See You on Monday

wang-dda + rebel = ?

[A/N: Everything BLUE is in ENGLISH]

      ~Bethany's POV~

     After what happened, I skipped school that entire week. The nurse contacted my dad, and I was brought home immediately. He insisted on taking me out of the school, but I convinced him otherwise. I'm not finished with those stupid kingkas, and if I left the school after what happened, then it would be as if I admitted defeat! I'm too stubborn to let this go. 

     I pulled out the red card that Soohyun threw at me on Monday. Just the thought of what could've happened that day gave me goosebumps! 

 "What the heck is this even for?" I asked myself as I examined the card again. There wasn't any writing on the card. There was only the skull painted on one side in gold. I sighed and shoved it in my pocket. I'm guessing that I'll find out what it's for once I go back to school.

     It's Friday, and I have been trapped in my room for four days now! Thank God that my step mom took down those posters of half- men. Otherwise, I would have slept on a park bench or something... Although, I've been in no condition to fight at all. I've only been doing breathing exercises that are supposed to strengthen my diaphram, but even the breathing exercises hurt a bit. I sighed. I'm not allowed to dance, I'm not allowed to leave the house unsupervised, and almost every TV show here is in Korean. I've literally done nothing this week but breathe, eat, and study Korean. Isn't there anything else to do? I thought. 

     Suddenly, my cell phone rang. 


To: Bethany the pirate witch

From: Xander Mander =D
Body: Hey! Don't forget about our Boys Over Flowers marathon that starts today! 

   

     I smiled. This was exactly what I needed to get out of the house.


To: Xander Mander =D

From: Bethany the pirate witch
Body: I forgot! Where should we have the marathon?

   

      I put my phone down for about five seconds, then the phone vibrated, signaling that there is a new message. Dang, he texts fast! I thought.


To: Bethany the pirate witch

From: Xander Mander =D
Body: My place! My address is !*#@ YHSOKVMNTHNC JFOWMFJDMW KP $(#)%. Floor 4, room 211. 


To: XanderMander =D

From: Bethany the pirate witch
Body: Okay. I'll be over there in about an hour or so. 

   

      I put down the phone and called the head maid. 

 "Yes, miss?" asked the maid. 

 "I'm going out to my friend's house, and I need someone to watch over me until I get there so that my dad doesn't have a fit later on. Can you arrange for someone to take me over there?" 

 "Yes, miss," said the maid as she bowed and then left the room. The word 'miss' made things feel really awkward for me. It was like I was some extravagant person that she was talking to, which I'm not. 

    A few moments later, a very tall butler appeared at my door. He had a handkerchief in his jacket pocket with the name 'Jacob' stitched on it. 

 "Are you my ride, Mr. Jacob?" I asked. He nodded and ushered for me to come out of my room. I grabbed my phone and followed Jacob outside to the family car- the BMW 750Li. Jacob opened the car door for me, and I went inside. 

       The car ride was so quiet, and the silence was bothering me. I'm used to hearing someone- usually my mom- complaining or arguing with someone over the phone. But Jacob wasn't speaking at all. So I decided to break the silence.

 "So, Mr. Jacob. Do you even speak?" I asked. Wow, Bethany! What a great way to start a conversation, I thought. Jacob looked at me through the rear-view mirror and shook his head. My eyes widened, and I mentally face palmed myself. "OH MY GOSH! I'M SO SORRY! I HAD NO IDEA!" I shrieked. Jacob smiled and shook his head. I lowered my head in shame, and I didn't speak for the rest of the ride.

      "BETHANY!" Alexander yelled when he opened his front door for me. 

 "XANDER!" I yelled back so that I didn't kill his spirit. I walked through the door and took off my shoes. I left my shoes at the front door, and I let Alexander give me a tour of his apartment.  It's nice, simple, and small. I like it.

 "Do you live here alone?" I asked. Alexander shook his head. 

 "My dad works until five, usually, and my mom and my sister went out shopping today. I told them that you were coming over to have a drama marathon with me, so my mom is trying to keep my sister out as long as possible. But Boys Over Flowers is my sister's favorite drama, so I have no idea how long they will be gone."

 "So, you're close to your family? Are you guys close with each other? Do your parents constantly fight?" I blurted out all these questions without thinking about what I was saying first. Alexander looked at me strangely, and then he smiled.

 "Well, yeah. We're pretty close. We're definitely not perfect, but we do stuff together. And my parents don't really fight that much." I nodded as I sat down on the couch. I feel jealous. He has a simple house with a loving family. I'd trade with him any day to have loving parents and a normal home setting. No butlers, no maids, no statues, no east or west wing, and no indoor bowling allies or theaters or whatever I haven't used yet. Just me and my family in a normal house, that would be amazing. 

 "Why do you ask?" Alexander said, snapping me out of my thoughts. 

 "Just curious," I said nonchalantly. He nodded and put in a DVD into the DVD player. He proceeded to set up the drama for us to watch, but the silence between us was sort of awkward... Until he decided to break it.

 "So, where have you been all week?" I became tense. Can I trust him? I thought. What if he goes and tells Soohyun about my diaphragm? "Hello?" Alexander waved his hand in front of my face, but I didn't budge or look at him. I don't know if I can trust him yet, but something inside me had already decided to trust him. 

