Entry VII

]4[/Th\]U[ "In The Case of Tomo Kawakami"

I Immediately  stood up, Raika Takabe was standing right in front of me. My skin crawled at the sight of her. It was only hours ago and I couldn't help but loathe the damn .... I was being a bit harsh, but these were only my thoughts. It wasn't like I said "I Hate You" directly to her face, not yet that is.
Wiping my eyes I put on frown, a irritated frown.  Refusing to speak we both stood silent for quite some time. She began to blush, from the embarrassing awkward silence. I sighed, and she Finally spoke.

"I'm sorry about earlier..."
        "........."
"It's not like you have to like me or anything." she insisted
        "Alright then, so I assume we're on the same page."
"Exactly. And I'm only apologizing for Tohno's sake."
          "Seems like the only reason I will ever have to put up with you."

    I was leaning against the door. Looking down I hesitated to look up. She stuck out her hand.

"So we both agree we're just doing this for her."
      "Agreed."

  Taking her hand in mine we both cringed from the fact that are skin even touched, I could just tell this was going to be long year..

"Why were you crying?"

    I pulled away in disgust

      "Stop trying to be friendly!"
"Whatever you stupid , I was just curious."
        "It really has nothing to do with you anyways."
"Your such Baby."

    My heart nearly stopped from the realization of how broody I was being. I took a deep breath and apologized, her face was in shock.

    "If you hadn't realized I haven't been having the best of days."
"Well I was only wondering, because she doesn't like it when your sad."
    "She?"
"Oops said too much, well got to leave now, Bye Cry Baby!"
      "You little!"

  I nearly attacked her, but she managed to dodge just in time, she scurried away in a heart beat. Im pretty sure this "She" Raika was talking about was Tohno. Why would she be sad.... Well Kinoko did say she sorta stalked me, but I feel like there is more to this then it already is. Maybe, just maybe I met Tohno along time ago or something. No, probably not I could be wrong.
      I unlocked my apartment door, striding inside I began taking in the last moments I would ever spend in this place. This was Tomoko and Tomo's secret hideout. Are little haven away from are old dead house. It was a decent looking little Japanese apartment something you would basically find in basically any town. Nearly chuckling from the on look of my past memories with her here. We had so much fun, I was only 14 at the time. Everyday was like an adventure that always had a surprise around every corner. I yearned for those days, but she was gone now. I had to accept that fact I have to accept the fact my life is no longer the same. It won't be easy, nothing's easy. I know after this day I would have to strive to find that one spec of happiness that will probably kill me one of these days.
          Taking everything I needed I started heading over to Kinoko's place, it was amazing how close she lived. She greeted me with a serious face showing me up to my room. It was on the second floor surprisingly right next to Tohno's room. It felt weird having so much trust.... I ran back an forth between my apartment and new home, taking a little at a time. Kinoko even offered to help, but I refused. I didn't want her to see me break down once I had everything out of there. Eventually getting tired I took a little break it was already beginning to get dark. I closed my front door and stood in the once filled with life living room. Staring at the empty white room, I was unable to hold back the tears.
      Again my Auburn colored eyes  were engulfed In a river of water. I struggled to hold them back, it was way to much. I hadn't cried like this since the day my sister died. It was horrible, my breath choking and practically blind. My mind was overflowing with memories...
      Why wouldn't the tears stop, gently kneeling to the ground I held my self weeping my life away.
"I love you, you know that."
My sister's voice rang in my head...
My body was then embraced...
My vision cleared...
My tears ceased...
Kinoko held me on her lap, she was softly caressing my hair. Her motherly gaze warmed my heart. I almost started crying again, I felt so at peace.

"There There, everything will be alright."

    Her voice precious her words were a tender blanket that soothed my bleeding heart. My body uncontrollably hugged her, My chin on her shoulder. Fresh tears rolled down my cheeks. I squeezed tightly, she didn't seem to mind  Kinoko all but held me even closer.  Her voice vibrating on my ear.

"Your not alone anymore, I'm here. And I'll always be here for you. Okay?"
    "Your lying..." I muffled out a few words
"shut up Tomo." she still spoke softly.

    Something wet fell on my neck , her embraced nearly suffocated me. My face was in awe. She was crying and she was comforting me. Kinoko was the first person too do so after the day my sister had died. I took this moment in as much as I could. Grabbing the last of my things we walked back in harmony to my New Found home.

I held to my , a picture frame of my sister...