--2--

Eternal Love

Taeyeon couldn’t believe her eyes “Jessica’s Pizza delivery?”

Taeyeon rubs her eyes and take another glance at the van in front of her.

“oh phew!.. I thought I just saw Sica’s face next to the Pizza? I think I must be going crazy..”

 

The night came and Taeyeon was about to fall asleep, within a blink of an eye

Taeyeon had entered her dreamland.

 

-Taeyeon’s Dreamland-

 

Taeyeon saw a familiar back view image.. She was seeking comfort from this shadowy person but it was running away.. Taeyeon finally realized that she could not catch up with it and decides to let it go. The shadow suddenly reappear infront of Taeyeon *BOO!* Taeyeon was slightly disturbed by it but she only murmurs “don’t go..” However, when the shadow turns into a familiar face that Taeyeon recognizes..

Taeyeon immediately woke up and blurted out “Sica?” Taeyeon thought to herself [what’s going on these days? Yeah it was her birthday yesterday but.. I thought..] “Aish..” Taeyeon said while rubbing her eyes.. Taeyeon took up her alarm clock and see [geez.. it’s like 3am now?!] “Ahhh! I’ve got an early lecture tomorrow and the lecturer is pretty unflexible!!” Taeyeon quickly grabs her dukong cushion to sleep..

 

-Next Morning-

 

*Cell Phone rings*

 

Ring-ing-ing-ing

 

Taeyeon picks up: “Yeoboseyo?”

Tiffany: “Annyeong! Tae Tae! You’re late for lecture~..”

Taeyeon: “Bwoh? Jinjia?” Taeyeon looks at her alarm clock.. and screams “Ahhh! Aniya! Hwang MiYoung! Why didn’t you wake me before lecture starts? You know how much I dislike the lecturer..”

Tiffany: “Yah! Tae Tae! How could you call that name!! You knew for a long time I hated to be called by my Korean name! *pouts*”

Taeyeon: “Aish.. >.<” we shall talk about this when I get there.. Im gonna grab my books and fly there right now!!”

Tiffany: “Alright, see you soon Tae Tae! Drive safely~! *smiles over the phone*”

 

-At Seoul Uni-

 

Taeyeon was running towards the lecture hall she was grasping for air as she stands outside the lecture hall.. Taeyeon knows that there is no way to disguise herself even if she wants to. In the end, Taeyeon walks into the lecture hall hoping to make the least noise to catch any other’s attention, including the lecturer.

 

Taeyeon heard a whisper “I’m here, Tae Tae!” Taeyeon turns around and found Tiffany sitting by the window waving to her. She smiles dorkily and runs over to Tiffany. Even though Taeyeon did not catch any of her classmates’ attention, the lecturer already knew that Taeyeon was late.

 

As usual the exam-hating Taeyeon was present at the lecture but as soon as she looks over the window she drifts off to her own world.. Taeyeon saw a cat jumping off a tree, “Ah Cute!~” she said. Tiffany who thought Taeyeon was talking to her turns her head towards Taeyeon “Hmm?” Taeyeon shook her head “Ani.. I just saw a cat jumping off a tree.” Tiffany flashes Taeyeon an eyesmile and poke Taeyeon’s cheeks. Tiffany looks back at the lecturer while Taeyeon continues looking at the jumpy cat. Taeyeon then starts to flashback during her days at SMIS.

 

-Taeyeon’s Flashback to SMIS-

 

As soon as Taeyeon sat beside the blond-haired girl.. Taeyeon greets the girl “Hello, my nameu ish Kim Tae Yeon Imida.” The blond-haired girl greets back thinking that this girl is funny. “You know it’s ok to speak in Korean, I can understand bits of it though I am here to learn Korean.”

Taeyeon: “o.O? Wae learn Korean? Aren’t you Korean?”

Blond-haired girl: “Oh.. I am an American born Korean~.”

Taeyeon: “Ah, I see..”

Blond-haired girl: “By the way, I am Jessica Jung! Nice to meet you, Taeyeon!”

Taeyeon: “Nice to meet you too!” *smiles dorkily*

Jessica: “Since you know Korean, why not we help each other? I’ll teach you English and you can teach me Korean?”

Taeyeon: “Jinjia? For free?" *smiles dorkily again*

Jessica: “hahas, yes for free!”

 

-Back to reality-

Taeyeon then drifts off to how cats had a important significance in her life.

