of my mother. In addition to that, she have the weird habits that my mother had, she dislike roses and allergic to dark chocolate. I mean... it's really weird that two unconnected people can have the same characteristics. But it's true, she even had the fobia with cats, exactly like my mom. However, I must admit that the first thing that draw me to her, is her perfume. I think my mom also used that when she's alive. I feel relax everytime I smelled it. She even named me Kyubaby, the nickname that my parents had given me when I was young. I think I develop a syndrome called mother complex... and it make me worries sometimes. Maybe I never love her.

But her attitude lately really pissed me off. She's been demanding ridiculous requests and get angry at me without any reason. She even shouted at me once when I refused to give her the spare key for my apartment. We started to argue.

Flashback

"Don't you  trust me Kyubaby?" she suddenly barged into my room and show her temper." What make she suddenly angry like this? We are perfectly fine a while ago. She really making me confused.

"What do you mean Seohyun ahh?"

"What do I mean?! You obviously had no idea what and who I am talking about?" she rolled her eyes. I hate to see this sides of her. Where did my mother's trait go?

"Seriously, tell me who is she in your heart?" Who? Minnie?

"I told you, she's my childhood friend. Nothing more." I lied.

"Oh really?"Childhood friend that can have access to your appartment anytime? Come on Kyuhyun, get real!" she shouted. How dare she insult Minnie like that!

"What's wrong with that?"

"What's wrong? I am your girlfriend and yet you don't want to give me a spare key to your appartment? You are so weird Kyuhyun!"

"She have the key long ago, and I needed her to clean my house. That's all." Maybe part of this is true.

"Are you telling me that you are just using her without any love intentions? She's your maid?" Ok, this has gone too far.

"Yes. That's all. I don't love her." I said harshly.

"Say it out loud. That's she a maid to you." she demanded.

"She is a maid to me! Happy now?" I shout at her.

She look satisfied. "Yes Kyubaby, I..." I cut her off, her voice make me feel annoyed.

"If that is what you think, you are dead wrong." I smirked. She look horrified. Good for her.

"But you said.."

"I know what I said..I just repeating what you want me to say. Happy?"

"Does this means that she is more important than that to you? Is that so Kyubaby?" she suddenly soften. Sometimes she's just too weird.

"Yeah.. of course she is. I warn you, don't you ever argue with me about this again? Araso?" Seriously, if she want me to choose between them, I know my answer already. It's would be her..my so call childhood friends..there was never a competition.

She shut after that. Thank goodness.

End of Flashback

The most thing that make me angry, is that she keep dragging Minnie in the fight. I don't know why but every time she talk bad about Minnie, I just wanted to slap her face hard. Maybe because we had been friends for many years and even though I still blamed her for that incident, I still care for her. I mean, thats what friends for right? I am pretty sure that no love is involve. But why do I keep thinking about her when I am together with Seohyun? I am not so sure myself. *sigh*

Flashback

I still remember the moment when I first saw her, my little bunny angel. Why did I use "my"? Ok, never mind that... For me, she have all the qualities of an angel. Her face is perfect. I really love to see how her doe eyes shines and teary when she manage to score excellent results in her exams, how her cheek flushed in red when I complimented her or which make me want to pinch it and how her lip form into a huge smile and hug me tight when I gave her a pink bunny plushie for her birthday. But the most incredible thing about her, is that she have incredible martial art skill as well as an extremely good voice. I still remember she sang once in my birthday party with a guitar. After so many years, I still manage to remember every details of it. Everything about her is already being save in my permanent memory, where it can't be deleted nor replaced.

End Of Flashback

All this thinking making me feel uneasy. I don't know why I suddenly misses her this much. Her smile, her touch and her care is everything I craved now. That's why I always requested her to do this and that for me... because I wanted her attention. But I guess I done it in a wrong way. I try to speak nicely to her, but everytime I saw her, I was like transforming into someone else. I guess I try to cover up my true feelings by pretending to be arrogant, cold and rude? *or maybe I am like that?* But deep down, I always know that I still unable to forgive her, that's why I try to distant myself, afraid that I might hurt her deeper if she knows that I can't return her love due the grudge I still hold against her. What kind of marriage will it be if husband and wife hate each other? *why I mention husband and wife here?*

How about Seohyun? Isn't she supposed to be placed first? I am so confused. I didn't notice that I wasted so much time in thinking and it's almost time for me to go to work. I feel so strange today. Why Sungmin haven't come yet? Usually she will knock the door when I am late, but not today. Embarassing for me to admit this but I also misses the aroma of her pancakes. Maybe she's in the kitchen?

I quickly dress up and ran to the kitchen, but to my disappointment, she's not there. However, there are dinner set on the table and..."Damn! I just remember about the dinner.. why I am so stupid to forget about this?" I shouted.

I grabbed my phone and dialled her number. She didn't answer for the first ring, but I keep on trying. This is my mistake! I must appologised to Minnie. At last, she answered with a hoarse voice. Did she cried?

"Hello... Min ahh..."

"Kyu ahh... what's the matter that you called me this early?" she asked. I feel offended by that question, am I just allowed to call when there are problems?

"Nothing. Just wondering why you are not coming and make breakfast for me today." I said with flat tone. Stupid Kyuhyun! Why you have to pretend to be cold with her.. ahh!!!!!!!!

"Sorry Kyu, I am quite busy. Maybe next time?" I can't believe she declined it. Didn't she missed me like I missed her? We haven't meet for days and she's the one asking me out for dinner last night.

"Really? Fine then, no need to come. Bye!" I off the line and throw the phone away. Then I remembered the main reason I called her. Great Cho, why apologizing is so difficult for you?? Dumb! Dumb! Dumb! Stupid me... why I always acted so cold in front of her.

"Now, where's the phone?" I bend over to search for it. "Ahah! Here it is." But when I grab hold on it, my pride had eaten me alive again, I realise I couldn't do it. Never mind really, I bet she will forgive me soon because she always does. She can't never be mad at me for long.

Then, I realised that I had sat on Seohyun's pink sofa. I quickly get up. This chair never fail to give me goosebumps. Not that I hate pink, I just feel strange whenever I see this colour. Maybe because Minnie love pink so much, every time I saw pink items, her face will immediately poop up in my mind, it's quite creepy actually. I had been debating about this chair with Seohyun but she just won't end the fight. Finally, I gave in. But deep down, I know another reason why I accepted her request, because I want Minnie to feel that she belong in this house too. I want to convey to her that I am more than willing to accept everything she likes, including the colour pink in my life, as long as she wanted it. I know that I am a horrible person, I am with Seohyun physically, but my heart and soul is with Minnie. I am just so weird.

Suddenly, my stomach make a funny sound. I guess all this thinking making me hungry. I look at the foods Minnie had prepared yesterday. It's a lot and all looks so good. I didn't even bother to heat it up. To my luck, she also made blueberry pancakes. I really miss the flavour!

But then, I realised something familiar on the table. It's look like Minnie's key. How could she forgot about the key? Silly her, always so careless and forgetful. I will give it to her later.  :-D

 

 

 

At last, I wrote from Kyuhyun's POV. But I made it into two chapters because I think that it's too long. Sorry if you feel boring reading this... >.<"                ***writer's blockage syndrome***

tsha1990 hai new reader!  >.<"

CamiLove tq for liking this..

Kyu2388 new update!

Non-subscribers also can comment so that I can improve my writing skills. Thanks for your time.  ^.^V