Bad Dream

Goodbye My Love

[Yunho’s POV]

As the rains drops fall on my head, my vision slowly drifts away. It becomes darker every minute. I just closed my eyes as my vision goes away.

“NOOOOO!!!” I screamed as tears started falling from my eyes. I can’t live without my eyesight. I still want to look at Haneul’s beautiful face. I still want to see her smile and her beautiful eyes. I still want to see the girl I love.

Suddenly, I felt warm. Someone’s hugging me.. But who is it? I held the hand of the one who hugged me and instantly, I knew who it was.

“Haneul.” I softly uttered. She hugged me tighter. I closed my eyes harder as tears fall continuously. Thanks to the rain, she won’t see that I’m crying.

I turned around to face her and immediately hugged her.

“God, for the last time.. Please give back my eyesight so that I can see her face. for the last time. Please..” I whispered to myself.

I pulled away from our hug and opened my eyes slowly. I saw her smile and her beautiful eyes. I smiled while I stare at her.

I stared at every part of her face. I want to remember her face before my eyesight is gone.

I stretched out my hands and touched her face. I caressed her cheeks and I touched her lips. I looked at it before I started getting closer to her face. I closed my eyes as my lips touched hers.

I broke the kiss and hugged her again. She gently pushed me as she looked straight into my eyes.

“Are you okay, oppa?” She looked lovingly at me as she touched my cheeks. I can’t take this. I don’t want to leave her side but.. but I need to.

I pulled her hand down, hold it for awhile and said..

“We need to break up, Haneul.” I hesitantly told her. She furiously pulled her hand off my hand and glared at me.

“We don’t need to, oppa! We love each other, right?! You love me, right?” She asked me, timidly.

I bowed my head down and tried to hold back my tears. I then looked at her and faintly shook my head.

“That’s not true!” Haneul yelled as a single tear fell from her eyes. She started shaking me as I continuously shook my head.

“NO! Haneul! I didn’t love you at all! Will you just try to understand that?!” I yelled at her. It hurts to see her like this but.. I need to do this for her sake.

I suddenly felt a slap on my cheek. She slapped me. She then ran away from me with tears in her eyes. I was about to run away from her but someone dragged me to somewhere and everything turned black.

--------

“Haneul!” I yelled as I woke up. I looked around and saw that I’m in Haneul’s room. I then looked beside me and saw Haneul sleeping peacefully. I immediately hugged her.

“Oppa, what’s wrong?” Haneul asked sleepily. I didn’t answer her question and just hugged her.

“Nothing. Get up now..” I pulled away from our hug and smiled at her before getting up from the bed.

“Get up now baby. We’re going to be late for work~” I said as I looked back at the sleepy Haneul.

“That’s okay, baby. You’re my boss.. So what’s the matter with that? I’m late and the boss is late too.” She said.

I walked up to her and pulled her from the bed. She was struggling. I then jumped on the bed and went on top of her.

“Get up or I’ll kiss you!” I threatened her. She smiled and immediately pushed me. She doesn’t like it when she’s getting kissed early in the morning.

She ran inside the bathroom and locked it right away.