Goodbye my love...

Goodbye My Love

Haneul was walking around Yunho’s office at his studio. She was observing every part of the room as she smiles. She then heard her phone ringing. She got it from her bag and looked at who’s calling.

“Yunho?” She uttered before answering it.

“Hello, is this Miss Haneul?” The guy from the other line asked.

“Yes, this is Haneul. Why is Yunho’s phone with you?”

“That’s not important anymore, Miss Haneul. What I want you is that… Mister Yunho has brain cancer… and… and... it’s on the fourth stage.” The doctor told her straightforwardly. Haneul’s hand instantly fell. She hanged up on the doctor and immediately called Yoochun.

“Yoochun, where is Yunho?” She asked him right after he answered the call.

“Why?” He asked.

“Just answer me!” She yelled. Yoochun told her that Yunho is going to the airport because it is his flight going to America.

“Thank you!” She hanged up the phone and quickly went out of the studio.

-----------

Yunho was sitting on a bench inside the airport. He has this feeling that in any time Haneul might come and stop him from going. But he’s been waiting for a long time now. He got his passport and looked at his boarding pass. He only have 30 minutes before the plane stops boarding.

“She will never come.” He whispered before standing up and going inside the elevator.

Coincidentally, right after Yunho entered the elevator… Haneul entered the airport. She roam around looking for Yunho.

“Oppa..” She whispered nervously as she looks around.

Yunho walked out of the elevator as Haneul walks up at the escalator…

Yunho sighed and started walking to the entrance to the plane. Haneul stopped walking when she saw Yunho walking to the entrance.

She immediately ran to him. She hugged him from behind as he stops from walking. He touches her hand as she hugs him tighter.

“Oppa, I want you to be okay… But what about us? What about our dreams? What will happen to us?” Haneul asked as she cries on his back. Yunho turned around and looked at her face.

"I'll wait for the day till someone will love you more than the way I do.. I'll wait for the day till someone will be there for you and will never leave your side.. I'll wait for that day.. cause on that day, I'll leave you..." He paused as he looks away and tries holding back his tears. He looked back at her.

"forever.." He added, hesitantly

She cried harder when she heard those words from Yunho. She wasn't expecting all those words from the guy whom she loves the most.

She immediately hugged him again and cried in his arms.

"Oppa…”

He shook his head and gently pushed her hands off his body. He then walked inside the entrance with tears falling down from his eyes.

"It hurts to see you like this.. but I'm sorry Haneul.. I need to do this for you... for us.." He thought as he entered the plane.

“Goodbye my love..” Yunho whispered as tears continuously fall from his eyes.