Be Mine Again?

I'm just a maid.....

In Cho Company (Kyuhyun's office) >>>

Kyuhyun's POV

I wonder what is she doing now? Must be busy with her latest projects again.... Unconsciously, I sigh again. It's been four years since Sungmin left for Paris and she never once coming back to Korea. I feel like dying when I know from Heechul hyung that she is planing to extend her training period for another few years. I even begged her to come back and explain everything to her about Seohyun but she still insist on her decision. I even ask for help from Heechul hyung in order to persuade her but still fail miserably.

But the sad part is...I heard form Eunhyuk shi that Sungmin will come back once a year to visit her family and closed friends.. but the funny thing is, she never try to find me. I guess she try to avoid me. Or maybe she decided to stay away from me for this life time? I feel frustrated! She already know the truth but still trying to distant herself from me... maybe she really hate me.

I guess you guys must feel weird about my above statement. Since when did I started to be friend with Eunhyuk shi and why am I calling Heechul as hyung?

Flashback 4 Years Ago

I have been crying for the whole day until my tears is completely dry now. I can feel that my eyes are very painful and my body is completely exhausted but I have no mood to rest. I have been submerging under water in the bathtub for hours because this is the only way to calm my mind. I still can't accept the truth that Sungmin had finally choosing to left me and that Seohyun is actually manipulating me and finally, the master plan is no other that Sungmin's boss Kim Heechul. So many things come at once that I don't know how to react...

Finally, I made up my mind ! Just wait for me Sungmin ahh... I am coming to Paris and your heart will be mine again.. only mine...

So, I quickly dry myself and ran to my room. Now, where is the luggage? There are several there but I don't think I need a big one. Just a small one will be enough because I don't think I need so many clothes. Just a few days to claim her love. That's all I need.

The closet door flunk open with a strong force, which I think I opened it too harshly. Doesn't matter. I quickly grab my clothes and throw it into the luggage with a speed of light. I must be fast because I still haven't book the ticket yet. I hope there is still vacant seat available. Even sitting in the cargo is a good option now.

Suddenly, while I was busy packing and throwing the clothes like crazy, a thin paper slip out from among the clothes. I slowly pick it up and immediately reccognize the writing pattern. Sungmin.....

========================================================================================================================

Dear Kyuhyun,

First of all, I didn't plan on what to write, so just bare with me k. I hope that you could just give me a little time to read this because I know that your time is precious, especially with a new person to share your time with. I am glad to say that I feel happy for you. Kyu ahh... I am sorry that I have to break our promise. I am afraid that I can't stay on your side for a moment because I need to go and persuade my dream. I know this is sudden but I receive an offer to Paris for a three years course on fashion design. I know that you will be proud of me because you is the first person that realise about my inner potential. But do you know why I decided on this career path rather than becoming a doctor or engineer? We both know that I am qualified for that.. haha... 

I am choosing this because of your compliment and I am proud to say that I never once regret about it. I guess you already forgot about that. I am wondering, do you still remember how we first met? Where is our private hiding place to avoid from our parents from finding us? What is our favourite game when we are young? And even, do you remember that we save a puppy from the road and that later, bite your school books into pieces? I still remember everything.

I know that it seems wrong to tell you this and I am really not asking for sympathy.... and you no need to reply anything...

Kyu ahh.... I think I have fallen for you since the first day I met you. I really love you.....Saranghae.... but I know that you don't feel the same, you already have Seohyun. I hope that our friendship will not change after this and I am looking forward for your wedding. Maybe I will not be around physically, but I will definitely pray for your happiness. That's what a best friend should do right?

If by any chance you want to go for honeymoon, please avoid Paris.. because I am not ready to see you with another woman, and please don't search for me. I promise that I will come back to you when I am ready. Promise. "cross my heart". I hope that by that time, you can forgive me for your parents death.

