More Kingkas?

wang-dda + rebel = ?

[A/N: Anything in BLUE is in English!]  

    As soon as Simon, Martina, and I enter the apartment, a little white dog with a green mohawk runs up to greet us at the door.

 "SPUDGY!" cries Simon and Martina in unison.

 "Spudgy? Is that what you named your dog?" I asked. Simon and Martina take off their shoes, place the shoes beside the door, and put on their slippers.

 "Yep," says Simon. He heads into a room-which looks like the bedroom-to find the batteries. Martina is busy getting a glass of water, and Spudgy is sniffing my leg. I bend down and pet his head. His tail starts wagging, so I guess he likes attention.

 "I have the batteries! Let's go!" Simon exclaims as he walks out of the bedroom. He and Martina head towards the door to put their shoes back on. Suddenly, Martina froze as she was putting on her left shoe. "What's wrong?" asks Simon.

 "We already did this shot in a Music Monday video." says Martina as she face-palmed herself. Simon sighs and proceeds to take off his shoes and put on his slippers. "Sorry," said Martina as she takes off her shoe and puts her slippers back on.

 "Do I need to wear slippers?" I ask.

 "No, you're good." says Martina as she takes off her coat and throws it into the bedroom. "Today we're filming the fun parts of the video!" she says, excitedly. I nod nonchalantly as I take off my shoes and place them beside the door. Simon is busy setting up the high-tech camera equipment, and Martina is in the bathroom getting ready for filming. That leaves Spudgy and me doing absolutely nothing. Well, Spudgy is busy being a sleepy, lazy dog. So I walk over the couch, place my bag at my feet, and plop down on the couch like it was my job. Suddenly a thought hits me, Let's mess with Simon's Ranch.

 

    Simon and Martina finished getting ready. Now,w Martina is making a fake mustache as Simon fixs the lighting. Somehow I end up sitting on the floor, petting Spudgy. I do not sit on the floor, unless I absolutely need to.

 "Okay! Let's start." says Martina. She gives Simon some money and a pink duster.

 "Why does he need a duster?" I ask as I was giving Spudgy a belly rub.

 "Because he's French! See, he has the phedora, the bow-tie, the moustache, and the pink, frilly thingy?" she says, sounding unsure of herself.

 "Ok," I continue to give Spudgy his belly rub.

 "Ok, Simon, we're ready." says Martina as she goes behind the camera and presses the "Record" button. Although, Simon's moustache looks somewhat off-center. He starts making funny faces and moving his lips around to get it back in place. "Oh no!" says Martina. The moustache dropped down to the ground. "MY MOUSTACHE!" she cries. She presses the stop button, and Simon immediatly picks it back up and puts another piece of double-sided tape on it.

 "Now it should stay this time." says Simon as he stuck the moustache on his upper lip.

 "Yeah, but it will hurt so badly when you try to take it off." Martina points out. Simon became silent as he looked at the ground .

 "Let's just film the sketch." he says after a moment.

 "Ok. Go." says Martina as she presses record. Simon immediatly begins to talk in a funny French accent while he fans himself with money.

 "They laughed at me when I said that I would open a Kpop shop." I bite my lip to stop myself from laughing. "But who's laughing now?" My face contorts into a scary and very ugly face because I am trying so hard not to laugh. "Broohoohoo! Broohoohoo!" I can't hold in my laughter anymore. I begin to laugh until my stomach hurts. "Broohoohoo!" I finally stop laughing. Simon and Martina are smiling at me. Although, they look a little annoyed.

 "It's awesome that you think that our sketch is funny. But please don't laugh when we start recording." says Martina, sternly.

 "Take three!" Simon cheers as he begins to fan himself with money again. I will not laugh this time.

 "They laughed at me when I said that I would open a Kpop shop. But who's laughing now?" I bite my lip to stop myself from laughing, and my face contorts into the scary, ugly face again. "Broohoohoo! Broohoohoo! Broohoohoo!" Martina looks at me and starts laughing, Simon soon joins in as well.

