Realization

I'm just a maid.....

The sunlight shine brightly and penetrate inside the room, making Sungmin stir from her sleep. She slowly open her tired eyes and grab the alarm clock besides her. Her eyes widen when she look at the time. "9am already?" She can't believe she slept this long. For the first time after a long time, she feel relax and calm. Maybe because of Hyukie. She smile slightly, besides Kyuhyun and her parents, Hyukie is one of the reason why she want to be alive in this world. Hyukie always make her life happier and meaningful, her care always make Sungmin feel lucky that she is still breathing, her concern always make Sungmin feel appretiated and her jokes always make her chuck whenever she remember it, even when she is sitting alone at home... But their first meeting is a chaos. It's weird how her enemy can eventually turn out to be her true company. She still remember how Hyukie used to dislike her when she first entered Heechul's company. She complain about this and that about Sungmin's flaws and try to give her a hard time in the office. However, Sungmin always able to solve everything she planned and so.. one faithful day, they finally exposed their true feeling to each other.

Flashback

Sungmin POV

In Cinderella Fashion Company

"Hey, your name is Sungmin right?" she asked rather harshly.

"Why ask when you already know?" I answered calmly. I been wanted to confront this fellow earlier but I didn't have the courage, so thankfully, she started this conversation first. She's been giving me hard time in this office, not that I complain because I really like to play these games with her. Oh, I like her expression when I manage to accomplish my projects successfully. But I must know the reasons behind why she hate me so much.

After long, simple and boring conversations... she finally said it to me...

"You wanna know Sungmin shi.....I really hate you."

I feel so surprised. Eventhough I already know the fact but still.. people tell you staright in the face.. I feel like my heart is being punch.. quite hurt really. Despite everything she done to me, I didn't feel any hate. Strangely, I even hope that we will be friends someday. Looks like it's not possible now. But, I try to act like nothing happened and continue to question her. Good acting Sungmin, I proud of you, hih.........

"May I know why?"

And her next sentence really make me flushed in embarrassment..."because you are talented, too talented." she mumble, but hell yeah, I heard that CLEARLY. Thank you God for giving me nice ears and excellent hearing ability... "And I try so hard to provoke you. Why you never get mad at me? At least scold me or something... You really good in making people feel guilty..with innocent face and all." she continue.

This statement make me laugh hard. She looked at me with stressful expression, and I can see her cheek burning up. Great Sungmin, you make she feel awkward.

And so, I make a bold movement. I moved nearer to her and raised my hand. She immediate closed her eyes. Maybe she thought I want to slap her. haha.. funny girl.. and so... I pinched her cheek with my right hand, and hold her hand with another. She seems shocked but didn't flinched. This is a good start.

"Aww.. you think so? Thank you so much for the compliment but it is not true at all." she blink cutely with blank expression.

"Would you like to go to my world? I will show you." I asked. Unexpectedly, she nod and smile. Who could resist my cuteness?

"I...would love to." she trailed off.

And from that moment onwards, we been closed and established what human called ..."BEST FRIEND FOREVER" status..

End of Flashback

Talked about Hyukie...where is she? Sungmin walk out from her bedroom and look around for her best friend. "Hyukie ahh..." Sungmin called out, but no reply. When Sungmin entered the kitchen, she found a set of breakfast with a small notes on the table.

"Please finish all this food although it might taste bad. You know I seldom cook and I kinda destroyed your kitchen. Sorry for leaving without telling you. You look so peaceful in your sleep, I don't want to wake you up. I also off the alarm clock purposely but don't worry, I will handle Heechul oppa later. Be happy k. Smile...  >.<" 

"This Hyukie really ahh......." Sungmin look around her kitchen, seems like an elephant had step on it, everything is messy. But still, she smiled. "Lets eat!"

After that, she took a quick bath. She haven't seen Kyuhyun for three days straight so she will be visiting him today. She look at her image in the mirror. Her eyes is swollen a little bit but the dark circle is reduced. So, she apply lot and lots of concealer and heavy makeup to cover her face so that she will not look terrible in front of Kyuhyun later. But, she know very well that he will not be around at home at this time.. but who know? Maybe destiny will let them meet? She hope for that.

She entered Kyuhyun' appartment but to her surprise, his things is very organized. She feel uneasy. Who help him to clean and tidy up? She can't help but afraid that he might find her replacement. As she remembered, Kyuhyun really hate people to touch his things, unless he really trust that person. But even for Sungmin, there are parts in that house that even she is prohibited to enter. She remember how Kyuhyun shout and throw things at her because she entered the wrong room.

