Sharing happiness?

I'm just a maid.....

No one's POV

"Great job guys! We manage to get the contract. All our hard work is paid off. I am really happy and proud of you all." Heechul announced happily. All the staf members clap their hand and congrats each other. Who wouldn't be happy when you get a multi billion dollar project from a big company. Especially Choi Company of Fashion, the biggest company in Korea and the first company to be listed in top three best achievement in fashion world. Their branch is worldwide. Sungmin couldn't be happier. She felt so lucky that her design for summer clothing is chosen as the best and creative design by the CEO of that company himself, Mr Choi Siwon. Everyone in fashion world know how strict he is with fashion qualities so her design must be superior. Honestly, everyone in the company envy Sungmin's great potential. She created many briliant ideas and obtain many contracts for Heechul's company. No wonder Heechul treassure her so much. 

While Sungmin is busy hugging her best friend, Hyukie, Heechul suddenly called her name and make her stunt. "Sungmin shi, come to my office after this meeting. I have important thing to tell you." Sungmin nod and Hyukie watch them both with confused eyes.

"Hmm.... I wonder why Heechul oppa called me to his office. Maybe I do something wrong?" Sungmin said to Hyukie. Hyukie shrug and continue to calm her friend's nerve "I don't think so. I guess he wanted to increase your salary or.." she trailed off.

"Or?" Sungmin ask nervously and shake Hyukie shoulder when she pretend to be all so mysterious by putting her hand on the chin and think so hard that her eyes couldn't be smaller than that. It quite funny really but Sungmin can't find the strenght to laugh.

"He wanted to ask you out for dinner and confess his long repress feeling!" Hyukie said quite loudly and continue with a hysterical laugh. Sungmin feel irritated and punch her lightly in the shoulder but no, it didn't stop her from laughing more.

"Oh, there's Donghae! He look at you." Sungmin give Hyukie a wink and she immediately stop laughing and pretend to be all lady like again while tidy up her hair. "Min, I look good right?"

"As always." Sungmin said reassuringly. After Hyukie felt satisfied with her look, she make a bright smile before turning her back to look for Donghae.

"Where is he Min?" Hyukie turn around to ask Sungmin after she can't locate her Fishy. But to her surprise, Sungmin has gone far away from her.

All she saw was Sungmin stucking her tougue out and smirked. "Oh you so gonna get pay back Min!" Hyukie shouted in her mind.

In Heechul's office... a.k.a... boss office...>>

"Min, I want to tell you that...." Heechul start with a slow tone.

Sungmin gulped. This got to be good. She try so hard to remember all the mistakes that she might done lately.. but...none. She don't remember she had done anything horrible that will make him mad at her. Maybe he want to.. ok, all Hyukie words play in her mind repeatedly. "confess his feeling.." Sungmin feel her body start to sweat and then, she wake up from her dream when Heechul call her name repeatedly, louder each time.

"Are you even listening? Uhh.. like talking to a wall. So whats your decision Min?" he asked with a serious face.

"What decision?" Sungmin asked worriedly. She don't want to lose her job but she doesn't love him. What should I say?

Sungmin closed her eyes and wanted to response when she heard Heechul said something that make her heart stop beating. "Would you like to accept the offer to Paris for a three years course on fashion design? Well, this is actually requested by Mr Choi himself. He told me that your design is good but still lack of some qualities. But, I also think that this is a good opportunity for you to learn new knowledge. You will be very marvellous in designing when you come back. Win Win situation. So? Decision please?" Heechul looked at Sungmin for answer. "And by the way, I increases your salary again for next month, this shows my appreciation to your hard work."

Sungmin feel so shocked to response. She blink her eyes a few times before actually speak.

"Is this a prank?" she asked with a chuck. "Funny funny... Heechul oppa. I almost fell for that."

"No, its damn true. I don't want to lose you in this company too but as your beloved oppa as well as a fabulous boss, you might as well consider about it, araso?" Heechul answered with a smile.