 

-Drift's off to another flashback-

 

After months getting to know Taeyeon, even Yuri had sensed that Jessica’s attitude towards Taeyeon was way over than best friends should be. However, Yuri kept quiet. It was the start of everything for Jessica and Taeyeon after one dreadful sports day held at SMIS. Jessica asked Taeyeon over her house to spend some time on language revision. Taeyeon could not understand why there is a need to visit Jessica’s house when they could just stay back after the sports event for the revision. However, Taeyeon learned from Yuri about her incredible mood swings, Taeyeon gladly followed Jessica without any disagreement.

 

-Jessica’s House-

 

Jessica: “Come in Taeyeon~”

Taeyeon: “Omo! You raise cats?!”

“Ah Cute~!” ^^

“Do you have a name for them?”

Jessica: “Yeah of course! The grayish fur one is Chargy and the all-white fur is Juju!”

“Let’s take a photo with them?”

Taeyeon: “Dae!”

Jessica: “Taeyeon! Hold Chargy and Juju for me, I’m going to take my camera!”

Taeyeon: “Dae!”

 

Jessica arrives with the camera and by setting it to the 10 seconds self-timer mode.. Jessica presses the button and ran towards Taeyeon. Taeyeon passes Juju to Jessica and they count down the last 3 seconds together.

 

Jessica and Taeyeon: “Hana Dul Sed!”

Jessica: “Cheese!”

Taeyeon: “Merong!”

 

Jessica went to press the camera again.

 

Jessica: “Wae Taeyeon! Merong?!”

Taeyeon: “kekeke”

 

For the second picture, Jessica and Taeyeon got closer together and they let Chargy and Juju runs freely.

As they were about to countdown again, Taeyeon noticed Chargy’s was facing the camera.

 

Taeyeon: “Jessica! Jess! Yah! Sica!”

Sica: “Wae call me Sica?”

“Taeyeon just look at the camera.. 7 seconds had passed!”

 

Taeyeon: “Aniya.. Sica.. but..”

Before Taeyeon could even turn back to face the camera.. It snapped with a flash.

 

Jessica quickly runs towards the camera to take a good look at the 2 photos.

 

“Bah hahahahhh” *Jessica laughs out loud*

 

Taeyeon: “Sica! Wae you laughing so hysterically?”

Sica: “hahah Taengoo ah! You look so babo in the second photo!”

Taengoo: “Bwoh? Babo? Heh! Let me see! Let me see!” *snatching the camera from Jessica*

Sica: “Ani Taengoo! I don’t want to!" *merong*

Taengoo: “Aish! Come back here! What Taengoo? What merong? Yah! I am still older than you after all!”

Sica: *pfft* "Just by a month and a couple of days?”

Taengoo: “But still!" *pouts*

 

Jessica surrenders to Taeyeon’s cuteness and handover the camera.

Taeyeon was looking at the second photo.

 

Taengoo: “Aish.. I do look babo indeed!” *slightly acknowledging Sica’s pov*

Sica: “See? I told you so?”

Taengoo: *stays silent but flashes her dorky smile*

 

-End of Flashback-

 

Lecturer: “Kim Tae Yeon! I said you there by the window!”

Fany: *whispers* “Tae tae!" *pokes Taeyeon's shoulder*

Taeyeon: “Dae!” *stands up out of a sudden*

Fany: *trying hard not to laugh*

Class: *laughing in unison*

Lecturer: “Aish..”

Taeyeon:*whispering to Fany* “Aish.. that was a bad caught!”

Fany: “Aigoo.. you are really funny at times..” *shakes her head*

Lecturer: “Kim Tae Yeon! See me after this lecture!”

Taeyeon: [We’re already Uni students.. why are we being treated like high school kids?] Taeyeon pouts while thinking to herself

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**Author's Note(s)**

Hello Yeoleobuns! Im sorry for the wait.. To be honest, just got the plot direction this morning.. That's why you see the characters update in the descriptions.

Hmm as you can see it's a little slow into the story and I think this is how the story will continues.. the comparison between now and the past.

FYI, there will be flash backs throughout the whole story between the characters. 

Yes, I have only entered Taeyeon's flashbacks, I hope to bring out the other character's and their flashbacks asap!

But judging by the speed of progression, yes I agree it is a little slow, I will try to speed it up whenever it's possible! hahax.

Meanwhile, thanks for reading, passing by, subscribing and commenting too! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! =)

oh yes >.<" please spare my grammar! :D