--3--

Eternal Love

-Meanwhile at Gwangju Uni-

 

Jessica was standing at a balcony on the top level of the Uni (4th level), while she was waiting for Yuri, she gazed at the entrance where students walked in. She was hoping for Yuri to turn up soon, as she gazed longer she starts to think about Taecyeon’s life in the army and how they met each other in their first year of Uni through a literature class where Taecyeon happens to be her senior... “All had happened too fast” Jessica thought. Remembering how they got together for the past 2 years and Taecyeon had already graduated and left for army while she was still in her 3rd year with Yuri. All these thoughts passed Jessica’s mind swiftly and she finally drifts off to her memories…

 

-Jessica’s Flashback to SMIS-

 

It was a new semester; Jessica was longing to see new faces. She was standing at a balcony on the 3rd story just pending for a new face in school. Not far from sight, a girl caught Jessica’s eyes, she saw a girl who was carrying a bright red bag while holding her timetable in her hands trying to look for her class. Jessica was curious about this girl but she did not approach her, instead, she continues staring at the girl’s behaviors. Little that Jessica knows, the girl was in the same class as Jessica and she was assigned to sit next to Jessica. Jessica remembers that she gets to know the girl from the first day and her name was Taeyeon. However, Jessica believes that Taeyeon never did noticed that she was standing at the balcony every morning observing each and every moves from Taeyeon as well as the usual route that Taeyeon took to class.

 

-End of Flashback-

 

Jessica: *sighed* “How I wished you were here right now..”

Yuri: *pokes Jessica’s shoulder* “What’re you looking at?”

Jessica: *comes back to reality and smiles* “Yah! Why are you so late? I have been standing here waiting for you the past 30 mins!”

Yuri: *Oops* “I’m sorry got caught up with my grandma at home! We’re late! Shall we get to our lecture now?”

Jessica: *chuckles and wraps her hand around Yuri’s arm* “Ani, gwenchana. Gaja!”

Yuri: *smiles* “Dae!”

 

-In Lecture-

 

Just like any other days, Jessica and Yuri would attend the lecture together. This time, Jessica is missing Taecyeon as literature class usually reminds her of Taecyeon.

 

Jessica: *staring into space*

Yuri: *something is not usual with Jessica* “What’s on your mind now? Ohh~ Are you thinking of Taec--”

Jessica: *blushed* “Aniya!” (Stops Yuri before she could finish her sentence)

Yuri: *chuckles* “Araso!”

 

While Yuri turns to face the lecturer who was about to start the class, Jessica continues to stare into the space. At first she was thinking about Taecyeon but as soon as Taeyeon pops into her mind she started comparing the both of them. “Ah Stress!” Jessica mumbles. Yuri was so attentive that she did not heard what Jessica had said. Jessica was not even paying attention to the class as she trust that her best friend would explain to her if she had any doubts but little did Jessica knows.. She had used all her brain cells thinking about the people that she cares about most, soon Jessica lay her head on the table and fell asleep.

 

-Jessica’s Dream-

 

 Jessica saw a little girl sitting at the corner of a staircase crying. She tried to zoom into the scene so to catch a glimpse of what was happening and there she saw her younger self, back in the days when she first joined SMIS. She saw a guy walking towards her, in her memory he was a gentleman yet very intelligent. He was every girl’s ideal type.

 

The ideal guy: “Hey, you are the new student from our school right?”

The crying girl: *embarrassed* *could not even lift her head for a proper conversation but nods to acknowledge the guy*

The ideal guy: “Hi there, I am Jaejoong! I’m the president of the student counselor; I’m the second in charge of student’s well being! May I know what’s your name?”

The crying girl: *finally lifts her head up with tears all over her face* “My name is *hick* Jess *hick* sica” *trying to wipe her tears with her hands*

Jaejoong: “Ah.. Sica?”

Jessica: “Aniyo.. it’s Jessica.” *smiles faintly*

Jaejoong: “here you go” *passed Jessica a handkerchief*

Jessica: *rejects at first but took it anyways*

Jaejoong: *smiles* “Now may I know why are you sitting here crying all by yourself?”