Your bestfriend,

Sungmin

=======================================================================================================================

I grab the paper so hard that it started to crumple. For the second time in a day, I feel lifeless. What should I do now? She don't want me to find her. She want me to wait for her to return. She wish for my happiness with Seohyun... and she love me too. I am so idiotic to realise that our feelings is mutual. I never knew that she love me too, as much as I loved her. Oh Minnie ahh... why do you forbidden me to search for you? Why do you left me without saying goodbye? How could you be so cold-hearted?

After so many days of thinking, I decided that even my heart screaming like crazy that I wanted to search for her.... I will wait. I will wait patiently in Korea for her to return to me. Simply because... I know that she will keep her promise and nothing is gonna separate us now. Not even death....

After I clear my mind about this whole issues and finally admitted that everything that happened now is because of my own arrogant, I decided that in order to track Sungmin's life in Paris, I need them. Sungmin's bestfriend, Eunhyuk and that bastard Kim Heechul. Even though I still hold hate for that guy, he is the only one that can explain all this nonsence plans of his to Sungmin. Starting from that moment, I started to be closed with them. I try so hard to gain their trust and I almost stop trying when nothing seems to work. But I still hold on strong. Finally, they accepted me in their life and we are friends now. Thank goodness... after being together for a while, I think that they are actually nice to hang out with. I guess I understand the reasons behind all Heechul's plans, it's true that if I just admit my mistakes, none of his plans will work. I just so dumb to fall completely into his traps. So stupid !

Well, I get all my latest news about Minnie from them. About how she manage to gain recognition from lots of company, how her design had won in a massive competition and that she is happy to live there. How my heart breaks upon hearing that. She is happy now and maybe had found a new lover. I feel so hopeless. To ease my dissapointment, Heechul hyung been giving me a contact number that Minnie is using now and I try to contact her as often as possible. But she keep on saying that she is too busy to entertain me and always cut the line off when I start to beg her to come back. Add to my despair, she is adding her course to four years. I definitely sure that she is avoiding me. But I already explain to her about the truth. Maybe she really have a change of heart. Who knows? Maybe it's my turn to wish for her happiness with someone else. Oh no...no way! I shook my head to throw away the negative thoughts.

She will definitely be mine and only mine forever....

End of Flashback

Suddenly, my office door crack open, waking me up from my thoughts and revealing an anxious looking Uncle Yesung. He looked at me weirdly.

"Kyu ahh.... why you ignore my knocks on the door? It's bad to let someone that is senior than you to wait that long you know.' he talk with a serious tone. Here we go to the lecture again.

"Sorry Uncle, I am just too busy that I didn't realise the knocks. I can assure you that I am not doing it on purpose. How could I do such a horrible thing to my lovely uncle?" I chuck while winking at him. As expected, he turn his head in embarrassment. It is sure fun to tease this man. I wonder how he get Ryewook? Maybe the other way round, Ryewook gets him. haha.... funny...funny.... but at least better than me, at least they found each other and stay together until old aged. Unlike me and Minnie, our future is so vague.

"By the way, I am here to remind you about our next meeting. Mr Jung is an important client to our company. I hope you had prepared enough for your presentation later. His contribution to our company will definitely benefit us in many ways." he said with a serious tone but somehow, I find it rather funny. He is not suitable to be strict like that.

"Don't worry, I got everything covered." The truth is, I had prepared this earlier. I can guarantee that I already remember every details in my speech. I saw him smile is satisfaction. Who will doubt my ability right?

"Uncle, I suggest that we better grab lunch. I am starving. Empty stomach equal to empty brain. Don't you agree?" I chuck slightly.

"Of course, I am hungry too. Lets go." he lead the way out.

In a certain restaurant >>>

'Give me this, that... and also this.. thankyou.' I said politely with the waitress while beaming my greatest smile. I been practicing so hard for these past few years to be polite with other. I hope that Sungmin will be happy with my transformation. At first it felt so hard but now, I guess I already get use to it. Being polite is not bad actually.

