Day #1 = Meet Kevin Woo

wang-dda + rebel = ?

 

Like my other story, I will use POVs... Those dispicable POVs... I read alot of books, and I assure you that there are absolutely no POVs! Grrrr... Well, my friend said that she liked the POV version better, so I give in... T-T One day I shall write a story without POVs!!! Just a reminder, blue is in English!

~~~Bethany's POV~~~

 

*beep beep*

I rolled over and turned off my alarm.

"5:00 A.M.?! Really, do I honestly need to get up this early?" Ugh, my voice sounds so groggy. Great. I got out of bed, fixed my bedhead, put on my makeup, and got dressed. Once I finished, I snuck into the kitchen and grabbed what looked like an apple off of the counter. I poked my head out of the door and noticed that none of the maids or butlers were awake.

"Yea, and I'M the one that needs to wake up this early." I thought. I ran out the door and went behind the garage. I uncovered the motorcycle, that my parents keep trying to hide from me. I looked at my directions and saw that a convenience store was located along the way. So, I walked the motorcycle to the front of the yard and started the ignition. I drove to the store and once I walked into the store, the cashier's eyes were glued to me. He has dyed, brown hair and thick brown eyebrows to match. He has brown eyes and a sly smile that screames that he is up to no good.

He whistled when I walked infront of the counter and stared at me the whole time I was in the store. Gross.

~~~Cashier's POV~~~

I whistled when she walked infront of the counter. Dang, she's gorgeous. You can't even compare her to any girl in my school, and there are some pretty hot girls there! This pretty stranger walked over to the freezer and grabbed a bottle of milk and a bottle of banana milk. When she came up to pay for them, I sized her up. Although, she started yelling at me. Wierd. Most of the girls in my school would kill for me to pay attention to them! And here she is, yelling at me!

"YAH! MY EYES ARE UP HERE!" yelled the girl, annoyed. I'm guessing that she could hardly speak any Korean. Because, she gestured that I needed to look at her eyes. I just smirked at her.

"So you are a foreigner?" I said. She looked sort of startled and nodded. I scanned the bottles and the cash register read 600 Won. Maybe I should a bit. I smirked at the thought. Sure, why not?

"I will give these to you for free, if you give me something." I winked. She pulled out her wallet and slammed 600 Won onto the counter. "Aish. So cold. Why can't more girls be like you? If every girl had a smoking hot body and played hard to get more often... I'd be in paradise!"

~~~Bethany's POV~~~

The boy started speaking in Korean, and I could care less if I understood what he said or not. With that comment earlier, I don't think I even want to know! I grabbed my milk bottles, put them into my backpack, and started walking towards the door.

"I guess I will see you in school then!" called the ert cashier. What? I turned around slowly and stared straight at him. He started smirking again, and shivers went up my spine. You smirk too much! Stop it!

"You go to Seoul American High School, correct?" he said. I slowly nodded. "Well, that is were I go to school to. You look like you are my age to. I hope to see you soon." He winked and I pretended to vomit. If he keeps flirting with me, I might. I had to leave, so I opened the door to leave. "My same is SooHyun! Do not forget it!" he yelled.

"If I'm lucky, I will." I said as I headed out the door and drove away on my motorcycle. While I was driving, I passed by an alley. There was a blonde kid getting beat up by a group of girls. Wow. Poor, weak kid. I parked my bike beside the entrance of the alley and pulled the pants out of my backpack. I put on my pants under my skirt and headed into the alley. The kid looks pretty beat up, and he's bleeding a little bit. I crossed my arms and cleared my throat loudly. The girls turned around and looked at me like I was stupid.

"What the heck? Who are you?" said one of the girls.

"Sorry, but I don't speak Korean. I speak Japanese and Mandarin though, that is, if you're smart enough to understand it." The boy on the ground started laughing.

"What did she say? Nerd, translate what she said!" said the fat girl of the bullies.

"She said that she doesn't speak Korean, but she can speak Japanese and Mandarin." muttered the boy.

"Awwww. She's a geek to! Hey, tell her to get lost if she doesn't want to end up like you." said one of the girls.

"Hey! Get of here unless you want to get beat up!" yelled the boy.

"Oh please! I'd like to see one of them even try to scratch me with their fake finger nails!" I scoffed. The boy laughed and the girls just became angier.

"YAH! WHAT DID SHE SAY?!" screamed the fat girl.

"That none of you could scratch her with you fake fingernails." He kept laughing, and one girl kicked him in the stomach. The boy started coughing and couldn't catch his breathe for a minute. Looks like I'll need to end this quickly.

~~~Narrator's POV~~~
 

Bethany ran up to the girl that kicked the boy, and punched her jaw. The girl lost her balance from the blow and fell to the ground. Time seemed to stop as the girls stared at Bethany, and Bethany was waiting for the girls to attack her. Finally, another girl ran up to Bethany and tried to punch her. Although, Bethany saw the girl coming. She threw the girl over her shoulder, slamming her into the concrete. The fat girl ran up to Bethany with a knife, but Bethany already anticipated this. She grabbed the bigger girl's wrist and twisted in behind her back. The big girl yelled in pain, because Bethany was still twisting her wrist. The big girl dropped the knife, and Bethany let go of the girl's wrist. Bethany quickly grabbed the knife and put it into her pocket. Bethany was waiting for another attack, but when she turned around to face the remaining girls, they were gone. The boy was still laying on the ground. Bethany walked over to him, and held out her hand to help him up.

"What's your name?" she asked.

"Kevin. Kevin Woo." He grabbed her hand and stood up to face his savior.

----

Was it okay for chapter 2? Comments are required!! PLEASE!!! SIMON AND MARTINA ARE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER AND I WANNA MAKE IT EPIC! BTW IF SOMEONE WANTS TO BE MY BEST FRIEND AND MAKE ME A POSTER...? Please? ^^ jk you'll just be like the nicest person ever~