The reason

Goodbye My Love

“See this? This part is where the cancer cells are active. It’s the main reason why your eyes hurts every time you focus at something.” The doctor explains while pointing at the image of Yunho’s brain on his computer screen.

“Cancer cells?” Yunho surprisingly asked the doctor.

“Yes, cancer cells. You have brain cancer, Mister Jung Yunho. And it’s on the fourth stage.” The doctor told him sadly.

Yunho stood up furiously from his seat and turn his back from the doctor as he walked to the door. He clutched on the knob of the door but his hand slipped. The doctor pulled Yunho’s wrist and got his calling card from his pocket. He tried giving it to Yunho but Yunho pulled his hand off the doctor’s hand.

“Please Mister Jung… You need consultations for your illness.”

Yunho went out of the doctor’s office and ignored the doctor’s words. The doctor walked out of his office and called Yunho’s name.

“It’s up to you if you still want to live longer or not.” The doctor yelled as Yunho stopped from his tracks. He sighed heavily before he continued walking.

The doctor walked back to his office and sat on his chair. He then noticed that a phone was lying on the floor. He went near it as he picked it up. He was sure that it’s Yunho’s phone.

----

[Yunho’s POV]

This can’t happen. This isn’t true!

I closed my eyes as tears started falling from my eyes. I furiously went out of my car and quickly went in to my house. I ran into my bathroom and opened the faucet. I let the water flow as I splash water on my face. I glared at the mirror in front of me. I touched my reflection on the mirror as I catch my breath.

“AHHH!” I yelled as I punched the mirror.

What will happen with my career? What will happen with my life?

What will happen… with.. with Haneul?