Entry III

]4[/Th\]U[ "In The Case of Tomo Kawakami"

Lunchtime- 

          The bell for lunch soon rang, releasing me from my dumbfounded daze of trying to pay attention in class. I sat there not so willing to get up for lunch. Every other student began buzzing off in the distance, talking about boys, girls, and even what to do after school. This was the type of life I so long to get away from. Ignoring them as best I could I placed my head down trying to sleep the rest of the day away. Which of course was never going to happen, a hand slammed down on my desk making me jump. My eyes met a lean senior Girl with dark blue hair, her face was slim and rather attractive. Other then the fact that her expression seemed to always have an attitude. She wore the same female uniform as all the rest of the girls here, but it had a very distinctive patch on the side of her left arm. open and began to speak, with a rather harsh tone.

"So your the one who brushed of Tohno so rudely huh?"
    "Excuse me?"
"Don't go saying excuse me mister! You know exactly what I'm talking about. You pretty much made her cry! You damn jerk!"
      "So who are you again?"-irratated as ever
" I'm her best friend OK! So if you have a problem with her then that means you gotta problem with me!"

        I stood up quickly, making her flinch. She really had no right to be this piss at me. I mean it was this Tohno chick that came up to me. I made one last glance. she was trying to look tough , but I knew I frighten her.

"w w w-ell you ganna apologize to her."
      " Leave me alone."

    I walked off towards the door and as soon as I opened it I could hear her mumble something "Jerk" I closed the door behind me. This was way to much, I just wanted the day to end. Where could I be alone I thought, ah the roof. Taking my time down the hallway I soon made it to the staircase that went up straight to the roof. It was a great isolated place, no one else ever went up there. It was mainly because the door was always locked. I had my tricks to get in though,All it really needed was a slight nudge on the frame and a Counter clockwise turn of the nob. The door had been busted for almost 5 years now.
      My sister used to always come up her during her time at this school. I walked to the fence that separated me from the outside world. I then clung to that fence absorbing the midday air. It felt nice, first time in awhile really. I was almost content I could probably stay out here forever. Suddenly my trance was broken when I heard a slight creek from behind. I did not dare look back, I wanted to take in as much as I could before I was brought back to reality.

"hello ?"

      It was that innocent voice again from this morning. Why did she come up here, did she knowing I was up here to begin with. For some reason my irration was gone, I stood were I was but decided not to meet her gaze, I thus spoke.

      "Your Tohno right?"
"Oh how did you know it was me?"
        " Your voice.....it's hard to forget"
"I'm sorry about this morning... I know I shouldn't have asked that, and I also realized I came on to strong. I mean I really don't know you too well, so I can't really understand what your going threw,but...."
      "It's alright, I'm the one who should apologize."
"No please, don't say that, I'm the one who was rude, I should have gotten to know you...and I wasn't pitying you. I'm sorry if it seemed like that."
      "So did you come up here just to say that?"
"No senpai, I...I came up here to the roof, to overlook my thoughts... I always come up her to do so."
      "Really...?"
"I know that must sound really stupid..."
      "Your wrong."
"Oh....I'm sorry"
      "Please stop apologizing."

        I walked over to her, she was looking down like what she said was really a bad thing to say. My heart began to race, why....what was so special about her-sighing I picked up her delicate face. I briefly took in what I saw, to describe her frankly she really just looks like a hard worker who gets taken advantaged of rather easily. Tohno had a cute little mole under her left eye, exactly the same as mine. Her hair color was a dark shade of purple and what stood out the most was her unique eye color, they were a beautiful jade green.

        " And please stop calling me senpai ok, my name is Tomo alright."

She began blushing a bright red.

"Yes, T t t-omo...., b b b-ut it doesn't feel right, y y y-ou are my upper class men, can't I just c c c-all you by your last n n n-ame?"

      I realized my hand was still under her chin. I quickly moved it away, and began to blush myself. It was all just rather an embarrassing moment. I chuckled softly and began to walk towards the door, she stopped me half way.

"My name is Sanou Tohno nice to meet you."- she bowed
      "Uh- I- my name is Kawakami Tomo."
"Thank you Kawakami....I hope to see you soon Again."

      She turned to face the same spot i was facing when I had got up here, I quietly made my way back inside. Had I just made a friend, It raced over and over threw my mind, I had lost all my previous so called friends after my sister died. They said they wanted nothing to do with me and the only real reason why they hung out with me was because they were just checking out my sister. I guess Sanou was a start, who really  needs friends anyways as long as I have her I think I will be happy...
        Happy funny I guess this was all that I needed. I hope this is "All" that I need. I'm so sorry Tomoko I really  could never be there for you, even though you were Always there for me. I inhaled and closed my eyes, well I guess I can't really call her my friend yet. I heard faint footstep in this empty hallway. As soon as I had opened my eyes a dark bag flew over my head, before I knew it I was on the floor being dragged by two people. Fear consumed me whole. What the hell was happening !

Unknown Room- feels like just a few minutes