"You're better off without me"

Goodbye My Love

[Haneul’s POV]

It’s my birthday and Yunho isn’t here with us at the club. I looked around as I keep on waiting for Yunho. I then spotted my friends coming near me with a cake on their hand. I tried to smile as they placed it down on the table.

I closed my eyes as I make a wish.

“I wish Yunho and I will have a great life in the future.” I opened my eyes as I blew the candles.

I smiled at them as they clapped their hands. I sighed and looked down. Where is Yunho?

----

“Where the hell is Yunho?” I asked Junsu. He just shrugged his shoulders as he continued drinking.

I’ve been waiting for him for 2 hours now. I tried calling his phone but it was turned off.

I then noticed a familiar silhouette of a man with his sunglasses on, coming in to the club with a girl tagging along with him. All of my friends stopped what they were doing and looked at the place where I was looking. We realized that the guy coming in was.. The one and only.. Jung Yunho…

I need to make sure that it’s him.

I stood up but Yoochun’s trying to stop me by blocking my way. I pushed him away as I walked to the table where Yunho was sitting.

And as I came nearer and nearer to his table, my heart beats so fast. This is just a dream, right? That guy is not Yunho. Yunho will never cheat on me. I will not believe this. This is all just a dream.

I finally stopped near Yunho’s table. I slowly walked nearer to the guy sitting on that table and as I came nearer, it’s all so clear now. This is not a dream. Yunho, the one I truly love, is cheating on me. I can’t believe he’s doing this to me.

Yunho stopped talking to the girl and looked at me. His smile turned into a frown and he just froze in front of me. I just looked at him with wide eyes. My hand immediately hit his face. The slap on his face was so intense that his sunglasses flew away.

I quickly walked out of the club as tears started falling from my eyes. How can Yunho do this to me?

====

Haneul quickly walked out of the club as she cried her heart out.

Yunho, who was left at the club, just stayed there with a sad expression on his face.

“I deserve this. I might not live any longer then I should just ruin my life.” He told himself as he wiped away the tears falling from his eyes.

====

[After 1 week]

Yunho lovingly looks at Haneul’s picture on his table as he smiles gratefully.

“You're better off without me.” Yunho uttered before placing the frame down.

Yunho then got his jacket from the sofa and exited the house. He looked back at his house and sighed.

“Goodbye!” He uttered softly before going in his car. He immediately drove off.