Sungmin can't be more happier. Not to mention that her salary increased again but also.. this is her dream, to explore Paris and learn fashion from the pro around the world. She felt as if her soul is flying in the sky, too good to be true. But yet, realization hit her. Kyuhyun.....

It's hard to say this out loud to Heechul but she already made a decision without even need to think twice. "Sorry but I have to decline the offer." That's how deep her love for that guy. Nothing in this world can compare to that.

"I quite dissapointed to hear that but.. if you say so." Heechul said with a sad tone.

Sungmin go out from his office after that, feeling so difficult to breath. She let her chance slip away, but she know it is worth it. For him, everything is worth it.

"Min, mind telling me what happened?" asked Hyukie as her friend look so depressed, like life has been sulk away from her.

Sungmin been trying to call Kyuhyun and tell him about the good news for her salary increased ( certainly not about Paris) but he is not answering. Maybe meeting?? She thought.

"Yeah, lets go home and I tell you everything."

Meanwhile, in Heechul's office.. " I will persuade you to go Min, for a better future ahead. Love just make people go blind, thats why I don't indulge in love after you left me.. Hankyung ahh...." he sighed.

In a certain coffee shop....

"What! You declined the offer?!" Hyukie spat her coffee after hearing the news. So... lady like.

Sungmin cleaned her face with a napkin..seems like the coffee droplets had stain her face a little.

"Yulks....can you calm down? I declined the offer after long consideration. Besides, I am doing great. No need for further training." Sungmin try to convince her friend as well as HERself.

"Must be because of the boyfriend of yours.. Kyuhyun." Hyukie rolled her eyes. "Predictable.." she mumbled.

"Hey... he is not my boyfriend!" Sungmin retorted.

"Ahah!!!! You said so yourself. So why bother about him so much." Hyukie won't lose the fight.

Sungmin looked down to the table and whisper "I have to.. he is my life."

"What's that?' Hyukie asked while stuffing chocolate cake to .

Before Sungmin could answer, her phone rang. The caller is none other than Cho Kyuhyun.

"Why did you call me Min? Emergency?" he asked casually.

"Uhh..not really, just that.... my salary increased again Kyu." she said happily.

Hyukie stop eating and loss her appetite every time she heard that annoying name that control her friend's life. She hate it! But she is not going to tell Sungmin. She will scold that bastard if she had a chance to meet him. Arrogant guy.. she thought.

"Oh, that's it? You been freakin calling me just to tell me that? How much did it increased anyway that you almost broke my phone with your thousands miss-call? Even my daily income is much more that your yearly salary. You might as well just be my maid and I pay you more that that." Kyuhyun said sarcastically.

Ouch.. it hurt. Sungmin try to compose herself to avoid suspicious from Hyukie. She faked a smile and appologise to Kyuhyun.  How could she put the blame on him right? Of course it's her fault. Maybe Kyu is having a bad day. Just bad day. She try to think about positive reasons for Kyuhyun's rudeness.

"Anyway, I call you because I need you to do something. Go to my house and take a yellow envelope. Deliver to my office at 6pm sharp." he ordered.

Before she could say anything, he hung up the phone. "I love you too Kyu.." Sungmin said weakly, knowing that the other party won't listen anyway.

"I need to go Hyukie." Sungmin stand up.

"What the.... he been ordering you to do something again, didn't he?" Hyukie try to pull Sungmin's hand, to prevent her from going.

"No, he been asking nicely, not ordering." Sungmin smile so that her friend could feel relax. Eventually, she let go of her arm.

"You are tired Min. We all work so hard today. You couldn't possibly got the energy to... " Sungmin cut her before she even finished.

"I am not tired, and he needs me. Bye Hyukie." She walked off quickly, afraid that her friend might chase her.

So much for sharing happiness.. Sungmin thought as she walked herself to Kyuhyun's appartment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yeay! Another boring chapter. My ideas is running out.. pity me..