Entry IV

]4[/Th\]U[ "In The Case of Tomo Kawakami"

Unknown Room.... 

          My body felt stiff, the fear falling over me. It was completely pitch black well maybe because my head was still covered. I could hear too people muttering about something, but none of it I could make out. I was then placed up right onto something that seemed like a chair. The bag was then removed exposing my eyes to the scorching light. My hands were still tied and yet I hadn't realized they were in the first place. The shock pretty much lefted me defenseless more or less speechless. My eyes began to focus onto two figures. One of them was that same girl who confronted me in class earlier. As for the other he looked like another senior, but his uniform proved to be a first year's.
     
        "What the hell are you two doing!"
   
      The Girl was leaning on the wall with her hands crossed, as for the boy he was sitting not more then four inches from me. All they did was stare at me, with serious faces. we were in a small room, too small to even be called a classroom. It looked almost like a tiny storage room. I shifted my hands back and forth trying to loosen the knot. It was more then a minute until one of them spoke.

"Do you know why you are here?" - the girl spoke first
      "Like hell I don't!"
"Well then, allow me to explain."

          What the hell, they both go and kidnap me and bluntly explain there intentions, then again Why am I even complaining. I mean at least there not trying to kill me. Well not yet that is...

"Unfortunately we saw you with Tohno, and sadly i don't play well with people messing with my friends. So what the hell were you saying to her anyways?"
        "Excuse Me! ,  it really isn't any of your business ? And what if I did talk to her, it's not like I did anything!"

    With a strong sense of defense, I  began wiggling my hands free. She had a very unnerving smile on. Almost sadistic looking really...she spoke again this time in a more sly tone.

"Well of course it's my business, Runo do it."

    She nodded her head in the direction of the strange husky first year, in which made him move closer far to close for comfort. His left hand went behind his back and emerging from it was in fact something I would have never expected. A large Combat knife made its eerie way towards my face. A word other then fear engulfed my well being. We're these two really serious or were they just trying to act tough....really, all this god damn crap, just for talking to that damn Damn! girl. Who I of course knew was bad news to begin with. Why won't this day end...
    The door swung open and who of all people I would have never guessed walked threw it.

"What are you two Doing!!!"
(My thoughts Exactly)

    Tohno rushed in hitting the knife out of the guys hand. The blade flew to the ground with a small trickle of blood sliding down my cheek. My eyes stood in shock, the only thing they were focused on was the bright red inflaming Tohno's hand. She cringed looking as though it wasn't a big deal. Everyone stood silent, but Tohno.

"What the hell were you two thinking! Raika you know better."

"Me!? I didn't do anything. It was all this guys fault. He was the one who caused problems first."

      That Raika girl cried out in offense for being strongly accused. Tohno, letting her blood soaked hand down spoke up more fiercely towards her suppose to be friend.

"Do you really think Runo is capable of concocting a Dilemma like this, and Kawakami-kun has nothing to do with this, he's been threw enough already."

    Putting her head down a single tear dripped from her eye, maybe from holding in the pain I thought...or was it that she really cared for me...ya right. (Why "Kun?")

"Tohno I'm sorry...I"

    All of a sudden Raika became very apologetic. Tohno lifted her head to face me. Completely ignoring her friend.

"Kawakami-kun, your cheek are you alright?"
(Really? Are you seriously asking that, half of this is your
Fault to begin with!)

    Holding in my childish anger I brushed it aside and nodded my head. Raika looked down in silence, but her voice piercing threw that so called silence.

"I didn't know what I was thinking, I  was just trying to protect you. I was just ganna give him a scare so he would apologize to you, but..."

    I could tell she was choking back tears as she spoke, it's amazing how someone as hard headed as her, would feel so much sympathy for someone other then her self.  Still speaking I pulled at my bound hands.

"I messed up...I mean just look at your hand, I said I would protect you, but look what I did."

Tohno gave her a puzzled look.

"My hand? Nothing is wrong with my han-"

    She stumbled a little forward, catching herself with her foot.
I finally opened My mouth, with my voice raised I caught all of there attention.

"Raika stop feeling sorry for yourself and Untie me! We have to get Tohno to the nurse."

  Surprised at what I had said the first year named Runo striped away  my restraints. I quickly got up making a deadly glacé towards Raika.

"No it's alright I'm fine. Kawakami-kun"

    Was she crazy or something, a puddle of deep red blood piled up under where her hand stood.

"Do you hear yourself I really don't think so Sanou."
( Am I the only Sane person here?)

"No really I'm f-"

    I caught her as she fainted, confused, i threw away the thought aside and we all rushed her to the infirmary.

      It's sad how something so small was completely misunderstood....and thrown way over proportion. Humans, what troublesome creatures.
Why won't this day end...

~Infirmary...