 "I was sick, so I stayed home." I said. 

 "Really?! Are you okay now?" he asked with wide eyes. I looked him in the eyes, and I saw what I was looking for- sincerity. I'll trust him.

 "Honestly, I don't know." I said as I proceeded to tell him what happened right after I climbed over the school wall. I didn't leave out a single detail, except about the red card. I don't know if I should ask Alexander about that or not. But to my astonishment, he didn't laugh in my face. Jesus usually isn't a popular topic, but Alexander apparently is a Christian. He thought that what happened was amazing yet horrifying.

      After we finished talking, Alexander started the drama. I wasn't paying as much attention to the actors because I was too busy reading the subtitles. Although, one thing caught my attention. A crimson card with a painted on, golden skull. 

 "That's strange," I said. Alexander looked at me weirdly, and I pulled the red card that Soohyun gave me out of my pocket. Alexander's eyes widened.

 "He actually gave you a red card?!" 

 "Yeah," I said. "Did I forget to mention that?" 

 "YES! DID YOU SEE WHAT THEY DID TO THAT ONE GUY IN THE BEGINNING OF THE DRAMA?! THAT'S SOME OF THE THINGS THAT PEOPLE MIGHT DO TO YOU!" he yelled. 

 "Oh," was all I could say. What else could I say? I sure couldn't protect myself with my diaphragm in this condition, and it's not like I can just avoid going to school the rest of my life. Alexander just shook his head in disapproval and turned back to watch the drama. 

      After about seven episodes, it was 1 AM. Alexander's whole family was gathered around the TV to watch the drama. Apparently everyone in this family loves this drama. 

 "Come on, guys! One more episode!" exclaimed Victoria, Alexander's older sister. 

 "No, sweetie. Everyone needs to go to bed now. Bethany, you can sleep in Victoria's room if you want. We can make a little makeshift bed or something, if you would like." said Alexander's mom. 

 "Sure! Thank you!" I said.

       The next afternoon, Alexander and I were left alone. His father went off to work, and his mom and Victoria went out to a friend's house. Alexander and I watched three more episodes before I had to go back home. 

 "So I'll see you on Monday?" asked Alexander. I nodded.

 "You know, Jan Di was really stupid. She told people to keep throwing things at her, and then she didn't do anything to scare them off or get them back! Instead, she went out with the biggest bully in the entire school. That's not how you get the bullies to stop."

 "So, what are you going to do about the bullies?"

 "I'm going to get them back. Every time they insult or humiliate me or my friends, I'll get them back. I'll make them wish that they never messed with me or Kevin."  

 "Can I help you?" asked Alexander. My eyes widened. 

 "YOU want to help ME? You're a kingka though!" I exclaimed.

 "Eh. Being a kingka is boring. Besides, someone needs to put those guys in their place. They're too stuck up.

 "You do realize that by helping me, you won't be a kingka anymore, right?" I asked. 

 "Of course I won't be. Actually, I was looking for a reason not to be a kingka anymore. It's too much stress. Plus, I feel like I have to be perfect all the time around them." I smiled.

 "Okay," I said as I put my shoes back on. "I'll see you on Monday then.

 "See you later," said Alexander. 

       I opened the door to leave, but there were six people with angry expressions at the door step that were blocking my way. Ukiss. Mine and Alexander's eyes widened, and I'm pretty sure that we were both thinking the same thing. CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP!

 "We'll see you both on Monday. And, Bethany. If you thought that things were kind of bad at school to begin with, just wait until Monday." said Soohyun as he turned to leave with Ukiss following behind him.

 "So, do you think he heard us?" Alexander sarcastically asked.

 "Oh definitely not." I replied.

 

A/N: So, I changed the ending of the last chapter so that it matched this chapter. Well, I took out the last paragraph. You might see that paragraph again later. MIGHT. Actually... Since it's me, you probably won't see that ending again. Anyways! Thanks for waiting! I was on hiatus because I finished highschool! That's right! I'm done the papers, exams, reports, and other stuff that I had to do at the end of the school year. BTW! Sorry to all the Ukiss fans... Especially the Soohyun fans. He's going to be a huge jerk in this story (in case you haven't realized yet.)

 

Me: I GOT NEW SUBSCRIBERS!!

Kevin: YAY!!!! DANCE PARTY TIME!!!!

BOF Extreme fans: YOU INSULTED MY FAVORITE DRAMA!! 

 

Me: Please, tell it to someone who cares.

Sungmin: But... I love that drama....

Me: Oh... Well... If Sungmin loves that drama... I guess I should apologize...

Me: PSYCH! I ain't sorry!

BOF Extreme Fans: Shut up!

Me: Well guess what! I don't even play the clarinet!

BOF Extreme Fans: Don't mess with my fandom!

Me: Come at me bro!

Key: You know that you're going to lose subscribers if you keep acting like this.

Me: I was just joking though.. 

I thought that drama was pretty okay.. I mean I actually finished the whole thing! That doesn't happen very often.

 

...If you couldn't tell....

\

But thank you guys for subscribing!! :D

I just wanna hug you all!

I'M JUST SO HAPPY THAT I'M CRYING!

You: Really?

Me: Not really.    

Me: I'm really happy! But I'm not gonna cry.

Bye guys! I love you all!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

      Don't get caught by pedo bear