Please Return To Me

I'm just a maid.....

Kyuhyun's POV

"He is...he is...."  why on earth is she tering? I feel really nervous right now. She keep mentioning this oppa...that oppa...who is that exactly? The thing that make me puzzled and clueless is the reason behind all his plans. Maybe he is in love with Minnie too? That's why he try to break us apart by using Seohyun. Damn that man!

"Just tell me his name and I will make sure that Yonghwa doesn't know about all this."

She sighs..."His name is..." she closed her eyes and took a deep breath but the words come out just like a whisper.

"What is it again? Is it Kim.....something?" I can't hear her voice clearly.

"Kim Heechul. That's his name." ahh...wait. I think I heard that name before. But where?

"Who is he? What is his purpose?" I asked nervously but suddenly, she chuck at my statement. What's wrong?

"Seriously Kyuhyun...you don't know anything much about Sungmin, didn't you?" she still laughing softly.

"Of course not. She is my bestfriend. I know everything about her." I raise my voice due to the pressure I am having right now. Then I suddenly remember what Sungmin had told me before. She mentioned this name several times before and she also told me about the events happened in her company. It's him?

"Kim Heechul? The owner of Cinderella Fashion Company? Sungmin's boss?" I asked in disbelief.

"Finally you remember huh Kyuhyun.....yes, that's him." she said sarcastically.

"But I don't get this. Why is he doing this? Don't tell me that he loves Sungmin?' I can't believe all this crap!

"No... You got the wrong idea." she chuck again.

"Then why?'

"Because he wanted her to left you completely and persuade her dream as a successful fashion designer."

"What is all this got to do with separating me from Sungmin? I don't get you at all." Seriously, she got to be kidding now.

"That's why I said you don't know much about Sungmin. I bet she still haven't told you that she got an offer to Paris for fashion design right?" Paris? I don't know this! Why she keep this secret from me?

"She didn't told me." I mumbled.

"Of course she doesn't because she decline the offer. She never thinking of going even though that's the dream place for all fashion designer." she smile bitterly.

"But why?"

"Because she is in love with an arrogant man name Cho Kyuhyun...that's why.' I almost cried when I heard this. Sungmin is willing to sacrifice for me and I am so stupid to realize that she love me too. Oh Minnie ahh... please forgive me. However, her next word really shocked me to death...

"I think I should tell you this. At first, I am thinking of hiding this news from you." she bit her lip, unsure whether she should say it or not.

"What? Tell me Seohyun! Is it about Sungmin?" I feel uncomfortable about this.

"Kyuhyun ahh... She is leaving Korea in an hour time." she looked up at me with pity eyes.

"What..?" I don't know what to say anymore. She is leaving me? For good?

The only thing I can do now is stoping her. Please wait for me Minnie ahh.... I can't live without you...I quickly dashed out from my apartment and grab my car key. Can I make it?

End of Kyuhyun's POV

" " " "

" " " "

No One's POV

Kyuhyun drive like a maniac on the road. He just keep on speeding to the highest gear his car can take and pass through all the red traffic light without stoping. His life is not important now, as long as he can reach Sungmin on time....nothing matters anymore.

"! ! ! Why so many cars at this time! Garghh......." he punch his steering wheel to release his anger. He have to stop his car due to traffic jam. He look at his watch and he doesn't have much time left. So he left his car on the road and start running. "I don't have time to wait!" he thought. And so...with all the energy he got, he runs without looking back. Every car that passed by him curse him because he is crossing the road without looking. But this doesn't concerned him. He just ignore all the curses and car honk, as long as he can catch her. God....please help me.... he pray silently and his vision started to blur.....after all this years, this is the first time he shed tears after his parents death five years ago. And today, he will lose another important person in his life. He can't take this anymore as his heart is filled with guilt and pain. Maybe I deserve this because I was mean to her. Sungmin ahh....please wait for me neh.... this is all he can hope for.

"Why the airport is so far?" his pace started to slow down because he is completely exhausted. His breathing become difficult and his foot started to bleed. But no matter how painful the situation is for him... he can't stop! He just can't. And so.....he saw it.... finally... he arrived.... but can he reach her?

At the same time in Seoul International Airport >>>

Sungmin's POV

"Min ahh...have you bring everything? Your passport, documents, clothes, toothpaste, makeup...... " Hyukie start counting the things and list it all down making me laughed.

"Yes Hyukie ahh...I already bring everything thanks to you. You been nagging since yesterday. Even if I forget, I still can buy it there." Funny Hyukie.

"It's time to go Sungmin ahh~~~" his sudden interference making me turn my head abruptly and look at him.