"Why did you always order blue-berry pancakes in every meal? Don't you get bored?' Uncle Yesung asked me. Wow, I didn't expect this question from him.

"I am quite bored actually. I just can't seems to find the right flavour."

"Right flavour? You means that you are searching for specific flavour? Or rather...Sungmin's flavour?" he laugh.

"Of course not!" I retorted. Since when he can read minds? Scary!

"Fine, just saying. Whatever you say...on denied..' he chuck again.

"You can't possibly think that I can't hear your words loud and clear? Stop pranking me." what do you know... I am the one being teased right now.

"I heard that Seohyun is gonna be a mommy soon. Right?" he asked while sipping his coffee.

"I guess so. I didn't contact her anymore." After Minnie had left for Paris, she got married with Yonghwa a year after and stop working under my company. She keep on finding me though, saying how sorry she was. Eventually, I forgave her. I just feel too tired to hate people. Just another unnecessary burden. I heard form other workers that Seohyun is pregnant now. Congratulations for them both. I am happy for them.

Suddenly, my phone rang making me awake from my day dreaming. Who could it be? My eyes widen when I read the text message but the messenger is unknown number. Weird !

To: Cho Kyuhyun

Come to the place where you first met, and you will find her.

From: Unknown number

Should I trust this? Maybe just random pranks? Or maybe.............. I gasped. It's her? Finally after all this years...all this waiting.....

"Kyu ahh.... why are you staring blankly? The food is terrible? Should we order another one?" Uncle Yesung interupted my thinking.

"No. I need to go." I quickly grab my stuff and prepare to leave.

"Where are you going? Meeting will start in an hour." he shouted towards me.

"Uncle, I must go. She is coming back! Coming back!" I shouted too. He seemed shock by the sudden outburst but later, he begins to smile.

"Then go. She is much more important." he smiled.

"Thanks uncle.' I quickly get ready. Hopefully this time, I can catch her before she is leaving again.

"Good luck in finding my future daughter in law! Failure is not accepted." he said flatly without a smile on his face, too serious. Then he continues, "Don't let her go away again."

"I will....I will..." I quickly ran out from the restaurant. There is only one place I think about now. Could she be there?

End of Kyuhyun's POV

" " "

" " "

Meanwhile....>>>

No one POV

This playground haven't change a bit since four years ago. Sungmin think silently to herself. She had been arriving at Korea since last night but she still not ready to meet with him. Only a few people know about her returns because she wants to keep it as private as possible. She knows that Kyuhyun will be mad again. She still remembers how Kyuhyun shouted on the phone last year where she only visited her family and closed friends without telling him.

Actually, she knows very well about the truth as Heechul oppa had told her everything. She is furious and avoiding his calls for months. She can't believe that Seohyun is actually a woman hired by him to cheat on Kyuhyun. All this while she trusted that man. However, Sungmin is just not the type of person that can keep hatred for long. She feel suffocated. So, after constant advice from Hyukie, she forgave him. After all, she also manages to achieve her real dreams now, all thanks to Heechul oppa. She knows very well that if he didn't do that, she will be not able to experience all the good things in Paris. But deep down, she do miss Korea and she knows that no matter how good Paris can offer her, she will eventually come back again to be with him.

"It's will rain soon. Such a shame, I thought of spending more time here." she mumbles to herself. The clouds started to change colour from light blue to slightly grey, indicating that the rain is coming. She glanced at her watch, already 4pm. This means she had been here for two hours without noticing it. Her mind is just too occupied with her past childhood experience with Kyuhyun. All the fun moments they spend together. She wonders if the time can turn back again.

After she felt tired of walking, she sits herself on the bench. The cool breeze blows her hair softly, making her shivers in contact. But she still want to be there. She feels that something had been keeping her that she don't want to leave yet. As expected, a while later, the clouds started to rain. Sungmin feel that the rain droplets has stain her face a little. Thankfully it just a small rain, otherwise, she will be soaked wet, and she hate that.

