Ferris Wheel

Goodbye My Love

“Good! Nice pose! Great!” Yunho said while taking numerous photos of the guys in front of him. He pulled the camera away from his eyes and looked at those guys.

“You guys can take a break. And by the way, I like your hair! It looks just like my best friend’s hair. You know Park Yoochun, right?” Yunho uttered with a smile while pointing at the guy in the middle with a bowl-like hair.

“NEXT!” Yunho yelled as he fixed his camera while waiting for the next model.

“She’s here.” Yunho’s assistant told him. Yunho got his camera ready and took photos of the model in front of her.

“Pose like this.” Yunho went near the girl and placed her hand on her head. He wants her to do a seductive pose.

“There!” He went back to his place and took a photo of her.

“Thank you!” He bowed at the girl and the girl did the same before walking away.

“NEXT!” Yunho yelled. He just smiled because he knows who’s next.

He lifted his camera up and waited for the next model to sit on the chair in front of him.

The next model runs cutely towards the chair and sat comfortably on it. Yunho smiles as

he looks at the model.

“You’re hyper today, Haneul.” Yunho commented before focusing the camera at Haneul.

She smiled attractively as Yunho took a photo of her. Yunho continued as the model does different poses.

Yunho placed his camera down and looked at her.

“Can you do the Angel Xiah pose, Haneul?” Yunho asked Haneul as he holds back his laughter. Haneul just rolled her eyes and nodded.

“Ok! One, two, three!”

“and we’re done!” Yunho yelled. He started fixing up his things but he stopped when he remembered that Haneul was his last model for the day.

===

[Haneul’s POV]


I was about to walk back into my dressing room when someone stopped me by hugging me from behind. I touched his hands and smiled.

“Let’s go to the amusement park later, baby.” Yunho uttered as he rested his head on my shoulder.

I just nodded. He then kissed my cheeks before releasing me. He went back on arranging his things.

====

“YAH! Wait for me!” I yelled as I run after Yunho. He’s walking fast again.

“Walk faster! Aish!” He uttered before his ice cream. I then walked faster until I was on the same pace with him. He looked at me and hit me with the plastic hammer that he’s holding. I glared at him but he just looked at me with a smile on his face. I can’t resist his cuteness..

He started walking again while I stood there. I looked at my ice cream and smiled. I chase after him and tapped on his shoulder. He looked back but my ice cream hit his cheeks.

“Bleeh~” I as he smiled wittily. He then dipped his thumb on his ice cream and wiped it on my nose. I wrinkled my nose as I pouted. He just laughed at me and winked at me. I pouted cutely which made him stop from laughing. He then grabbed my shoulder and let me face him. He removed the ice cream stains on my face with the back of his hand. He was smiling the whole time.. He's making me blush.

"What a cute little tomato." He uttered as he pinched my cheeks. He immediately ran away and stuck his tongue out. I happily ran after him as he ran around the amusement park. I then realized.. We are the only people here. I stopped and looked around.

For real, no one is here. Only me and Yunho.

Yunho stopped running around and went near me.

"Something wrong, babe?" He asked me with concern.

"Why is the amusement park empty?" I asked as I looked around. Yunho laughed and held my hand.

"I told the owner of this park that I will use this park for a photoshoot.. So he said he'll close it for the whole day today." He explained.

"You'll have a photoshoot here?" I asked.

"No no, baby! I lied to him. The truth is, I want to spend the whole day with you here."

"Aww!" I immediately hugged him and smiled. He's so sweet

I then pulled out from the hug and looked up.

"Oppa! Let's go ride the Ferris Wheel!" I uttered happily as I pointed at the big ride in front of us.

---

"Look!" I pointed at the view from up there. It's so nice! I wish we can go here all the time. But Yunho is so busy with his work. We can't go here always.

"Wow." Yunho was amazed of how beautiful the view is.

"I wish we can go here all the time." He uttered which made me shocked. I looked at him with wide eyes.

"What?" He smiled at me. I just shook my head and looked back at the view.