 "Bethany," says Simon while laughing. "You're face looks so weird!" Ok, Simon. The Ranch is going down! I thought, smirking evilly. My smirking only caused them to laugh harder. Martina called me the Dark Lord. A Harry Potter joke?

 "Ok, Simon. Go get changed into your sweats." said Martina after she finished laughing.

 "Ok," says Simon as he walks towards the bedroom to change.

 "Wait!" cries Martina. "Give me the moustache and the feather duster!" Simon looks at her weirdly and then chuckles.

 "Are you going to wear it?"

 "Maybe." Simon reaches for the moustache hesitantly. He took a deep breath and pulls the moustache off quickly. Instantly, his squeel echoes through the apartment. I know that I shouldn't, but I began to laugh. Martina chuckles a little, but she is comforting Simon at the same time. Simon hands her the moustache and feather duster and heads into the bedroom to change. Martina puts on the moustache and waves around the feather duster as she begins to sing a Kpop song while dancing into the kitchen.

 "Let me see you ya ya ya ya! Love me ya ya ya ya! You make me go ha ha ha." Martina looks down to see Spudgy at her feet, looking at her strangely. "Spugdy's like 'Mom?'" Martina begins to walk out of the kitchen, but looks back at the camera. "Is it T-ara or is it," Martina rips off the moustache. "Martina?! Neh neh nuh nuh nuh!" Martina takes her eyes off of the camera lens and looks at me. "T-ara doesn't have a moustache though. So that probably wasn't a great comparison."

 "Who's T-ara?" I ask as I sit back on the couch.

 "You don't know who T-ara is?!" Simon asks in disbelief as he closes the bedroom door. "They are an awesome Korean girl group!"

 "Yes, Simon is a big fan of T-ara." says Martina.

 "Oh," I say. Simon walks into the storage room and came out holding a fire hydrant.

 "Why?" I ask.

 "It's for our next sketch." says Martina. I nod, unsure of why I came here again.

 "Do you know where the visor is?" asks Simon as he looks around the kitchen and living room.

 "Yeah," says Martina as she picks up the visor off of the counter. "Right here." She smiles and Simon looks somewhat annoyed.

 "I already looked there." he says as Martina places the visor ontop of Simon's head.

 "Smooth," I say. Simon gives me an annoyed look and I stick my tongue out at him. While they are getting ready, I am busily thinking of when and how to mess with Simon's Ranch. Martina snapped me out of my thoughts when she started yelling.

 "GO GO GO GO GO!" Simon ran to the door. "GO GO GO!" Struggling to open the door, Simon fiddles with the door knob. "GO GO! GO!" Simon opens the door. 

 "There's no fire. Mission accomplished. I guess that you could say that we fought fire," Simon flips down the visor to cover his face. "Without fire." Simon pumps his fist back and forth. "YEAH!" Martina presses the "Stop" button as Simon stops pumping his fist back and forth then flips up his visor. I have no idea what these sketchs have to do with music, and I'm not sure if I want to ask or not.

 

    After a few more takes of the sketch, it is time to mess with Simon's ranch. I know exactly what to do. Simon went to go change and then go to the bathroom. While Martina is reapplying makeup and fixing her hair. I run to the cabinets and search for any food dye and hot sauce and salt. I find green food dye, Gochujang, a Korean, pepper paste, and salt. Simon keeps his ranch stash in the largest cabinet. I pull out five of the ranch bottles and put the food dye, Gonchujang, and salt in all of the bottles and shake the bottles to mix the ingredients together. The smooth, white ranch turns into a pasty, poop-looking mess. As I shook the last bottle of ranch, Simon comes out of the bathroom to get the plunger out of the closet. Once he walks into the closet, I put down the bottle and run to grab my bag. 