"Yes Heechul oppa." I smile at him because he is the most excited person since I agreed to go. He even bought me the luggage and all my necessities.

"Oh Minnie ahh... I can't believe you will left us." Leeteuk omma started to cry. It's a really heart breaking situation to see him like that.

"Omma...I will be back after three years. It's not that long. Please wait for me neh..." I try to comfort her with the help of Kangin appa.

"Don't worry Minnie ahh... I will take care of your omma... Just go and enjoy." Kangin appa pat my head slightly. I gonna miss them so I hug them tight and cried too.

(Announcement for all pasengers to Paris, please check in at main gate number 3. Thank you.)

"Omma...the announcement...I need to go in now." I can't move because Leeteuk omma refused to let me go as he hug me tighter and making me hard to breath.

"Yeobo...please let her go." Kangin appa try to calm omma, finally, he released the hug... "But I will miss her...." he said.

"I know, I will miss her too." Kangin appa smile sadly to me as I can hear his change of voice. His eyes is getting teary too but he try to hold it back. If omma see that, he will cry more. "Thanks appa..." I said with a crack voice.

"You need to go in now." Heechul oppa urge me to go. So I turn around and look for Hyukie. Just as expected, she cried too with Donghae comforting her. This is strange...since when they are this close?

"Hyukie ahh.." suddenly, she hug me making me unable to speak.

"I will madly and crazily missing you. Don't forget to come back often." she said with a sob.

"I will Hyukie ahh.....I will..." I hug her back weakly.

"Hyukie ahh...please let her go...the time is almost up." Donghae is patting her shoulder while holding her hand? There something fishy going on here.

"Thanks Donghae ahh...please take care of Hyukie for me..." Ahah!....I swear I can see him blushing.

As soon as Hyukie released her hug, I took my belongings and walk slowly to the entrance. How I wish you are here? But at that exact moment, I heard my name being call and I quickly turn around to locate the voice. But to my dissapointment....nothing... I sigh... Impossible he would be here.. so I walked in and disappear from sight. Kyu ahh... please forgive me....Can I be selfish for once? I wish I could say this to you....sarang hae....I promise to come back to you. Be happy with her, I wish your happiness with all my heart...that's what a bestfriend should do.

I left Korea.....knowing that I made the best decision for both of us....

End of Sungmin POV

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the other hand, he is smiling in satisfaction because his plans worked out as expected. So sorry Sungmin ahh....this is the best decision for you.

Heechul's Flashback

"Great job guys! We manage to get the contract. All our hard work is paid off. I am really happy and proud of you all." I announced happily to all the staff members, especially Sungmin, She had once again proven to everyone that she have the talent by drawing a magnificent design. I already knew the result two month ago but decided to keep it as a secret and announce it now. I still need to make a back up plan just in case Sungmin decline my offer. You see... Mr. Choi Siwon also acknowlegde her talent when he saw her design and given me an opportunity to convince her for the fashion training in Paris. But I know that she will say no to my request because of that man....Cho Kyuhyun. I heard eveything about her one sided love to that guy from Eunhyuk and that she can sacrifice everything for him.

So, I decided to ask her opinion about the offer. As expected, she decline it without considering first. This really pissed me off because she literally push away her dream as a successful fashion designer just because of love... just because of useless love... Just like me and Hankyung. I don't have faith in love anymore since he left me. .Left me for another man after I go against my parents for him..Career is the most important... not love...

Thank goodness I already make the plan. I know she will get hurt but this is the only way to make she realize that loving that man is a huge mistake. I don't know whether because I am too smart in making the evil plan or because God wanted this to happen too. Two month ago, I receive a call of my long-lost step-sister Seohyun that begging me for help with her financial problems. So I decided to use her to accomplish my plans. To my amazement, she is doing extremely great and manage to manipulate him in just a short one month time.

That's right. I been thinking about the perfect plan for quite a long time. Finally, I found out that he lost his family in a terrible fire and decided to use this factor by investigating more about his family background, especially his mother. I know that he will be missing her, so I asked Seohyun to pretend. Guess what... it worked !

However, I must admit that I am lucky to overheard that conversation in the coffee shop that very afternoon....

"Eunhyuk shi, can I ask you a favour?" the guy spoke first.

"Of course." Eunhyuk reply immediately. I think she is in love with him.

"Can you help me to ask Sungmin out for a date?" woah....I should know that Donghae is in love with Sungmin.

"huh.... can you repeat that Donghae shi..?" poor Hyukie..why love must be cruel to all of us... *sigh*

"Help me to ask Sungmin out? Is that fine with you Eunhyuk shi?" Donghae must be really blind not to see her change of expression.

"Yes..." she answered.

