Everything started changing...

Goodbye My Love

[Yunho’s POV]

The ferris wheel ride came to an end and we immediately got out of the ride. Haneul got off happily as she started spinning around. She then stopped spinning and looked at me with a wide smile on her face. Oh no! This girl needs something. I know that smile. She ran to a guy with tons of balloon on his hand. A balloon vendor? Eh? What’s with him?

Haneul bought a white balloon and she happily held it. She’s so childish. Haha!

I walk up to her and got the balloon from her hand. I gave the balloon back to the vendor as she pouted and walked away from me. I watched her as she walked away furiously. I smiled wickedly and bought all those balloons on the vendor’s hand. He smiled as he nodded to the direction of my Haneul. I smiled back and called Haneul.

“Haneul!” I called her name. She just ignored me. I rolled my eyes and chase after her. I pulled her by her waist and showed her the balloons. She got it from my hand and jumped happily. She turns around happily with those balloons on her hand. I got my digital camera and took photos of Haneul.

“HaNe..” I paused. My eyesight is getting blurry. My eyes. Ouch! I closed my eyes and touched it. Why does my eyes hurt? I suddenly fell down and the last thing I saw was..

“The balloons.” I uttered weakly as the balloons flew freely in the sky.

====


[The next day]

“LET’S GO HOME!” Yunho yelled as he glared at Haneul.

Haneul looked at Yunho with pity and just nodded. The doctor doesn’t have any choice but to let them go.

The doctor just shocked his head as he looked at Yunho with concern. He watched the couple as they left the room. He then sighed and exited the room. He went back to his office.

-------

Yunho has the same models from yesterday. The first models were the three guys. They got ready and Yunho just signaled them to pose already. They did what they were told.

"Ouch." Yunho whispered as he closed his eyes.

Yunho pulled the camera away and bowed his head down. His eyes hurts again.

He asked his assistant to let the models take a break.

"But sir..."

"JUST DO IT!" Yunho yelled angrily. His assistant just shook his head and did what he was told.

The models noticed the mood of their photographer and immediately ran away.

The next model hesitantly walked in and looked at Yunho, scared. Yunho looked at her and tried to smile. She sighed and asked him what to do.

"Just do what you have to do." Yunho answered coldly. He started taking photos as the girl poses.

Yunho doesn't like the poses that the girl does. He then pulled the camera away from his eyes angrily. He rolled his eyes and looked at the girl.

“If you can’t do your job right, step out of the studio now.” Yunho told the girl which made her stunned. She bowed at Yunho and left the studio with tears forming at the corner of her eyes.

The next model is Haneul. She immediately ran in front of Yunho. The stylist ran after her and fixed her clothes and hair.

“What pose should I do?” Haneul asked Yunho.

Yunho rolled his eyes and placed his camera down on the table. He walked away from the studio, leaving Haneul and his assistant, puzzled.