 "What's wrong?" asks Simon. He looks into the kitchen, and I swear that there is steam coming out of his ears. I don't even bother to put on my shoes; I grab them as I run out the door. Simon is running after me with the plunger in his hand. "BETHANY," he screams. I look behind me, and he is about fiftey feet away from me. He might have caught up to me if he wasn't wearing his slippers. If he is this mad about only five of his twenty billion ranch dressings being ruined, I don't want to know how mad he would be if I ruined all of them! Okay, I may have exaggerated about how much ranch dressings that he has, but there is alot more bottles than five!

  

   I ran until I am at an unfamiliar park in the city. I am completely out of breath. I feel woozy and vomit on top of one of the bushes. I sit down on one of the swings, take my ruined socks off, and put on my shoes. I would throw away my socks in the trash can on the other side of the park, but that would involve moving. I'm too lazy. I throw my socks into my bag and pull out a water bottle and a piece of gum. I gargle a little sip of the water and then spit it out to my right. It goes farther than I intended it to, and then the spit hits the ground near a girl's shoe. She and her possy squeals in disgust. I quickly put the water bottle in my bag, unwrap the gum and begin to chew on it, and hoist my bag onto my shoulder. I walk over to the girls to apologize, but suddenly, I don't want to. 

 It's them. Is all that goes through my mind as I walk closer to them.

 "Was that you that spit near my foot?" asks a tall girl in Korean. A fat girl points at me and squeals.

 "Unnie, that's her! That's the girl from this morning that I told you about!"

 It's the girls that beat up Kevin. I look at the girls and notice that most of them have bruises. I smirk. They look like they want this tall chick to fight me, but she doesn't look too strong. She's definitely stronger than these girls that tried to fight me, but not that much stronger.

 "Did you beat up my dongsangs?" asks the tall girl. I laugh.

  "Did you guys forget that I don't speak Korean already? Are you girls really that stupid?" I say as I roll my eyes.

 "You, do not call my girls stupid." says the tall girl in English. It honestly suprises me, but I don't show it. Atleast their leader isn't stupid.

 "Of course I won't." The leader smiles. She probably thinks that I'm intimidated by her. "That would be an insult to stupid people." Her smile fades immediately.

 "Smart mouth." she says as she glares at me.

 "Oh! Well isn't that face scary." I say with a poker face on. "I think that my fuzzy, bunny slippers just ran for cover." She tries to punch me, but I easily dodge it. I notice two boys. One of them looks like Kevin. They walk behind the group of girls while "Kevin" tries to hide his face. Noticing that I am distracted, the tall girl aims her next blow at my face. But I catch her hand and twist it as I annalize the boy. "KEVIN WOO!" I call out. The tall girl tries to punch me in the stomach, but I see it coming and I catch that hand as well. The boys look at me. It is Kevin, and he has alot more bruises than he did this morning. I throw the tall girl backwards, causing her to fall to the ground. I run over to Kevin and the other boy.

 "Bethany," says Kevin. I point at one of the new bruises on his wrist.

 "Who has a death wish?" I ask through gritted teeth. Kevin lowers his head, and I turn to the other boy. "Tell me who did this or else." The boy points in the direction of the girls from this morning.

 "Them." he says. That's all that I need to know. I turn around immediately and glare at them. They try to act like I don't scare them, but it's obvious that they're nervous.

 "Which one of you retards have the audacity to mess with my friend?" They step back as I step closer to them. "I said, Who the heck had the audacity to mess with my friend?" None of the girls answer.

 "Boy, do you know who messed with Kevin?" I ask.

 "All of them." he says. In an instant, I run towards the girls and begin to punch, claw, and kick every one of them. They don't have much of a fighting spirit. Because I beat up all of the girls, except the leader, very easily. I turn towards the leader. She is sitting down on a bench, watching me beat up her gang. I look at the pool of and crying girls. I feel some pity for them. Not because I beat them mercilessly, but the leader watched me beat them up and did nothing to help.

  

   The leader stands up and claps.