She quickly opens her bag and rummage the contents. 'Oh man, I forgot my umbrella. Just great Sungmin. Just great.' she complains to herself. All of a sudden, a shadow had block her view. She can feel that the raindrops had stopped. She slowly look at that stranger starting from the shoes and then, his face, She gasped.

"Kyuhyun.....?"

End of POV

" " "

" " "

Kyuhyun Pov

I ran like a mad man to search for her. Our first meeting place? Definitely the playground. I quickly scan around to search for her. Why it rains at the time like this? I took out my black umbrella and continue my search. Suddenly, a gust of wind blow to my direction, making my umbrella bend itself to my right side. And finally, she is there. My heart pumps like crazy. I have found you at last.

I slowly walk to her side and shield her with my umbrella. She still busy finding something in her beg that she didn't notice me. As clumsy as always. Then, she looked up and her face expression change, not in a way that I have hoped for. I am quite dissapointed.

"Kyuhyun...?" she whispers. We had a long gazing competition until she looks away. I quickly grab her and pull her tightly to my embrace. How I misses the scent of her perfumes. Seems like the four years had been nothing. I feel like we have never been separated. My umbrella fall to the ground with a thud.

"I miss you so much that my life is meaningless when you are gone." I whisper softly. She didn't answer that.

"Please forgive me Min ahh.... I know that I had made so many things that broke your heart, can you give me a chance to mend your shattered heart back? Can you accept me again?" I pled.

She released my hug and look me straight in the eyes. I can see that her beautiful eyes starting to get teary now., so am I.

"You know what... I never even blamed you for once." she smile slightly.

"Then why are you avoiding me? I thought you hate me." I said bluntly making her chuck at my statement. I miss her laugh.

"I don't hate you, I just need a little bit time to calm down and clear my mind. That's all." she try to distant herself but I pull her closer again, holding her waist with my right hand. She can't escape from me now.

"Do you love me?" I asked, making her blushed, so I pinched her cheeks slightly. How soft...

"Never mind Min ahh.... let me start first. I... I.... I......" I can't seems to say the words. Stupid Kyu.....

"You?" she asked with a confused tone, trying to tease me.

I took a deep breath and finally, "I love you so much Lee Sungmin and will you be mine again?" I think I shouted quite loudly that my voice echoing around the park. At last, I manage to say in one go. She seems shocked to respond.

"I know that this is too sudden but I already fall in love with you since we are young. But because of my grudge, I hide it in my heart. I know that I had hurt you badly and you might not be able to accept me so....." my words is cut by the sudden contact. She kissed me....fully on my lips.... I am speechless so I looked dumbly at her. She looked more embarrassed than I am. Then, she parted her lips slowly from mine and looked at me passionately.

"I love you too, Kyu ahh.... I love you too..... you have no idea I have waited so long for this." she cried. "And I am always yours... always...' she continues with a sob.

For the next few minutes, we just keep silent. None of us dare to speak. We are just studying each other features and mostly exchange gaze. She looked as beautiful as ever, just maybe more matured now. But she look more or less the same, the chubby cheek, the pouty and kissable lip, and those black innocent eyes. She is perfect. I love the feeling where our breath actually mingle together, sharing the heat as we breath.

"Can you promised me something?" I break the silent among us.

"Umm..... what is it Kyu?" she asked softly, I miss that nickname.

"Can you promised me that you will not leave me alone again?" she chucks.

"See how your performance then. Maybe you just need a maid?" she said with a joking tone, but I know that she meant it. She might leave me again and I will make sure that history will not repeat itself.

"I promised you.... not to disappoint. Never. And you are not just a maid to me, you are my whole life." I said firmly.

"You are my whole life too. By the way, how do you know I am here?" she asked confusely. I just remember the message.

