Entry VI

]4[/Th\]U[ "In The Case of Tomo Kawakami"

~Infirmary... 

        The Blood was dripping over my shoulder, as I carried her towards the Infirmary.  Neatly laying on my back, we came in contact with the door. Quickly sliding it open we rushed her threw to the first bed. Gently lying her down the nurse "Ms. Kinoko" came by the side of the bed wondering what had happen. I answered with a lie of course.

"She accidentally cut herself with glass..."

    It was almost convincing, Raika and Runo stood silent off to the corner. They had worry written all over their faces.

        "Will she be fine?" - I asked
"Well let me clean the wound first to figure out how deep the cut is. She should be fine, is she Sick by any chance."
          "No not that I know of, I judged she just fainted from the amount of blood loss."

    I turned my head to Raika to confirm whether she was sick or not, she shook her head still off in the corner silent. Ms. Kinoko went into another room to grab her supplies. Turning my body to the Two quiet Trouble makers I began speaking to them.

      " She seems like she will be fine, why don't you two leave. Class will be starting soon."

"Us?"-Raika spoke up
"Why not you? What do you plan to do, you have to get back to class as well, and we both have more rights to stay then you!"

    She was acting rather cocky, and it was beginning to piss me off, I was about to say something, until my thoughts were interrupted by Ms. Kinoko's intrusion.

"You two should head back to class you don't want to be missing anything important now.  As for Kawakami, I need to Speak to him about something."

      Raika sighed and they both bowed, leaving the room I turned towards Ms. Kinoko in surprise. She began dressing Tohno's cut. I hadn't even noticed she cleaned it up already. She spoke, this time more comfortable like we were close friends or something.

"It only required a couple of stitches, as for her fainting... It of course wasn't from blood lost."

" Then... What caused it?" I asked

"Judging by her face and the way she    Has been walking around school, I'd say it's sleep deprive. And maybe lack of a decent diet. Has she been off about anything recently." finishing up the last of the bandages she sat on a stool near the bed.

" Well the only thing that i had notice, was when she got cut, she said she was fine. Even though she clearly saw the blood on her." -I gave my honest words trying my hardest to register everything. She took out a carton of cigarettes out of her pocket.

"Do you mind?" she asked

    Unfortunately I was well acquainted with the smell due to my dead mother. So it was no problem for me, but what about Tohno. I responded in a slight jest.

    "No not at all, but is it alright to be smoking around Tohno?"

"She will be fine."

    Ms.Kinoko was a rather marture nurse, she had this wavy curl to her hair that gave an atmosphere that made you feel lower then most people. In a strong sense she gave off an aura of complete control in which she could pretty much make you do what ever she wanted you to do. In the most general case she was a woman who was drooled over by all the other male students in the school, guys would just pretend to be sick just to see her, pretty pathetic I would say...she wasn't half bad though, for some reason it seemed she didn't at all act like the way she is acting now in front of just anyone. I was curious to find out why. Lighting her cigarette she made a smirk  in my direction.

"I could understand how worried you would be about the girl you have feelings for but dont worry she will be just fine."

    Puffing out smoke from , I opened mine trying to make heads or tails of what she had just said.

"Wait What!? I'm not dating her or anything."

"Riiiiight, I didn't say dating dear."

    She chuckled softly, completely mocking me. I sat on the stool that was right beside me... Thinking over what she implied. Did I have feelings for this good for nothing girl, I had recently just met. Or was I just afraid I would lose the closes thing I had to a friend.... I really couldn't put all of it together, let alone understand anything that was really going on in my life.

" We'll anyways." she waved her hand brushing off smoke that was reaching Tohno's limp body.

"She must be having problems."
        "You said she might not be eating right, so why doesn't she show it?"
"Well that's an easy one, it's been happening recently, more or less it might have started last month.of course she could always just be eating light, which still really allows her to have some strength....so why exactly was she cut with a knife?"