Due to that coincident, I know that Donghae is planing to meet Sungmin in the theme park, that's why I called Seohyun to set things up.

"Hello Seohyun ahh, I want you to bring him to the theme park today. Understand?" I said to her with urgency.

"Why oppa?" she asked. But I have no time to explain as Eunhyuk is coming in to my office to show me her latest design.

"Just follow my instructions and you will understand." I quickly end the call. But later that night, she said that everything flows smoothly according to plans. I was beyond happy to hear that.

After some time, I waited anxiously for Sungmin to change her decision. It seems impossible because I believe that she is willing to stay with that guy no matter how hurt her feeling is....until one night....she finally call.

"Hello...Heechul oppa?" she speak with a hoarse voice. Pity her...she must have crying all night.

"Oh, Sungmin ahh.. why did you call me at this time? It's already 1am in the morning, I need my beauty sleep." I fake a voice to hide my happiness.

"Oppa..."

"Neh... Sungmin..wae?" I continue asking.

"I accept the offer to Paris. Is it still available?" Yeah! Finally....

"Of course. It's always yours to take. I am glad you reconsider it." At last....

"Thank you oppa.. thank you..." and then she hung up. Great job Seohyun ahh... great job... I smile like an idiot, thinking about the better tomorrow.

End of Heechul's Flashback

"Heechul oppa....what are you smiling at? Let's go." Eunhyuk snap me out from my thought. We are going to leave until we saw him... he is fighting his way to enter the gate entrance but being stop by the security guard.

Well....well.....what do you know......the Mr Arragont.... CHO KYUHYUN is here.....What is he doing here? Seohyun told this to him? How dare her! But never mind....Sungmin must have left now. Good for him.

"Isn't that Kyuhyun?" Eunhyuk asked with a raise of anger and rush to him with her fist clench. She is angry now. Thankfully Sungmin's parents had gone by now. Donghae and I try to stop her.

"Hey bastard Cho Kyuhyun....what the hell are you doing here?" she shout making people near by to turn their gaze on us.

But to my surprise, he ignore her. Instead, he ran to me and punch me in the face, making me tumbling and fall hard on the ground.. I can taste metallic blood on my mouth and the pain is hard to explain.

He point his finger and shouted "Damn you Kim Heechul !!!" I guess Seohyun had told him about that.

End of Heechul's POV

" " "

 " "  "

Kyuhyun's POV

I search frantically for Minnie but she is gone. Why you didn't wait for me? Don't you hear my voice shouting your name? I can't control my tears now. I finally lost her...

"Hey bastard Cho Kyuhyun....what the hell are you doing here?" I heard a female voice shouting my name so I looked at her direction. My eyes widen when I saw the man besides her. Kim Heechul !Although I am not so sure about this, but I do remember a bit about his face because Sungmin shown me a photo of her colleague before. I will not forget that feminine face. My body is full with raged so I run forward and punch him in the face making the crowd shout in horror.

"Damn you Kim Heechul !!!" but to my surprise, he just wipe away the dripping blood from his mouth and smirked. What the hell?

"Oh my...why did you hit Heechul oppa?" the woman scream again. I think her name is Eun.....something.... Sungmin's bestfriend. But I didn't stop there, I go forward and prepare to punch him again when a strong hand grab my arm... I turn around and look at his face... I saw him before too. Of course, he is the one in the theme park with Sungmin.

"Please stop doing this." he advised me calmly making my anger subside a bit but I manage to escape from his grip. I don't want to hear any advise now. I look at that Heechul again.

"Why did you do that?" I ask with a loud tone. Unfortunately, he just laugh. Oh...I just want to kill him right now !

"Ask yourself Cho. Remember everything you done to her. I just want her to realize the truth inside you. She shouldn't waste her time at a rubbish man like you" his words really give me a pang.

"You have no right bastard! Who do you think you are? How dare you interfere with our private life!"

In that particular moment, she slap me. That woman really slap me. What is wrong with her? I can't utter a word due to shock so I just look dumbly at her.

"It's because of you Sungmin cried for days! It's because of you she suffers! And it's because of you Mr. Cho that she is leaving Korea.. Don't you dare to put the blame on others. You should blame yourself. I am glad that she choose to leave. You are just using her.' she cried after finished her sentence. I really do that? I just realize all this. Due to hate I try to distant from her...Due to grudge I purposely ignore my love for her....and now I totally lost her...

I feel that my energy had been drain away...I lost my balance and ended up kneeling on the ground. Even my eyes is teary now. My heart feel so painful...

Sungmin ahh.... please come back to me.... please return to me.........

 

 

 

 

 

 

End Chapter is next.....