"An unknown number send me a message, telling me to search for you." I said calmly.

She opens to speak but later, closed it again. She nodded and smile to herself.

"You know who?"

"Must be him...thank you so much oppa... thank you...." she whispering to herself again.

"Min ahh... will you be with me forever?" I just want confirmation.

"Silly..... you know my answer." she smiled widely while ruffled my hair softly.

"Please say it.." I begged with puppy eyes.

"Since when you can act cute? Fine, we will be together forever." she answered with a grin.

"Promised?" I asked again.

"Promised..." she chucks....

Definitely, we will be together forever, Minnie ahh... definitely....

Flashback

"Minnie ahh..will you be my penguin?"

"Of course Kyu, I am more than willing to be your penguin."

End of Flashback

 

I feel lucky that I found you. My little penguin mate, Lee Sungmin.

" " "

" " "

On the other hand, there are two people that standing on the other side of the park, watching these two love birds secretly.

"Finally...."he shoutS to himself. "I thought this is not gonna work!"

"I wonder why you are doing this, Heechul oppa, I thought you don't want them to be together." the woman spokes and continue with a roar of laughter.

"Excuse me, I am against this relationship four years ago. But now I want them to marry each other. Got problem with that?" he rolled his eyes.

"Definitely not. Kyuhyun had been trying so hard these few years, he is the perfect match for Sungmin." she laughS again.

"Glad you think so." he spokeS with a slight annoyance.

"But the thing that make me confuse is.. why did you use an unknown number to message Kyuhyun? Won't it be better if you just tell him that Sungmin had returned?" Eunhyuk is really blur with the situation.

"It wouldn't be much fun." he answerS with a wink making Eunhyuk feel defeated.

"Fun is all you plan? You are unbelievable." she almost shouted.

"Calm down. I just don't want him to feel that he owes me. I don't want him to feel grateful towards me. I am a devil, not an angel." he laughs.

"Yeah.... great..." Eunhyuk said bluntly while her eyes look straight towards the couple. "They look so perfect with each other."

"Don't cry. I hate woman crying." Heechul warned her before she start to cry. Her eyes started to get teary.

"You are mean.' Eunhyuk stucks out her tougue.

"How about you? When are you going to get married with Donghae? I know that you guys already couple for three years right?" he smirked.

"How did you..." Heechul cut her words.

"Know? For God sake, the whole office knows.."he laughs out loud,seeing her face becoming so red.

"We plan to get married when Sungmin is back." she smiles to herself.

"Oh.... maybe you guys can arranged pairs marriage. Sungmin and Kyuhyun. You and Donghae." he exclaimed happily.

"You are right. I will discuss with Hae later."

"Can't wait to eat free dinner..." he laughs harder making Eunhyuk smack his head.

"Hey, I am your boss. Next month, I will cut your salary into half." he jokes, half seriously.

"Please don't." she begged.

"Let's go before they see us." he walks away leaving behind a stunt Eunhyuk.

"You are not serious right? Hey.... don't walk away. We haven't finish." Eunhyuk runs in order to catch his pace.

 

I am the one who separated them...and now.. I will be the one that reunite them together. Heechul smiles to himself, another plan succeeded. But this time, it's a noble plan, not an evil plan anymore.

 

 

 

The End~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

As expected, my story will end with Kyumin. OF COURSE. I hope you like the ending. *wink* Please read my other fanfic "300 km/h love (oneshot)" too. Finally, I can start with my new fic... "Death Upon You". I hope you will spend your time and read it too. Thanks...................<3

 

This fanfiction is specially dedicated to a friend which is also a kyumin shipper. I hope you like this. Personally, only here is the place where I can announce proudly that I ship them because all my friends don't seems to understand. I hope that one day, they will find the beauty in this. Kyumin love forever!

 

Dear readers, what do you think of this ending? Your comments are loved, your ideas will be accepted. Thanks.........