    My eyes widen, no doubt she would know what type of cut she really had, Ms. Kinoko was practically a professional, but I guess now I had to explain what really happened. I inhaled releasing little bits of air, trying to piece words together, lying was out of the question so I decided to bluntly tell her what the hell happened, it took me some time to get every word out, but she nodded not cross with anything I'd said, it was as though she trusted me.

"Thought so, those two are always causing problems, they pretty much pick on anyone who so happens to glance at Tohno, I wouldn't blame them though... You see Tohno, well she lost both her parents, Three years ago. And those two have been with her all this time. It's as though they feel a duty to go by and always protect her."

    My mind buzzed from the realization, that she was just as messed up as I was. Kinoko continued Speaking.

"I heard about your sister..."
        "Who hasn't..."

    Dread filled me, she spoke with caution in her words, as to not set me off.

"Don't brush it off so lightly Tomo, I just...well I was really close to your sister, she was the daughter i could never have. It really saddens me to see her pass away so young and not even out live me...She asked me to watch you Tomo, of course how could I say no. I need you to understand that you shouldn't just ignore someone just because they worry about you."
        ".........."-Silence over came me

    Weren't we talking about, Tohno, how and the hell did this conversation turn towards me...and Tomoko never mentioned her relation with her, let alone how close she was. I refused to say anything, she must have took my silence as an understanding to her request it allowed me to get her back to talking about Tohno, which was almost a complete mistake.

"i know what happened with Tohno this morning, did you know she came crying to me?"
      "What are you serious..."
"I understand what you are going threw, but Tohno is a sweet girl, you shouldn't have taken it out on her like that, so if I ever catch you hurting her feelings again, I might have to break my promise to your sister."

Her Threat was vague and very haunting, she was a Woman to truly fear. I nodded, why would I hurt her any more then she has cause me problems, wait that came out wrong, wow this girl is way to much, but why do I insist on sticking around her. My conscious was eating away at my insides. It was a horrible feeling and I almost wanted to vomit.

"She has feelings for you ya know?"
      "!? What"
"I know I shouldn't tell you the poor girls feelings, buuuut I mean how would she ever confess to you in the first place, she is way too damn shy, and all I'm really doing is giving a little push. So don't waste my effort, if you have nothing for her, get out now. Because I didn't sit through two years of hearing nothing but Tomo did this to day, or Tomo said that or today is the day I will finally talk to him."
      "she's not a stalker is she."

      Flinching at the incoming object I gladly took the impact, Kinoko had Thrown her carton of cigarettes, and sadly I felt like I deserved it.

"Don't be an ! Kawakami.
        "Sorry, I was just joking."
"And don't you dare ruin her life,--"
        "I'll stay."
I rubbed my head interrupting her last sentence. Her face gave an unexpected look.
          "I'll stay with her till she gets better, I want to be her friend, and... And I....I..."

    I struggled greatly to say that last thing, it wasn't as though I wasn't admitting I had feelings, but just because I never had admitted I had feelings for anyone ever before in my life. Really I just needed to find out for myself if I had any to began with.
She extinguished her bud into a near by ash try.

"It's alright, you don't have to say it, one step at a time I always say. And it's better saying it to her more then me really. Oh and you can't really stay here at school, will take her home and you can stay with her till tomorrow. After that you have to return back to school, I can't have you missing all the time. Today was just a gimmick really. Oh and don't really worry about the two guard dogs. I'll have a talk with Raika and Runo later on today, I'll try my best to get them off your back Kay."

She smiled comforting, leaving most of my worries to dwindle away. I said thank you and we both made are way to her car, gently placing Tohno in the back seat. The car was       And we lefted briefly after a few words. While driving Kinoko looked at me taking a long gaze at my appearance.

"You look exactly like Tomoko you know that."
      "But sadly I'm not her..."
"Shut up Tomo, just know I could lose my job for taking you along."
      "Why just me what about Tohno?"
"I'm her legal Guardian."
        "What!?"
"Thought I told you? Oh O'well"

Smiles and lies covered this crazy chicks face, who was she really and what have I gotten myself into, another unfaithful decision I guess.
Day, just please end...

Putting it all behind me I gently closed my eyes attempting to doze off the rest of the ride away. Hopefully...