"You have some power in you. How would you like to be my subordinate? I could make you a better fighter." She smiles as I walk towards her. I am careful not to step on the girls lying on the ground as I get closer and closer to the leader. "What do you say?" she asks.

"I say," I paused, pretending that I'm considering her proposition. I glared at her. "Go die." The leader tries to punch my left cheek, but I duck and hit her behind her knee. Instantly, she is knocked off balance and stumbles a few steps forward. I take the opportunity to punch directly under her left ear as hard as I can. She falls down to the ground, unconscious.

 "K.O.!" the boy with Kevin screams. I turn towards Kevin and the boy and smirk.

 "Who are you?" I point to the boy next to Kevin.

 "I'm Gongchan from Yongsan International School of Seoul. Who are you? And can you teach me how to do that?!" he asks excitedly. I laugh.

 "Kevin, where did you meet him? I like this boy! He's cool!" I exclaim.

 "Wait until he rides on your motorcycle. He probably won't look so cool then." says Kevin.

 "Anyways, I'm Bethany Diaz. I'm from the States, so I know like three words in Korean. Thank God that you speak English!" I say. Gongchan scratches the back of his neck.

 "Yeah." He looks at my bag. "Do you have a place to stay for the night?" I shake my head. "Do you guys want to stay at my place? Well, it belongs to my friends to, but you guys can stay for the night!" he offers. I look at Kevin.

 "Do you want to?" I ask. Kevin smiles and nods. I look at Gongchan and say, "I guess that it's a yes."

 "Cool!" he exclaims as he leads us away from the girls that I just beat up.

 

    After walking through the city for about an hour, Gongchan stops infront of a garage.

 "Welcome to B1A4's hideout!" he exclaims. 

 "B1A4?" I ask, confused. "What's that?"

 "The kingkas of Yongsan International School of Seoul." says Gongchan. I instantly frown at the word "kingka".

 "B1A4 isn't anything like Ukiss." Kevin whispers to me. 

 "I'll be the judge of that." I whisper as Gongchan guides me and Kevin through the garage entrance and into the room where the rest of B1A4 is.

________________________

Hey, guys! I'm so sorry for the really long wait,,, Thank you to everyone who still love this story or just my random rant thingamahoogers! It's been pretty busy, and I could tell you 2,000 excuses on why I didn't update. But I won't! I'm sorry if the random rant thingamahooger isn't as funny... There aren't as many funny gifs on photobucket as there are on tumblr... But Idk how to copy gifs from tumblr onto here so yeaaa....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: OH MY GLOB!!!! I GOT ANOTHER SUBSCRIBER!!!

Kevin: Congratulations!

Me: THANKS!!!

Kevin: But let's face it.. They subscribed cuz I'm y~

Thunder: That's not how you be y.

Kevin: Then how should I do it?

Joon: We need a professional.

Siwon: Rain hyung.

Rain: Get abs and lose the shirt. It works on the girls every time.

Kevin: Like this?

Me: WHAT WERE YOU DOING WHILE I WAS CELEBRATING?!

Kevin: They were teaching me how to be y.

Me: Oh, Kevin.... WHY????

Me: Kevin, you're fired as my main character!

Kevin: What?! Wae?

Me: I need someone innocent and awkward. Not as if you were from a boy band that has a "y" concept.

Kevin: I am from a boyband with a y concept...

Me: ........

Me: Not according to these gifs:

Kevin: Y U NO BELIEVE ME?!

Me: Because a guy doing a girl dance is definitely not y...

Kevin: I make it y!

Kevin: You probably can't dance at all.

Me: Anyways~ I bet that when girls saw Rain and Kevin's picture of them with abs...

They were like:

Fangirls: No!

Fangirls: We were like this:

Fangirls: And then we looked at it again.

Me: XD

Fangirls: SO GET IT RIGHT!

Me: I can't.. I don't obsess over Kpop guys... I really just like Kpop for the music.

Me: And I'm proud of that!