Entry II

]4[/Th\]U[ "In The Case of Tomo Kawakami"

Uh...Japan, what a pitiful land. I vaguely cursed the fact that I was born here, mostly because of my mother, but also the fact that the very existence of every  living creature dwelling on this god forsaken island, tormented me. Except for my sister, she was really the only one ever kind too me. Only ever mad when I would put myself down. She defended me, she was always by my side. Even though she got all the credit and praise from mother. She would always encourage me to keep moving forward. In fact there was once when i attempted to write a story. It wasn't anything to cheer over, but when my sister read it, she just looked at me smiling. Tomoko always pointed out my faults, telling me to learn from my mistakes. I wasn't anything compared to her though. Her four year gap surpassed me every time. We were basically like twins though, both having many of the same features. Brown eyes, brown hair, a small very tiny mole under our left eye, and sadly our height. Her hair was a bit more wavy, along with the fact that she was a girl who basically looked like she could get anyone. I guess... Focusing on this subject isn't doing me any good...she died young, 22...... What does that say for me.....
          Shaking my head I made my way towards the staff room. Sadly it was that 2nd year girl who seemed to pity me...that made me remember why I didn't wish to return to this school. One thing hissed in my head, why on earth did I react that way. Naturally I would shrug it off ignoring the person all together, but not this time... Was I really offended from being worried about. Who knows? Better to let it go now before it gets any more troublesome. I opened the sliding door and who stood there wasn't my old Homeroom teacher, in fact it was someone i had never seen before. She looked young maybe in her mid 20's she had Long Red Hair and a gently smile was placed on her face as soon as I emerged through the door.

"Oh hello, you must be...Tomo Kawkami. Right ?".
        " Yes ma'am."
"Please no "Ma'am," just call me Mrs. Korijo. I am going to be your Homeroom teacher after all."
        " Yes Ma'- ah Mrs. Korijo."
"Alright then, Please make your way to class 3-F, oh I'm sorry . You Already know your own classroom."
      "it's alright,but may I ask you a question?"
"Yes you may."
        "Um I know it is rude to ask, but what happened to Ms.Taiga?"
" Oh! You haven't heard? She was in an accident Uh not more then two weeks ago, I believe it was around... Um the 4th if I recall. I just transferred here from Osaka last week so I'm not to sure on the date, I'm sorry i wasn't  much help."
        " No don't worry, Thank you Mrs. Korijo I'll see you in class."

    I bowed lightly making my way to the door. It was quite strange... They were both in an accedent on the same day. Of corse it would be understandable if she was on a trip, but obvious it was unlikely. Do to the fact we still had school that week. I realized I had also forgot to ask if she was alright or not, as well as what kind of accedent. Wait... Why am I over thinking this. She was just in an accedent. Simple as that... But the fact that the days are basically the same, drives to be not any ordinary couinsadence. I was truly just over analyzing everything. I'm tired and not completely there, so I should at least give myself a break. I took a deep breath and made my way to class.

Lunchtime-