"There's something weird with Kyu's appartment." Sungmin whisper to herself. Indeed, the interior of the house had been change slightly, the decorations is different and to her surprise, there are new furniture too.. A pink sofa? Strange, Kyu's hate pink stuff. Add to her dismay, there are few couple items in the house... couple plate, couple glass and couple photo frame with heart shape?! She feel sad all of a sudden. She took the photo album and look at the person inside....it's...it's...... photo of Kyuhyun and Seohyun.. where she sit at Kyuhyun's lap while he wrap his arm around her waist. They both look happy. Sungmin felt a pang in her heart and almost drop the frame, thank godness she snap out from her thought quickly and manage to grip it back. She know that if it drop, Kyuhyun might kill her. As much as she wanted to throw the frame so that it shattered and gone from her sight, she still sane.
 So she put it back.

She seems frozen in time and feel like her view is blur. Maybe because of her tears.. Suddenly, Kyuhyun's home phone rang making she come back to her senses. She answered it with hoarse voice.

"Hello."

"Hello, good morning. Is this Mr. Cho's home phone number?" a female voice ask politely.

"Yes, may I know who's speaking?"

"We are from Sime Travelling Agency. We cannot reach him through handphone number so we called home phone instead. We want to comfirm with him about the date for his booking package to Japan as well as verifying the names."

Sungmin try to calm herself with this breaking news. So she play along, pretend that she know about this.

"So, what the matter with the package. Can you elaborate more about the details?" Sungmin spoke with a shaky voice and hope that she will not notice her sudden change of tone.

"Ahh...yes... The package is for two and last about 4 days 3 night in Japan."

Silence..........

That women continues "And could you verify the names? Is it Mr. Cho Kyuhyun and Miss Seo Joo-hyun?"

"Hello..??? Hello..??? Miss?? Are you still there?" Sungmin drop the phone and ran away from Kyuhyun's appartment. She can't handle this anymore.

She cried for the whole day in her bedroom. Can't believe that Kyuhyun actually planning to go vacation with that woman? And they went to Japan, her dream place.. this is the first time she hated that place so much!

After she had calm down, she search for her phone because she really wanted to talk with Hyukie. Unfortunately, she left her things at Kyuhyun's appartment when she ran away this morning.

Reluctantly, she go to Kyuhyun's appartment. She felt her legs are so heavy but she have to go.. I have to.

She entered quitely and the  lights is on, so Kyu is at home. She don't want to see him. She's lucky, Kyuhyun is not at the living room. She walk quickly to grab her things but there are voices that attract her attention. She was curious so she try to locate the voices. It end up in Kyuhyun's bedroom. She saw two familiar figures.

"Seriously, tell me who is she in your heart?" the woman speak first.

"I told you, she's my childhood friend. Nothing more."

"Oh really?"Childhood friend that can have access to your appartment anytime? Come on Kyuhyun, get real!" she shouted.

"What's wrong with that?"

"What's wrong? I am your girlfriend and yet you don't want to give me a spare key to your appartment? You are so weird Kyuhyun!"

Are they talking about me???? Sungmin felt anxious.

"She have the key long ago, and I needed her to clean my house. That's all."

"Are you telling me that you are just using her without any love intentions? She's your maid?"

Please say no. Kyuhyun's ahh.. Sungmin begged in her heart. But...

"Yes. That's all. I don't love her." Kyuhyun said making Sungmin tremble in pain.

"Say it out loud. That's she a maid to you." Seohyun demanded.

"She is a maid to me! Happy now?" Kyuhyun shouted.

Once again, Sungmin ran away. She have no courage to slap him. She have no courage to scold him. So, she just ran.

She burried herself under her blanket. All things just keep replaying itself and she found it getting harder to breath. So, she called Hyukie.

"It's been five years already Min, can you just snap out of this crap already?!".. yeah.. Hyukie mad at me again...

"Sorry Hyukie but I can't leave him. Can't you see he needs me?" I sob while grabbing her arm for support..

Hyukie just roll her eyes and pat my shoulder. "You been used my friend, he don't love you. Can't you see there's always someone else that care about you?"

"I know..". I know I just been used.. I have to take that decision eventhough my heart breaks... to leave him.. my Cho Kyuhyun.. my life..

So what.. I am just a maid to him.. nothing more.. and I just too dumb to realise it now.

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you for all my subscribers and those who gave comments. So, this chapter explain why I choose "I'm just a maid..." as my title.. Hope you guys like this. Sorry for writing mistakes.. losing reader here so...Keep reading peps!!