Jessica: *glares at Jaejoong* “Because I’ve got no friends here?”

Jaejoong: *puts out his right hand and smiles* “Here, let me be your first friend then!”

Jessica: *smiles and shakes Jaejoong’s hand*

 

-End of Jessica’s Dream-

 

Jessica did not want to leave the dream but she felt that someone was poking her shoulder..

Yuri: *whispers* “Sica ah!”

Jessica: *no response*

Yuri: *whisper louder* “Sica ah!” *pokes Jessica’s shoulder*

Jessica: *finally awaken* “Hmm..?”

Yuri: “Class had ended. Let’s go! You sleepyhead~” *chuckles*

Jessica: *sits up and wonder why she suddenly saw him in her dreams when they have not contact each other for a long time since she and Taecyeon were together*

Yuri: “Sica you ok? You look kinda lost today..”

Jessica: “Ah Dae! No worries Yuri ah I’m fine~”

Yuri: “Ok, you know I’ve got to teach yoga next, I trust you to be safe back to the dorm by yourself?”

Jessica: “Araso!”

Yuri: “Dae! Shall see you for dinner tonight?” *smiles*

Jessica: “Sure! Bye~” *smiles back*

 

-On the way back to Jessica’s dorm-

 

Since the dorm was 15 minutes’ away from the literature campus, Jessica decides to walk back.

While walking back, Jessica sneezes.

 

Jessica: “Achu~” [geez season is changing again! I can feel the cold wind blowing in my face..]

“How I wished you were here”

 

Jessica did not notice that it was her second time in the day saying that she missed this person.

[So who is this person anyway?] She thought. While she was thinking, she saw a Uni couple pass by and she overheard their conversation.

 

Girl: “Oppa~”

Guy: “Dae?”

Girl: “I’m feeling cold~”

Guy: “Here let me put this on you” *took of his jacket and place it over his girlfriend’s shoulder*

Girl: *keke* “Oppa, saranghaeyo~”

Guy: *smiles*

 

Jessica was slightly disgusted by the two lovey dovey couple, she pouts “Taeyeon was much better!”

Jessica then came back to reality.. “Taengoo?” She mumbles

Jessica started to have flashbacks to why she felt that way.

 

-Jessica’s Flashback to SMIS-

 

It was a winter season; Yuri was out of town with her family while Tiffany has not joined SMIS yet.

The only two that were in school was Taeyeon and Jessica. During break time, Taeyeon noticed that Jessica’s nose turned red and without a word Taeyeon took down her scarf and wrap it around Jessica’s neck.

 

Taeyeon: *smiles* “Here you go!”

Jessica: “Aniya.. What about you?” *points towards Taeyeon*

Taeyeon: “Gwenchana, I’m fine” *smiles*

“Ah! See! Your hands are swollen! Come let me help you!”

Jessica: “Aniya.. It’s ok..”

Taeyeon: *grabs Jessica’s hand and starts blowing warm air to the swollen hands*

Jessica: *once again trying to reassure that she is fine “Taengoo ah.. It’s ok..”

*looking at how Taeyeon handles the situation, she smiles*

Taeyeon: *felt that the hands were in better condition* “Ok let’s put one hand in my pocket, this way your hands won’t get swollen again.”

Jessica: *nods and smile*

 

As Taeyeon and Jessica walks back to the classroom, Taeyeon started to do her own thing and without knowing that Jessica was behind her. Jessica took down the scarf and returns Taeyeon. However, playful Taeyeon wraps the scarf on her face and started to play a blind person. Jessica who thought it was a funny sight at first but felt a rush in the adrenaline, Jessica...

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**Author's Note(s)**

Hi everyone! =) So is everybody able to understand the story so far? Following? Yup.. I just hope I didn't confuse anyone up 'til now.

Yea.. I just heard of the breaking news that a 8.5 magnitude earthquake had hit Sumatra, a tsunami warning was issued too. 

The last thing that we want to see is the devastation back in 2004. Lets pray for them! =) 

Thanks for reading everyone! I hope that you enjoyed this chapter! :D